Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm
I look up questioningly, hearing Yoko's shout about a creator. I get up and move over to where they were, my expression blank except for the questioning look in my gold eyes. "Creator...? What are you talking about Yoko? What creator?" I paused for a moment looking towards the fairy. "I hope you realize that if we hadn't been the one's to find you.... Other darks would have killed you instantly.... Or worse... You could have been eaten by carnivorous flowers..." Once again I shudder at the thought of those flowers, with their venom yellow coloring and strange teeth like protrusions.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 pm
"Creator?" I asked, then decided to let it slide. I had a response for the other guy. "But I didn't did I? Four darks are letting me live and aren't gutting me, so who cares about the rest? I swear on my wings you'll get the same hospitality with the light."  

Mellow Zihark

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:46 pm
((gotta go guys, carry on!))
"Here's my invitation!" I said to the glum dude. "Tell them Nemoris Domini welcomes you to his house and come on down!" I handed him a parcel so tiny only a faerie could read it and flew through the boundary before he could get directions.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm
"You don't know who the creator is?", I asked suprised.
"Well,",I said. "He is the one who created this world. But one person went against him, so the whole world separated into 2 kingdom. He was living in the side of the dark and the lights continuously try to steal him back to kill him." Then I glared at Nemo and looked back at Yuima.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:51 pm
I remained silent for a moment, looking down at the small parcel in my hand. "He said four darks didn't he.... Does he think I'm a different person...?" I mused aloud, sighing,before looking at Yoko with a perplexed expression. "Wait.... You're trying to tell me that the rebellious ones are the lights? that's.... great!" I smiled, laughing. I didn't take her seriously. Growing up the way I did... I find everything about the whole situation comically ironic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:55 pm
"yes. Isn't it strange? You would think the darks would be the wrong ones!", I said.
((g2g, see ya tomorrow))  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm
"Yeah.... I think I'll stay here for the night.... Then go try again tomorrow..." I grin, climbing a near by tree to height that I felt relatively safe... Or at least safer than I felt sleeping on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 am
I stared up at Yuima as she climbed a nearby tree. I felt my heart tear in two. Father Scratch always said the master comes first, but if someone needed help, we had to put them first. I pondered over the thought of helping Yuima. I knew I could make her permanently light, but was it worth it? I felt my strength slip away and I climbed into another tree, falling fast asleep...  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am
Yawning, I sit up, rubbing my eyes. It was much harder to tell what time it was on both sides, sense it was either always night or always day. I sigh, looking around. My keen nighttime eyesight can see Yoko a few trees over, asleep as well. I yawn again, slipping out of the tree and looking around. No fairy around at the moment either.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:15 pm
I was so unused to having people to talk to, so I was too slow to respond when they talked to me. The fairy boy fled, and the girls went to sleep in the massive trees. I simply sat on the ground, waiting till another came, thinking of this 'creator' she spoke.  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm
I awoke and looked around frantically. The guy on the ground was awake and I had forgotten to go home last night. My family would be worried but I could not bare them right now. I leapt out of the tree and landed gracefully on the ground. I looked cautiously at the man and said, "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:44 pm
I yawned again, stretching almost cat-like, before walking over to where Yoko was. "What's up? " I ask innocently, looking back and forth between Yoko and the man from earlier. There's a lot more people around the boundary than there normally are...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 pm
I looked over at her as she landed. "Hello, Loko, wasn't it?" She seemed like a nice enough girl, and would do no harm to any, which meant she had no problems coming from me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm
"Its Yoko", I said to the guy. "What is your name?"

Then turning to Yuima I said, "nothing, you have a good sleep?"  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 pm
I smiled at Yoko. "My name is Knight, the name given to me upon my creation from the blood and darkness. It is a pleasure one as you with an honest heart."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff