Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:36 pm
((lol ok ya i see that thats misspelled, but i copied and pasted it from the doton jutsu's list, so it's not my fault xd
somebody should change that actually confused ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm
hentaiprince
((lol ok ya i see that thats misspelled, but i copied and pasted it from the doton jutsu's list, so it's not my fault xd

(I'll change it, but like pistol is planning on doing, spell check spell check spell check. Trust me. Those proctors will be attacking EVERYTHING. And Pistol, no, not die. But...well....you'll see.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm
Firu Shinra
hentaiprince

(I'll change it, but like pistol is planning on doing, spell check spell check spell check. Trust me. Those proctors will be attacking EVERYTHING. And Pistol, no, not die. But...well....you'll see.)

(( gonk it makes me feel like im studying for a test..... After this will we be allowed to learn more jutsu cause I want to max out so for the exams I have more options on how to deal with a situation))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:00 pm
(Yes, right after prince posts, i'll have shadow join in, then another two posts will go by, then you guys get to training your jutsu)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm
"Holly ********!" Jurou screamed out in pain as an arrow dug itself into his right leg, and his right arm.
He needed some cover if he wanted to get the arrows out.
So he crouched down, and quickly went through a few seals. Ram head
A wall of earth as tall as Jurou himself rose in front of him to stop the incoming arrows.
"I'm going to bloody hate this test." he muttered, before painfully pulling out the arrows.
"I think it's time that I start retaliating."
Without the proper jutsu, Jurou wasn't able to get an exact location of where Flame was.
But he was able to get a general location thanks to his bloodline.
So he started on another set of seals. Swift Earth
Jurou placed his hands on the fround, and instead of propelling himself forward with the jutsu, he made the shield move quickly towards where he thought Flame was.

((Pistols, don't die but it's ok to get hit hard cuz i just got the Body Sacrifice Sensor =D))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm
(hentaiprince
fround=ground
That one is on you.Two for you.)

(tc_pistols
an arrow
This is one of the things I mentioned. Two for you.)

Flame used his bow to deflect the shuriken as it flew at him. At this moment, Jurou came charging at him with the cover of the ram head jutsu. Flame jumped and did a single handplant on the earth as his hand with the bow went to his back to retrieve more arrows. He pressed off from the earth as he brought he brought his bow back to shooting position. He used his legs as momentum in the air to spin himself. He then shot two arrows at Aki, and another two at Jurou. He then landed, and righted himself. "That will be enough taijutsu training for today." He said as he strung his bow on his back. "Now get to your ninjutsu training." He said as he walked to a tree to sit down in one of the higher branches, in order to observe their progress.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm
((Crap xp
so wait, your not shooting arrows at us anymore?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm
(Those last two that hit you, and now you work on ninjutsu)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm
((just make a paragraph of us trying to hit you with ninjutsu?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm
(Noooooo learn new ninjutsu, so that you are ready for chuunin exams)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm
((lol ok, don't we need some one to teach us though?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:45 pm
(You have scrolls, and the Flame wolf is watching over you. He is equivalent to a jounin, I do believe)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 pm
((The only scrolls i got is the academy and genin earth jutsu's, and the first two stages of the sound taijutsu's.
lol and I already learned them all xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm
When Jurou made the wall move, he made himself defenceless for a moment and two arrows stuck themselves in his ********!" Jurou yelled in pain.
He went to get cover but he noticed that Flame went up into a tree and didn't seem to be firing at them anymore.
He the moment to take the arrows out of him.
"Alright then, I guess we work on our ninjutsu then."  

hentaiprince

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 pm
Aki yelled out when the third and fourth arrow struck him. "Damit!" He started swearing as he stopped running and sat on the ground feeling the depth of the wounds. I need to get to the hospital now He stood up against the complaints he got from his body. Stumbling towards the hospital he let out a string of explicitives.

((lol prince your gonna have to tell my rpc about your bloodlime or he's stumbling to the hospital like a dummy

edit: The damn spellcheck got rid of the to make it italic ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff