Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)
Art! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 am
"well,i can make fire with my suit...my suit protects against the elements. thats pretty much it......"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:12 am
Emily smiled. "THats cool." she said.  

abnormal-starr
Crew

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am
yuki sat at one of the tables. "speed, i can dissappear at will and im telekenetic" she pulled out a paper and started to sketch. "what about you emily?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 am
"Well I am a ocean child, So I control wind and water, and I am telikentic." she said. SHe moved the picture with her mind to a drying rack and another canvas took its place. She walked away from the easel and sat down.  

abnormal-starr
Crew

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:23 am
"cool" yuki put the finishing touches on her sketch and put the paper back in her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 am
Emily smiled and pulled a window open letting fresh air stream in. She flicked her fingr and an oceany smelling wnind drifted in.  

abnormal-starr
Crew

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am
(i got the pic)
Rado looked at a empty table and he poked it and it caught on fire "whoops..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 am
yuki smiled and breathed the fresh air. she stood and wandered to the window, leaning out against the windowsill.  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am
rado walked over by the door and grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it at the burning table  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am
yuki turned and saw the fire and laughed. "genius" she looked at the sink and it turned on. the water drifted through the air and landed on the fre, putting it out  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

abnormal-starr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am
Emily looked alarmed at the table. "holy crap.." she muttered moving her hand in a twist and dousing the flame in water.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am
(crap iim always late xDD)  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

SoldierOfDark
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 am
Rado snickered and put the fire extinguisher back. "shut up,you should have expected that after i burned down the other......uhhh 12 houses."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:32 am
yuki laughed to herself and turned back to the window. she directed the smoke out the window before it got to the smoke alarm  

Doublenice
Vice Captain

Tipsy Codger

abnormal-starr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:33 am
Emily cleansed the air and the smoke was gone completley. "Sorry polution bugs me." she said simply.  
Classes (dont have to go to class but they are here for whenever you feel like it)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games