Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 am
Noa arrived a few minutes later than Ryuuki. Her breath was becoming a little unsteady, since she had run at her top speed to catch up with them. She still wasn't that present with her mind, but she managed to at least concentrate on moving her legs fast enough to not be left behind.
'' I am sorry'', she said to both, meaning that she felt bad for not being able to keep pace with them. She had slacked at the academy and had to pay the price of that now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am
Ryuuki turned to look at the girl. "So your Noa huh? he asked. He had never really seen the girl, even through they were both equally ranked shinobi living in the same village. "It's ok, we did kind of get a head start." he added.

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:16 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

All of a sudden a buzzing sound would come through Ryuuki's communicator saying, "Ryukki.psssssssss. come in..psssssssssss. This is Auron...pssss. do you read"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am
Ryuuki looked around, forgetting that he had a communicator. About a second later, he realized and put his hand to his ears. "Auron? Yes I'm here, what is it?" he asked.

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:32 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

A paused could be heard over Ryuuki's communicator, but then AUron continued, "Bad news. I arrived at the destination. The one named Teddy appears to be dead. He was most likely taken by the three powerful shinobi that presented the area. I am out of harms way for now, I couldn't gather anymore information less I be discovered. Relay this info back to Akira. I can't reach him through the comlink for some odd reason".

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am
''Yes I am. And if my information is correct, you are Ryuuki'', Noa replied, controlling her breath so it didn't sound like she had run way harder than she was capable off without getting tired.'' I haven't seen the chance to train since the chuunin exams'', she excused for her lack of speed.
'' Who are you talking to?'', she asked bluntly. She needed something to do in order to distract herself. A conversation was a good distraction while running towards their goal. Then she would be busy finishing the mission. She would see what she would do after that.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 am
[[You can't? Why not?]]

Ryuuki nodded to himself. "Ok Auron, I'll be sure to tell him." he answered. Ryuuki looked down at the ground then back up. "Auron, did you damage your communicator? Your voice is a little... inaudible." he added.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

The buzzing noise came back in. "I don't know. Something is..pssssss...interfering with the signal..like some kind of magnetic force field...psssss...its extremely weird..psssss...anyways, give me your position and I will be on my way".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 am
Ryuuki looked back at Noa. "Sorry about that. I was talking to another Oinin, Auron. I have to pass his mission status over to Akira, who for some reason can't pick up his message..." he answered.

[[Do you know where he went? Supposedly he's somewhere in cloud]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 am
'' I don't mind. You have probably more important matters to deal with than me talking gibberish'', Noa said, with a faint smile. How she longed to do something worth living again. She needed to distract herself, but she didn't want to be a bother on someone else's path. She knew how miserable a person could feel when the base of it's existance was swept away be some stupid rogues.

[[ Kune is still here, right? You guys moved so fast yesterday that I had to flip to all forums to find where you ended up]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 am
Ryuuki switched his communicator back on. "Auron, we're located somewhere in the Valley of the End, I believe we passed over into the Land of Rice." he answered.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Silence was on the other end as Auron tried to remember where that was. Finally Auron spoke, "Ryuuki, I am not familiar with that area. Can you give me directions"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 pm
'' Is Auron coming here too? I can track him as soon as he comes close to us, if you like'', Noa offered. She got as much from the conversation. Why would Ryuuki reveal their location otherwise?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm
Ryuuki switched his communicator back on as he placed his hand on his ear. "Are you familiar with the Valley of the End in the Fire country? Well it connects to the Rice country. Just follow it and you'll reach us in no time." he answered.

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm
Ryuuki looked back at Noa. "You can do that? That would be very helpful." he answered. Ryuuki hadn't trained much to become an oinin, so he didn't really have many skills for tracking.

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff