Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nanashi's Sound Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm
Nanashi removed the kunai and patted Haseo on the back, laughing. "Good response." Nanashi said between laughs. His wings were still extended as he walked back to Shoko. As the laughing stopped, he spoke again. "Now I guess you want to settle in and get right to work on puppets and what not, right?" Nanashi asked the boy. He didn't want to let the boy know what he already knew about him, just from this small encounter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo chuckled softly. "Yes....I already had made two of them during combat. I was going to start making a new breed of puppets, otherwise known as elemental puppets. Of course what they'll be like is quite obvious. Perhaps I'll make you some" He said thoughtfully as he then glanced at Shoko and looked over at Nanashi. "Girlfriend?" He said with a sly look before looking at his arm. Maybe I should make some self modifications first.... He chuckled then he remembered something. "By the way...what is my rank in this village? My position?" He asked

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 pm
"Sounds interesting, I can't wait." Nanashi said. He used his manipulation of wind and earth to speedily move himself in front of Haseo to cup his chin. He moved Haseo's face in all directions, examining it. "I will say a chuunin oooofff......Oinin capabilities. One thing your face doesn't tell me though, is your name." Nanashi said, releasing Haseo's chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo looked at him for a moment. "Chunin of Oinin capabilities. Thats what I was in leaf....though ironically I nearly killed the tsuchikage when I was a genin. Regardless, my name is Haseo Shirogane. Of course this..." He said as the large puppet he was in took a few steps forward behind him, the glowing yellow eyes leering down at Nanashi. "Is Zaboko. I refer myself as him whenever I'm within his body. Helps with the disguise of Oinin" He said

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 pm
"Good enough Haseo. I will allow you to leave, since you wished to build your puppets. I hope you don't disappoint." Nanashi said with a smile. "Also, I'm sure you could outfit a place for yourself so you can build your puppets in peace." He finished, walking back to his old spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo nods and walked back within the realm of his puppet. Moments later he was once more Zaboko. Zaboko turned and walked outside the sound room, vanishing within a strong gust of wind. He had puppets to make and more ideas to make

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Firu Shinra
"Actually, that process is not dissimilar to what you just learned." Nanashi said. "When you have the explosive in a readied state, encompass it in sound chakra. When it explodes, you will have more control of the sonic boom, as well as the intensity of the explosion. Try it out with a small bomb first, so you can get the hang of it." He said with a grin, hoping he explained it well enough.
NUR

User Image

User Image

Shoko's hands reach for her clay pouches....empty. "Crap." Shoko sits down and puts both hands on the ground. She uses her earth manipulation to bring fresh clay to the surface of the earth. Over much time Shoko has brought up much clay for her to use. Filling her pouches up Shoko takes a bit and allows her hands to start chewing away on the clay.

Chewing and chewing Shoko thinks about her clay and the resulting explosions. The way in which she acts, the way in which she carries herself. Using her normal clay as to not make too big a boom. The clay mouths spit out the clay which Shoko forms into a little Nanashi doll, Smiling while creating it she forms the clay very genuinely enjoying every moment of doing so. After forming the clay figurine Shoko focuses her chakra around it. The chakra she has been forming around the clay explosive is that of the sound nature. Swirling about as if some strange type of unknown matter the sound chakra covers the clay until the moment Shoko lets the clay explode.

Upon explosion the sound chakra bursts out like a shell around an egg exploding from the inside. The sound chakra at first is almost impossible to control (at this point.) Shoko is able however to manipulate the sound in the sonic boom --however small it may be. The explosion was very small and only created a small sonic boom. The vaccuum of air in such a sonic boom is quite startling. It is quite a whiplash indeed just to try and control the chakra after an explosion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm
"It looks like you are getting the hang of it really quickly, Shoko." Nanashi said as he walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "What say you and I have a little spar before you leave? I have been studying." Nanashi says with a small smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm
Shoko looks over her shoulder and smiles her eyes wincing slightly at the thought of sparing with Nanashi. "Oh you do know what I really love in this world." Shoko says eluding to her love of fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Nanashi noticed the motion that Shoko had, and removed his kage caoe and wrapped it around her, before hugging her again. "You seemed cold." He said quietly. "So I shall take that as a yes?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm
NUR

User Image

Hugging onto Nanashi Shoko smiles her eyes closed for a moment, she takes in all of the moment, no sight needed, the immense feeling in her heart rather guiding her. Shoko's smile could easily be felt by Nanashi. She holds the hug as long as possible, before deciding to start the fight, yet here and now the fight shall begin. "Ya Shall I start?" From the hugging position Shoko reaches her arm up whilst behind Nanashi's back, Where she then throws her fist wildly at Nanashi's shoulder, her lower arm ready to follow up this first punch with a punch to Nanashi's gut. Seems it doesn't matter whether he say yes or no, Shoko is ready for a fight.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm
Nanashi grinned, already acknowledging Shoko was ready to fight. Thanks to his heightened abilities, he placed his palms in the right places to block the punches. "Always ready for a fight, eh, Shoko?" Nanashi said smiling. "Shall I show you what I have learned? Hmmmm, not yet." Nanashi said with a grin. For the first part of the battle he planned on using his weak leveled techniques that he had known for a long time. Afterwards, though, he would use his more dangerous techniques in an attempt to restrain her. He quickly formed a couple of seals. 'Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)' He thought to himself. The ground in front of him began to shift very rapidly. It's course was set at Shoko, but approximately half a foot in front of her, it branched out to the right. The path it took after was two feet right, two feet forward, and a foot and a half left, meaning that the path ended behind Shoko. Nanashi stepped on this path that led to Shoko, and braced himself. He had a palm strike which he would attempt to deliver to her gut, and an elbow he would attempt to deliver to her back, if she did not move.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 pm
In fact the strangest of moves and options may always be the choice Shoko takes. Standing like a brick awaiting Nanashi's techniques, he must forget that she is quite skilled in earth jutsu as well. Placing her hands together at the last moment Shoko substitutes herself with a Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique). The water bunshin blows up into water after Nanashi's strike, Just at this moment the real Shoko now pounces off the wall near the ceiling towards Nanashi. Whipping her wrist blades out Shoko travels right through the water, letting it bead off her skin while she slashes her wrist blades towards Nanashi's shoulders and chest.

NUR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:56 pm
(So, how epic we gonna make this fight?)

Utilizing his flexibility, Nanashi avoided the blunt of the attack and got away with a couple of scratches. "I guess that is the difference between you and I, Shoko. You prefer the 'slice and dice' method, whereas, I prefer the 'crushing force' method." He said, flashing through a couple of signs. "I'm not sure if I knew this technique last time, but either way, it is quite a brilliant jutsu. Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Dragon)" Nanashi said, as a large dragon, formed merely out of air and wind, appeared beside Nanashi. It began chasing after Shoko and fired three air blasts at her. Nanashi took this as an oppurtunity to gain some distance between himself and Shoko.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items