Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm
"And to answer your mild confusion, yes, I am summoning her by magic." he said with a smile. "Ahh, I love these telepathic abilities." he thought with a small chuckle to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Alex heard someone in her mind and looked at her map. As she was walking through the halls she had her head down as she looked at her map so she bumped into all the walls she possibly could bump into. Five minutes later she stepped into the class and stubbed her toe and sat down while she was holding her foot and rubbing her forehead with the other hand "oowwww, why am i having such bad luck today?" she thought.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm
What the... Zann thought out loud. I bet.... Are you a telepath, Headmaster? Zann asked  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 pm
"Congratulations on making it here, miss..?" Lucien paused for a response.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 pm
"Huh?What? Oh, thank you!" She said with a smile."And i am really sorry for disrupting the class sir." She added.  
Hana looked up as the new student entered the room. Giving her a friendly smile, she quickly glanced at her bag... to find that Esther was in the process of climbing out of the bag, having gotting gotten tangled in the draw-string.
Her milky cheeks flushing an even brighter blue, Hana rushed over and caught the kitten, quickly untangling it before she could hurt herself.
She turned to the headmaster, embaressed. 'Master Elroth, I'm sorry, I should have asked if pets were allowed here before I came... Esther is young, but she's smart, and I often practice with her,' she explained, holding the tiny thing in her arms.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
"Of course I am, Zann." he said. "And don't call me "Headmaster" all the time. It sounds so... formal. Just call me Lucien. Or Professor Elroth, if you must address me by a title."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:10 pm
Lucien looked at the girl with the calico-colored cat and laughed a bit. "My lady, of course you are allowed to have pets. Just as long as they don't distract me too much." he answered in response to her question. He then turned to the newcomer. "You still haven't introduced yourself." he stated.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Hanas' face broke into a releived smile. 'Thankyou, Master Elroth.' She hurried back to her seat, setting the kitten on the floor and murmuring a minor containment spell that her grandfather had taught her to keep her from running off while she played.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm
'I knew It!' Zann answered. 'And okay, I wont call you headmaster anymore, Headmast- I mean Lucien.'  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm
"well my name is Alexandra Harris from a place far away from here. she sat down ready to work right after she said that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm
"Pleased to meet you! Right, well, we'd better get this class on the road if we're going to accomplish anything today!" Lucien said to his class, and, noticing that the board was still glowing, made the text return to it's former hue and color with a motion of his hand. "So. Weapon enchantments. Do any of you know about them? What they do, how they work, et-cetera?" he asked of his class.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm
'Well, for starters' Zann said, answering Lucien, 'Enchanting weapons lets you channels energy into a blade, for example and therefore making the weapon stronger.'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Hana had heard of weapons enchantment before, but never attempted it.
'a very little,' she replied in answer to Luciens' question.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items