Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 pm
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan fled up the moutain and ran into his dojo, that would only be visible to him. Ryugan then saw Kuromaru was following him preformed several hand signs. Suddenly the dojo's aura became visible,though the house didn't. He reached out his hand and touched it, before vanishing, grabbing Kuromaru and appearing inside the dojo. Once inside Ryugan ran to dojo Hoshigawa and got right down to business. He looked at Kuromaru and calmly said "Gimme a second, I'll be with you in a bit...until then help yourself to the kitchen" Ryugan whipped out his magnetic scroll and began to study the jutsu's he looked at a few the tossed it aside.

Ryugan lifted both arms in front of him and began to concentrate exerting chakra out of his palms.[1/2]

"Ok...." He closed his eyes tightly, focusing in on the task that lingered within his mind. Ryugan's hands began to form a clear force field around them, then both fields combined and made a 10 foot barrier in front of him. Ryugan then closed his palms and called to Kuromaru "Alright...Enter" [2/2]

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image

Kuromaru entered and looked over the shinobi with his Byakugan. His dogs seemed to be calm around him. Kuromaru then began to speak. "Who ever you are I pledge my alligence to you and your village, which ever one you are from that is. I believe Kumo, since we are in the land of Lightning."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"Is that so" Ryugan said before gripping on his cloak and tossing it to the side of him, revealing his true attire. Ryugan believed his words, and was also getting tired of hiding behind a petty disguise. He then looked Kuromaru up and down, trying to analyze him. He took a quick look at his dogs, then quickly resumed gazing at Kuromaru. "Inuzuka....Hyuuga" Ryugan said with a slight grin spread across his face, he looked forward to training this ninja under him. Ryugan then began to walk to dojo Ryouko, he motioned with his left hand, asking Kuromaru to follow.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Kuromaru nodded at the shinobi's guess and followed him towards the dojo. He yawned a bit and then looked at Ryugan. "My name is Kuromaru Kage. I was a shinobi of Konoha. I may change my name in the near future."he said following closely for if his dogs could trust him so could he.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"Welcome to the cloud then" Ryugan said coyly, shrugging his shoulders as they got neared the dojo. "So what's your elements and all that" he said as he approached a door with a yin-yang symbol. It was the kind of door you slid open, Ryugan only mad the two handles one to show some kind of wisdom. The left handle was the yin and the right handle was the yang. Ryugan then remembered Kuromaru's words, he almost forgot to reply "Ryugan Kaguya, Oinin of the cloud" he said as he placed both of his hands gently on both sides of the symbol, and pulled the door open. The dojo was beyond comparison, it was fitting for a warrior such as Ryugan, this would be his first battle there. He stood still for a second, his eyes tightly shut as he basked in the dojo's glory. Not looking back, he opened his eyes and continued."What Im about to do is a simple test of your abilities, nothing more, nothing less" He then walked into the dojo and pulled his shirt over his sleeves, leaving his upper garb to dangle over his waist rope. Ryugan then slowly eased a Hyuuga stance, showing him that he to was of the Hyuuga bloodline. Ryugan's Byakugan flared into activation as he gazed a at Kuromaru, who was at the front of the dojo, looking in. "Alright, let's get this done...Kuromaru"

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Kuromaru followed Ryugan up to the down and began to speak. "I too was an Oinin or atleast was supposed to become one until I ran away. My elements are earth and water. My main is water."he then reached into his back pouch and pulled out four soldier pills. He then reached into his kunai pouched and drew four kunai with metallic wire attached to them. With his mouth he pull a senbon out of his shoulder and held in his mouth like a tooth pick.

Kuromaru flung the shurikans at Ryugan. At the same time Haimaru and Tsuki lept into action. Haimaru came in from the left as Tsuki did the same from the right. Kiba then leaped into the air above Ryugan and began to urinated and spin, spraying urine 360 degrees around. Kuromaru then slowly began to walk towards Ryugan steadying the senbon in his mouth as he prepared to spit it at Ryugan when the time came.

{{Does the monthly bonus also count for rank jutsu like Genin rank and etc?}}

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
55-1=54 Jutsus

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hmph, Bad start" Ryugan said as he flung his right hand toward Haimaru, he was about to use a technique he just learned. He wasn't surprised by Kuromaru's actions, although he hoped that he would call his dogs off. Suddenly Kuromaru's kunai would turn to his dog while they were in mid-air, and since Ryugan had Byakugan, he could see the metallic wire, which would only make his job easier. Suishin Denji was an attack that gave control over metal objects to a certain degree, increasing their speed and such, Ryugan would use it to redirect the kunai shot his way. Two kunai would fling toward each dog, he would manipulate the wire to wrap their top legs with one wire, and bottom ones with the other. Before his dogs could urinate on Ryugan, the kunai shot forward and wrapped the dogs in the metallic wire before pinning him to the dojo wall behind him. He watched as the dogs were helpless to this attack, he then turned back to Kuromaru with a wide grin spread across his face. "Alright, One more" He said as he gazed at Kuromaru's last little dog. "It's about time I used this technique, BLAZING FIST" Ryugan said as he yanked both arms to his side, they ignited into azure flames, with B rank firepower. Ryugan had a good plan for getting rid of his last dog, so it could be only them. Ryugan then eased back into his Hyuuga stance and turned his gaze Kuromaru's way, he was sure he was ready for anything.

- Magnetic Propulsion, Lv. 2 [Suishin Denji, Lv. 2]

- Katon Taijutsu Style: Blazing Fist

Chuunin can perform: 63 (Monthly bonuses and all)
45 Academy Jutsu - 1 = 44
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu - 1 = 24
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

D goes up to C, and bracelets bring it up to B.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Kuromaru smirked. His dogs began to wiggle their way from the the wire. Tsuki ran back beside him. He tossed her a soldier pill and put one in his own mouth. With a quick flick of the wrist he threw the remaining soldier pills at Haimaru and Kiba. He made a string of handseals and then another. Suddenly there were four Kuromaru's on all fours circling around Ryugan. They then waited for him to make a move as they circled around him.

Juujin Bunshin (Beast-Man Clone)
Description: First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themselves into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four-Legged Technique)
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, chakra begins to emit from the body of the clan member and they take on a more canine-like appearance. These body changes give them increased speed and agility.

45-2=43 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
54-2=52 Jutsus

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

"Underestimated am I??" Ryugan said as he could hear the dogs begin to wiggle their way out of the wire, he then flicked his wrist slightly, letting off the just he used to bind the animals. Ryugan watched Kuromaru carefully, analyzing his every insignificant move. He let him reach for his pouch, and pull out his soldier pill no question, though the instant he saw his wrist fling in Tsuki's direction and sprung into action. Using his actual lightning speed, he ran toward the dog at an unseen speed, snatching the pills before they even reached any of the dogs. His hands were burning with a extremely hot fire, so the instant the pills touched them they turned to ash. It would seem as Kuromaru had given the pills to his dogs, and that Ryugan hadn't moved a muscle. He watched as Kuromaru lowered himself into a four legged position, surprised a bit. "Ok, you'll find that I'm much better then you at this.." He then lowered down to all fours, he closed his right eye so that only his Byakugan glared in Kuromaru's direction. Suddenly the sound of Ryugan's bones popping could be heard, and he gnarled his razor-sharp teeth at his opponent, which he sharpened with his bloodline's ability. Ryugan was ready to take out his opponent , he was focusing on ending this quickly. He then slightly shifted his neck, his teeth still flaring. "Kuromaru....I hope your ready.." (1/20)

- Akuma Sutansu Ni - Devil Stance Two (Boasted to A rank because of class)

44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu - 1 = 23
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Kuromaru grunted. He had noticed some sort of movement in Ryugan and realized that his dogs had not gotten the pills. He quickly performed a handseal and with a cloud of smoke there were five more solid Kuromarus in the room. Two where crouched like Kuromaru as the other three were stanced in Juuken-Ryu. Two of the clones in Juuken-Ryu sprang forward and began to set up for Hakke Rokujuuyonshou. The third clone began to close in on Ryugan aiming to strike his head. Kuromaru leaped up and spat the senbon. He then began to twirl into a Tsuuga to attack from above. The last remaining clones burrowed into the ground and came rising up underneath Ryugan with one continuous Gatsuuga. Kuromaru's dogs then closed in on Ryugan from the back.

43-1=42 Academy Jutsu
35-1=35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu
52-4=48 Jutsus

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"Damn it, he like to beat around the bush" Ryugan thought as he saw him summon five shadow clones, he was beginning to get irritated that Kuromaru was attacking smartly, and not rashly. Ryugan took little time to think of a way out of this situation, he was more than skilled enough to get out of this and deal a sufficient blow to Kuromaru. He simply started by standing still, letting the clones get close enough before he began his seemingly one second assault. He started by quickly elongating his fingers with steel hard bone spikes then quickly jabbing them into the clones mid sections, making them fly backward into the two clones beside Kuromaru, falling on them and poofing them away in one swoop. Thanks to Ryugan's mastery of Shuurai tekkan doe, Kuromaru wouldn't even be able to tell he moved, it would look as if the clones just destroyed themselves or felt a strong wind and got thrown backward. He then watched as the last clone tried to slice his way through his dojo floor, this got him very angry, Ryugan suddenly lunged forward at full speed and rammed the clone into Kuromaru's dog that was close beside him, due to the fact that it hadn't tried to attack Ryugan yet. This only took about half a second due to Ryugan's abnormal speed and as Kuromaru lept upward and spat the senbon, he lunged forward and begun spinning at a very high speed and suddenly split into two giant spinning drills toward Kuromaru who sealed his fate by jumping in the air. He had preformed handsigns rapidly while spinning upward, summoning a shadow clone so he could do his own version of Gatsuuga hence he branched off and immediately copied Ryugan's movement. Ryugan's blazing fist jutsu was still active and would be for a while, so as he spun upward flames surrounded both Ryugan and the clone, turning his jutsu into one with the power of smashing bones, and also that of 2nd degree burns. "OKIBI GATSUUGA!!!" He and the clone screeched simultaneously. Ryugan and the clone were homing in on Kuromaru, who was standing helplessly in the air, just beginning to spin into a Tsuuga jutsu. The clone and Ryugan approached from opposite sides, at speeds that wouldn't even give Kuromaru a chance to move. He planned on smashing into Kuromaru from both sides, causing him to spin rapidly in the air, then they would come back around and knock him upward, making him collide with the roof and lose his consciousness. (2/20)

- Shadow clone jutsu
- Kuro Shippuu - Dark Hurricane x 2 (Goes to S rank because of class)

44 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
23 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu - 3 = 8
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Kuromaru had no clue what had just happened. His vision was blurred from the speed he was moving. He felt things run into him and hit him. He felt burning sensations and then he fell unconscious.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

A loud poofing sound echoed through the dojo as Ryugan dropped to the ground and landed gracefully on his feet as he preformed a single hand sign with his right hand before rushing forward and catching Kuromaru's body as it fell toward the ground. The smoke passed and revealed Ryugan standing over Kuromaru, who was on the ground, with his arms folded just under his chest, peering down on Kuromaru's body with a look of discontent expressed from his face. He wasn't really disappointed, just thought it was gonna last longer, he had underestimated himself. "Well your NOT weak, there's room for improvement though." Ryugan stated before turning in his dogs direction, looking them deep into their eyes. He reached in his ninja pouch and pulled out a small bottle which he tossed to them. It was filled with the same liquid that healed his friend Auron when his curse mark was bothering him, it would heal him of all his injuries, not to mention revitalize him. "Give Kuromaru this when he wakes, I've got recruiting to do..." He whispered softly before vanishing in a gust of flames.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan fled up the moutain and ran into his dojo, that would only be visible to him. He lept from left to right, Tenkai Kaguya's body still on his shoulder as he did. Ryugan had plans for the young ninja, he knew he was a kaguya the first second he saw him, he was one of the few ninja that could tell something like that. If Ryugan was being followed, it would suddenly seem as if he would teleport to a new location, as without warning he would just vanish. Once in the house, Ryugan sauntered ober into dojo Ryouko and tossed Tenkai's body by Kuromaru's. "Alright you two, wakey wakey.." Ryugan scolded as he folded his arms, he was about to put the ninja to a test, one he would love to observe.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:58 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rain Genin

Haku

User Image

"My fists will rain down upon your soul."

--As Haku woke up,he looked around frantically.As he notice the man he was fighting at the gates he jumpped up."What do you want with me?"Haku took out a kunai for his defense.--

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff