Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest #2 -- CLOSED BECAUSE OF CHEATER - See last post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 am
In realz I'm really wondering why you put it under SIMPLE Logic. I mean if you put it in Japanese or some other language with their own numeric characters you wouldn't say "Simple Logic" because you can't expect people to understand it you have to put it in word form!(You know seeing as Mathematics is a language unto itself. With symbols meaning different things. To one who doesn't know Simple is not appropriate) Oh and good job Ryu the Fox (Question is that supposed to be dragon in Japanese Cause if so you need another U)
And seeing as this is a Olympic Forum WTF is a math problem doing here anyway!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:52 am
Pythagorean theorem  

somonar

12,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am
Hareonca
In realz I'm really wondering why you put it under SIMPLE Logic. I mean if you put it in Japanese or some other language with their own numeric characters you wouldn't say "Simple Logic" because you can't expect people to understand it you have to put it in word form!(You know seeing as Mathematics is a language unto itself. With symbols meaning different things. To one who doesn't know Simple is not appropriate) Oh and good job Ryu the Fox (Question is that supposed to be dragon in Japanese Cause if so you need another U)

In all honestly, this is a VERY simple logic problem, if you know how to read it
But then again, I've only said that numerous times

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 pm
Aluminniumm
Hareonca

In all honestly, this is a VERY simple logic problem, if you know how to read it
But then again, I've only said that numerous times
yo what game is that in ur sig

Archangel1989

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 pm
ɢσɗ•ɪɪ•ʜɑтε•ɱε•
•ɪɪ•cσυʟɗ•κɪʟʟ•ӌσυ  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 pm
well i would figure this out... IF I COULD SEE THE PROBLEM!!! in between a and b are those bux thingies so idk what the problem is!!! scream  

lil-marq55

5,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxyguitarist98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:12 pm
gggggggg  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:16 pm
You should define the symbols, you can't expect that everyone would automatically know them. You said its geometry? I've taken half a dozen classes that are based in geometry and I've never seen those before.  

mail-order slut

mechworrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:28 pm
easy easy...

for those of u guys who doesnt know how to read these things

should google analyical math  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm
i should post a question from my homework  

mechworrior

The Pisana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:33 pm
nothing you can give me is worth a math problem  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm
aaa duh it is no answer otherwise they have no life to think of some thing as stupid as that.  

Babycarter57

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200

spellborne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm
[color=cyan]Oh, Shiz i'm only 13  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 pm

ALRIGHT I AM HELLA PISSED

One of our more honest members has pointed out to me that someone posted this EXACT SAME QUESTION on Yahoo Answers.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091214090416AAFJoxT

Because this person couldn't play fair, only the 5 people that have currently answered the question will receive any point for this event.

If I become aware of ANY more cheating AT ALL, I will completely cancel the rest of the contests!!

This is a warning to all of you.

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 pm

By the way, the answer was 62.5%

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash