Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Ronnel spun the tonfa up into the air above his hands, hoping the flashing metal would distract the elderly gentleman(XD) he was fighting. His hands flew together and he ran through one of his new jutsu, the Myaku. Wind gathered in his lungs, then shot in a compressed ball at Kowaii. He caught the tonfa by reaching up and brought them into a rough gaurd position.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:01 pm
((ooops well never mind mint, posting patern Kowaii, Ronnel, Me?))

Aki looked back and forth and sighed s**t I have to fight the kage..... well lets get this overwith. The salamander jumped of his shoulder and ran off to the corner of the room not wanting to get involved. Traitor... His left hand darted into the pouch with his kunai in them and threw three at the Otokage with a flick of his wrist. He brought his hands together immediatly after the kunai had been flung and started forming the seals for Myaku(Pulse) aiming for the kages knee with the blast of sound.  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Kowaii grinned and flashed very quickly through a set of seals. "Kaze Senbon no Jutsu" He said monotonically, as he threw his right arm upwards. Suddenly the three kunai were knocked out of the air by bursts of wind, and the Myaku attacks had detonated prematurely. At the same moment, he had spun to throw five more wind senbon at the two. One directly at both boys, one in between both and the other two were on the other side of the boys. "Come on guys, is this the best you got?" He asked, with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm
Ronnel's tonfa sliced through the air, dispelling the wind blast. He leapt sideways and knocked away the senbon that was aimed at the other student. He growled low as he felt the senbon that had been aimed between them trace a line of fire across his back.
"No it isn't!" He caught one of the large cushions with his foot and heaved it at Kowaii, sheathing one tonfa and launching a trio of senbon of his own behind it in rapid succession. He sheathed the second tonfa and ran through a chain of seals, his eyes locked on where Kowaii was.  

Ronnel-again

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Aki slid inbetween the senbon and jumped to the left picking up a chair with his left foot and tossing it towards the man with a swift kick, 5 shuriken flew behind the chair so they would be out of Kowaii's line of sight. He then began to run in a circular motion around him trying to get behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:33 pm
Kowaii laughed some as the distractions came at him. "Guys, really?" Kowaii said. He flashed though another set of seals. Upon the last one, it seemed like nothing happened. 'Boufuu Kyuutai (Storm Sphere)' Kowaii thought as the attacks closed in. Suddenly, soundwaves blasted from his body, throwing the attacks away and back at them. Kowaii hadnt really started to get warmed up yet. He was waiting to see if these kids knew what he was trying to teach them.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Ronnel growled and canceled his jutsu.
Kami... this guy, what is he, the Kage or something? THere's no way I coul.... Acting on an impulse, he sprinted over towards the other student. He uttered only one word as he slid next to the other boy.
"Teams!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm
Aki breifly nodded and reached into his pouch when his hand was removed a shuriken waited on each of his fingers connected to wires which were tied to rings also on his fingers. He threw the shurikens at the kage while looking at his new partner "Got any brilliant idea's on how to beat a Kage?"  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Kowaii bent sideways and shoved his right hand in an upward motion as the shurikan approached. The wind from his attack made the shuriken implant itself firmly into the roof. He saw that the two boys were talking while fighting. He believed that they finally were getting the idea of what lesson he was trying to teach. He wanted to try one more test to see if they truly understood what he wanted them to. Kowaii formed a handsign, and two shadow clone appeared. They were in case the next part didnt go according to plan. The three different Kowaiis' went through hand seals. The real Kowaii finished first and looked at the boys. He breathed in deep and thought 'Kekkai (Rupture).' Suddenly a large blast in the shape of a cone came from his mouth aimed at Ronnel. If it connected, it would utterly maime him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm
Aki saw the blast of wind aiming for Ronnel and grabbed his shirt leaning back with all of his might he landed on his back and used his feet to vault the gaint out of the way throwing him out of harms way. seriously.... heavy. While still on the ground he reeled in the shurikenby spinning the rings on his hand. "Lets do it" he rethre the shuriken aiming around the origional Kowaii  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Jurou walked into the classroom, and saw three shinobi fighting.
He came here looking for a teacher, but obviously they were busy.
So he decided to keep back and wait until they were done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm
hentaiprince
Jurou walked into the classroom and headed towards the others in there.
"Hey there, my names Jurou. I'm new here."

((lol we're in the middle of a fight with the kage man...))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 pm
tc_pistols
hentaiprince
Jurou walked into the classroom and headed towards the others in there.
"Hey there, my names Jurou. I'm new here."

((lol we're in the middle of a fight with the kage man...))

((lol my bad, didn't actually read the posts xd
i'll edit it))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas