Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled then showed alice a bunch of seals.

"Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise) is a gennin level jutsu for you to make your puppets seem like other things." Zeramaru said then he showed another bunch of seals.

"Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)" Zeramaru said summoning a puppet arm and a thousand more arms burst from it.

"This jutsu summons puppet arms you have made you can make them attack an opponent." Zeramaru said as he made a handseal and the arms were gone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I have to remember to lock that door." zeramaru said sighing as he slammed it shut and locked it.

"Fine Jin only because you asked cause well I dont teach people a lot these days." Zeramaru said as he made a bunch of seals slowly so Jin could see it

"here is a fun trick for you to learn." Zeramaru said as he waited for Jin to try the jutsu. "Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)" Zeramaru said as he did his secret S-rank jutsu then he tossed a bunch of kunai at Sarium but he was walking faster than the kunai.

"Now thats very interesting isint it?" Zeramaru said with a laugh as he grabbed them just before they hit Sarium.

((Alice was not that active... she only posts literate in battle ...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ThePonySlaystation rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Jin bowed and watched the hand seals carefully. His Sharingan was activated and was following them ever so smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm
((Whats the Jutsu rank?

@Nekkid- I was never Informed of a minimum or maximum number of sentences to learn jutsu, plus I did only 2 posts because, genin= 3 posts, and I am a puppetry nin.))  

Lady AliceSky

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm
(It's always five... always.)

Jin smiled and shook his head as his Sharingan managed to fail him again. The technique that the man showed him was one that seemed to be that of a deadly one. Jin wondered if the man would be able to defend any of his kunai, even with the technique going? After all, Jin was probably able to throw kunai the fastest in the entire village. He then tried to remember the hand seals.
[1/24]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 pm
Lady AliceSky
((Whats the Jutsu rank?

@Nekkid- I was never Informed of a minimum or maximum number of sentences to learn jutsu, plus I did only 2 posts because, genin= 3 posts, and I am a puppetry nin.))

(Actually, no it's not. Read the first post of the Academy. 4 posts for Genin. 2 for Academy. 6 for Chunin. 8 for Jounin, and finally 10 for Sannin.)  

ThePonySlaystation

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:22 pm
((That's not entirely true.

This is standard post requirement for learning jutsu of your rank.

2 Post for Academy Jutsu
4 Post for Genin Jutsu
6 Post for Chunin Jutsu
8 Post for Jonin Jutsu
10 Post for Sannin Jutsu

However if you learning a jutsu above you, it takes twice as much per rank. (So if you a genin learning a Chunin jutsu is takes 12 (6 x 2) posts, and if you learning a Jonin it takes 24 (8 x 3) ) Though if you a rank lower it takes less posts per rank. (So if you a Jonin learning a Chunin jutsu it takes 3 posts, and if you learning a Genin jutsu it takes 1 post (4/3 = 1.3 = 1) )

So technically if Alice tries to learn a chuunin level jutsu its going to be 12 posts.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm
((Ok, There was no intricate learning system when I entered, hihi, sorry about that smile Ok, so, what rank are those things havock is teaching me?))  

Lady AliceSky

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Sarium hoped up on a table an sat there, he didn't flich when the kunai came at him but suddenly a big scorpion like puppet was behind him and his one hand had chakra strings to it. He then made it dissapear when Zeramaru grabbed the kunai, Sarium then activated his sharigan he would try to copy interesting jutsu he saw.

((Same thing with me I only go all out when I know th fight will be difficult, like when my other Rpc fought Zeramaru and Ban both s-rank jinchuuriki versing a chuunin jinchuuriki, I got my a** kicked and barely suvived, by th way Fenrir you divide the number by two it you are a higher rank.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 pm
((I....have no idea. The best advice I can give you is to just do what I do when I can't find how many posts I'm supposed to make for a jutsu. Just make one really long a** post that nobody can complain about.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Jurou walked over to the experimentaion room door.
So I'm supposed to get surgery done on me, and then I'm gona get trained for the exams. It sounds like I'm just going to be a guinea pig for some mad scientist.
He then took in a deep breath, and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru flung the door open for Jurou. "Ok you will be taught after your surgery." Zeramaru said as he prepared to do a few things.

"Jin what are your elements I need to know so I can put genjutsus that will compliment your ninjutsus. same for you" Zeramaru said facing Jurou then he summoned a puppet labeled Arashi.

(( Jurou.. ... lucky you aint a random gennin I was ready to fire amaterasu.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 pm
"Well I'm a medical nin, and my element is earth." Jurou said while looking at the puppet.
"So the surgery is supposed to make me more flexible?" he asked.

((lol well your daughters asked me to come, so I'm glad I wasn't some random genin xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"I'm gonna remove your bones." Zeramaru said frankly with a soft twisted laugh.

"I am not a medic so I wont do the surgery but... This is just like it." Zeramaru said as he pulled out a vial filled with an orange liquid. "Its a type of poison that will bind with your bones... and you can preform Nan Kaizou (Soften Modification)" Zeramaru said as he slid the poison into Jurou's hands.

"You wont die I drank it before and this is an easier way than having the surgery."

(( its a Chunnin jutsu you learn without learning aint that fun?!?!?! Now basically its a passive thing that orochimaru uses to be well flexible... now you may wrap your neck around people or your tongue just like oro after this))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 pm
((Creepy =D))

Jurou took a minute to just look at the vial. "So it liquefies your bones. Something tells me that isn't going to be a pleasent experience."
Jurou took the stopper off of the vial, and drank it all.

((so do I just add soften modification on my jutsu list on my profile, or is it not a jutsu but something that my body will be able to do naturally afterwords?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff