Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil MystREs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
JesterXIII
Ok, I'm bringing a new mystery to the table. I just was playing a game of RE2 (Dual Shock for the psuno, not that it matters) Claire A/Leon B when I noticed a major problem with the beginning. When Claire/Leon first encounter Sherry and each other after the accident, Leon has already witnessed the helicopter crash. So I'm curious, if Sherry is already outside of an area that has no other entrances then after Claire detonates the wall, how does Claire encounter her a second time there?

Because Sherry is a little girl and probably spends a lot of time in ventilation shafts.
And there was a ventilation shaft where?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:08 pm
JesterXIII
Biohazard EXTREME
JesterXIII
Ok, I'm bringing a new mystery to the table. I just was playing a game of RE2 (Dual Shock for the psuno, not that it matters) Claire A/Leon B when I noticed a major problem with the beginning. When Claire/Leon first encounter Sherry and each other after the accident, Leon has already witnessed the helicopter crash. So I'm curious, if Sherry is already outside of an area that has no other entrances then after Claire detonates the wall, how does Claire encounter her a second time there?

Because Sherry is a little girl and probably spends a lot of time in ventilation shafts.
And there was a ventilation shaft where?
Ah the whole Sherry thing was based on Aliens so there has to be ventilation shafts somewhere... lol  

XINVADER

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:05 pm
The abscence of evidence is not the evidence of abscence!

Just because we didn't see a ventilation shaft, doesn't mean that there wasn't one.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The abscence of evidence is not the evidence of abscence!

Just because we didn't see a ventilation shaft, doesn't mean that there wasn't one.
Hmm...I guess  

JesterXIII

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:13 pm
This isn't as much a mystery as an interesting easter egg...
Although highly illegible on the PSX version, the PC version of Resident Evil 3 reveals this interesting message above the door in Jack's Bar:

User Image

This, of course refers to the Bible, and the seven deadly plagues. When listing a plague, afterwards it says, "This too shall pass."
Obviously this refers to the T-Virus outbreak as a deadly plague, which it, by all means, is.
This message was either placed there by a religious survivor, or simply for us to find and say, "That's pretty cool."
Either way, that's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:58 pm
Nice. I didn't even noticed that.  

La Duchesse

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:52 pm
Has anybody else tried the homing darts thing on the PS2 version? I tried it and got a key item that looked the same except it was called "Shotgun" instead of "Mine-Darts (Homing)." Every time I try to pause the game and examine it, it just freezes on a black screen, but the audio is still playing. Just thought I would point this out, although people may have already known.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:07 am
Yeah. I had been able to do it until now. I got the Mine-Darts (Homing) image, but it said "Shotgun" instead all of a sudden one day, and it freezes my game when I go to inventory after getting it, too. I was like "...'Kay wtf." xd Still works just fine on my GC version though.. o_o;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:11 pm
Yeah, that's exactly what happens to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:27 pm
Resident_Kyo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
full metal prison was a place in Germany in the 1800's that stored manyt religious people in it. (this makes me believe tha it might have been in the 1930's or 40's) it wasnt very big at the time and all the prisoners were released very soon after they were captured
I extracted this before I deleted the locked thread.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:38 am
I still don't see WHY it would be on the grave stone, or why the year...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am
Another mystery, in RE4 the villagers have sickles, hoes, ||No jokes please||and axes, wheel-barrow, etc. and yet the somehow have chainsaws? DO they stop by at the hardware store and pick up a crap load of chainsaws and fuel? Plus, it seems every enemy wiedling a chainsaw has either a potato sack, or bandages covering they're face, I guess that happens when you have a chainsaw glued to your hands...  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:15 am
Well, yes, it's possible that the bella sisters had an accident in the past. As for Dr. Salvadore, I think he doesn't want any blood spilled on him, so he wears a sack. Plus they have access to trucks, so why not gasoline?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
This isn't as much a mystery as an interesting easter egg...
Although highly illegible on the PSX version, the PC version of Resident Evil 3 reveals this interesting message above the door in Jack's Bar:

User Image

This, of course refers to the Bible, and the seven deadly plagues. When listing a plague, afterwards it says, "This too shall pass."
Obviously this refers to the T-Virus outbreak as a deadly plague, which it, by all means, is.
This message was either placed there by a religious survivor, or simply for us to find and say, "That's pretty cool."
Either way, that's pretty cool.

This to Shall pass was an isncription on a ring that a biblical king (david maybe) had made for him in order to remember that all things good and bad shall pass
I dont remember this phrase going with any plagues but I forget alot.  

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, yes, it's possible that the bella sisters had an accident in the past. As for Dr. Salvadore, I think he doesn't want any blood spilled on him, so he wears a sack. Plus they have access to trucks, so why not gasoline?
Hmm good point, but I do find it kinda odd that there's a double bladed chainsaw Salvadore in the water World level, that must be the most unneccesary tool known to man, two blades flaming and spewing black smoke with a huge chain around it, it doesnt make sense, but that's the decision they made when they put it in the game...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff