Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Sparing Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm
Darion wasn't surprised one bit with the sharingan"Hey let go test this new eye out okay?"Darion grabbed Darsk by the hand and pulled him up "plus i have to try something else!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 pm
Darsk was dragged along with him and when they stopped Darsk said, "For now, I am leaving my eye alone, it hurts to much. Besides I want to try something else as well". Darsk took out a black bandana and tied across his face in a horizontal like fashion, covering his eye, and his empty eye socket. Turning his head towards Darion, Darsk said, "Attack me".  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Darion took a core drill necklace(custom weapon) off of his neck"move out of the way with this move okay?"Darion put up his hand with the core drill in it and focused chakra in it."certain kill!GIIIIGGGGAAAA DRILLLLLL BRAKERRRR"as Darion spoke the small drill burst into a gaint drill and Darion blasted towards Darsk with a bit of speed"MOVE!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Now Darsk executed his plan. By utilizing his ability to conduct electrcity, Darsk attempted to recognize the electrical signals within Darion's body. Not only that, but Darsk also tried to feel the vibrations in the air. With both senses alerting him of the danger, Darsk quickly and effortlessly moved out of the way with lightning fast movements. He still needed practice, but Darsk was sure he could make this "new sight" work for him...at least until he gets his other eye back.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm
As the drill went back to normal Darion lost movement of his left arm(6 posts)then Darion at Darsk and threw a punch at him."dodge this!"Darion said as his fist headed towards Darsk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Darsk smiled as he sensed Darion's electrical signals moving closer. Knowing what Darion was doing, Darsk simply ducked the punch, grabbed Darion's arm, and flipped him back and over Darsk's head into the air.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Darion as he was being flipped Darion heldon to his arm and as he went down he bounced of Darsk's back."then laughed(5 more posts also not auto hit i got you from behind where your most vulnerable)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Darsk smiled as he would expect Darion to feel a stunning sensation in both his leg and arm, since he ran electrical current up both parts of the body. Now Darsk launched his own attack by sending a lightning strike Darions way.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm
Darion saw the lightening bolt as he was still jumping back Darion took out a kunai with a chain attached to the bottom threw it at a wall and pulled him self toward the wall using wind to push him away."Attack me with your fist!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:29 pm
Darsk would not give into Darion's taunts. That was not how Darsk fought. With his back towards Darion, Darsk simply stood there. Standing as still as a statue.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Darion looked at his arm "s**t still numb."Darion and jumped over Darsk removing one side of his blind fold Darion looking into his eyes and hypnotized him (yea its not auto hit its abitlity.like genjutsu)."Darion then cancelled his Sharingan."hey wake up"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Darion fell for the ruse. Immediately Darsk sprang into motion, quickly turning towards Darion and launching a flurry of charged electrical blows. Each hit ran electricity up and down Darion, most likely stunning his entire body for a few seconds.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:42 pm
"un-like you i saw this coming with my sharingan(note:three tomes see the move of the opponent)"Darion said as he blew the wind at Darsk before he could hit and Darion got pushed back away from Darsk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 pm
The wind did not bother Darsk for one moment. He quickly recovered and landed perfectly on his feet. Once again he stood up straight, standing still as a statue.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Darion sat down"im bored... no use fighting some one you can't really hit even if its my best friend."darion said as he sighed  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff