Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Inwardly flinching at Jessi's evil grin, Lenah sighed. That girl can be so scary sometimes...straightening herself, Lenah began to walk towards the door. That red head fang-face was in for a surprise, if she could find him. "I'll be right back and I totally agree Lillian..." she said walking out of the room in order to follow the red head that just turned the corner.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

Hotaru sighed and leaned against her doorway, nodding at her sisters words. The red-head completely understood Lenah's feelings. It didn't sit well with her either about being a blood doll. Especially since Hotaru HATED vamps. Goddamn leeches.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I don't like being food for the leeches either."

The red-head blinked when Lenah suddenly greeted someone. The green-eyed female turned curiously too see Jessibelle, the only person she had ever met that was shorter than her who wasn't a kid or a dwarf. Hotaru couldn't help but laugh when her silver-haired sister asked what was wrong with the youngest sibling. Grinning, she pointed towards the retreating back of Rath. And she was supposed to be a compliant blood doll for one of these blood suckers? Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhht. They can just think that. Personally, Hotaru couldn't WAIT until one of them tried to feed off of her. Her light fingers touched the form of the lighter she had in her pocket.

"I think that would be the problem."

Again, Hotaru blinked when Lenah followed Rath around the corner. That couldn't be good.

"I'm not sure whether I should applaud that she's growing under my tutelage of trouble making or to be offended that she didn't invite me...."

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:22 pm
Vincent

Vincent nodded then lead her down the hall and to the stairs... He took them two at a time and got to the bottom with ease. He then walked down another hall to a large lobby-like room. There was a large beautiful piano in the center of the room. Vincent sighed at it then turned to her. He dipped his head a bit then turned to walk back the way he came.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 pm
Cheryl~

" Th-Thank you." She said to him before running to the piano, getting ready to play the piece hoping someone would hear her play; she will play the longest piece she ever did.

She played the sad song with her hands playing beautifully as her feelings soared out to the song. Her eyes were closed as the piece was played.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:34 pm
Vincent

Vicent paused and heard the beautiful, yet sad, piece of work... He played piano too... He was good at Art... Which meant really any type of literature, sculpting, music, etc. He turned and looked at her and leaned in the doorway...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Cheryl~

After that long piece is done, she played another tune that was from a video game she used to play. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was enjoying it while taking the piece seriously. She even imagined a little bit of a happy life but she had to focus, or she will mess up.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Vincent

Vicent crossed his arms and let the music flow... He was usually a calm person... But now he was more calm then ever... He even had to question himself... Could he really feed of this girl? Let alone the others? His brothers always called him a softy... But he had a really dark side... He usually had to keep that a secret though...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm
Cheryl~

She then noticed the same boy that lead her here to the piano, and was almost surprised. " H-Hi.. you can come in. I'm alright with that." She nodded to him with a small smile, then played one more song so then she could go to her room and take a nap.. but she'll have to lock the windows and doors so no one can get in.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

RathLeigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Rath ignored the footstepps, but after a few moments they didn't fade, what now? he sighed as he stepped into an open room off to his left, not showing any signs that he had noticed the person following him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:56 pm
Vincent

Vincent walked in more but still kept his distance... She was still playing like a professional. It was absolutly beautiful... Though his facial expression showed nothing... He sat on a stool a safe distance away from her. He closed his eyes again.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...

User Image

Sighing, Lenah got tired of following the loner red head. So, she naturally opened her mouth and said, "Hey! Fang-face! I know you know I'm following you! Why don't you just stop already! I promise I won't act too humanish!" she said with her hands on her hips. Why do I get the feeling this guy has a stick up his...she didn't finnish that thought. Ewwww....

That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm
Cheryl~

" Which piece did you like? In my opinion my favorite piece was the first song I played on the piano... it's long and very hard to memorize to be honest.. took me years." She scratched her head. " Do you play piano?" She asks the guy.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked up at her sudden questions. "I would have to agree with you, the first was the most beautiful." He said in an answer. His striking grey eyes were on her. "And yes I play a bit of piano, as well as acoustic guitar and violin..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Cheryl~

She then had a small grin on her face, but she got some goosebumps a bit; just afraid of being a blood stock to a certain vampire she doesn't know yet. " Ya want a turn on the piano? I just wanna play the same song I did before then I'll get off."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm
Vincent

Vincent leaned back in his seat and said, "That would be great." to both the question and answer. He sighed and waited for the song... Not only because he injoyed it.. but moments were his life line... Not the past or future... Just the moment...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff