Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:01 am
He sighed and closed his eyes to think for a long moment, then he sniffed the air and walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am
I didn't know what to do. I didn't want Raurick to go out on his own. I knew he would most likely get killed and I didn't want anything to happen to him. 'what do I do?', I prayed silently. 'I promised Master that I would help anyone who needed me. And does that mean helping Raurick too? well of course it does. i'll do what I gotta do'
I stared up at the stars and hoped everything would be okay.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 am
After what seemed like hours, Raurick returned, panting heavily with three dead mice in his hands and scratches and dirt covering his body. Two were thin and the last was plump. He walked over to Yoko and dropped the mice in front of her. "There..." He said softly, exhaustion heavy in his tone. He sniffed the air again, and after catching a whiff of water, he began toward it. "I'm going to clean up, I'll be back later."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 am
I looked up at the vampire in front of me that was supposed to be big and scary. But he was really quite sweet.
"Th-Thank you." I said quietly. It took me a minute to process what he said and then I replied, "O-Okay, see ya later then?"  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 am
Raurick grumbled to himself as he approached the water. Small applications were fine, as long as he didn't just jump right in. he sighed and kneeled by the water and began washing himself off with handfulls at a time. As he continued washing, he felt something bump into him and he fell into the water. "AAAHH!!" As he hit the water, his body released his energy in the form of a large bolt of lightning shooting into the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 am
I heard Raurick scream and then I saw the lightning bolt. Taking literally no less than a second, I flashed to where the river was. I saw Raurick in the water and I had no idea what to do. 'Why would he just jump in like that?', I thought to myself. Using my magic I lifted him out of the water and set him on the land. "Are you still alive?!", I asked worriedly. I couldn't believe this, but was that a tear in my eye?  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am
As he was laid onto dry land, the energy that was released returned to him, and with no help from the water, he screamed in pain as the energy did more damage than good. By the time the bolt vanished, the water was coming off of him in heated wisps, but he looked altogether fine. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sky, trying to put two and two together. "How did I get out of the water?" He asked dumbly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 am
I laughed. "Shall I take that as a 'yes I'm alive?' I got you out of the water like this," I said, pointing my finger to raise Raurick in the air and set him back down gently on the ground. I shrugged. "My magic.", I replied.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 am
With a yelp of surprise, Raurick shot to his feet after landing and growled slightly. "It's not bad enough that something pushed me into the water, but you have to use me as a power experiment?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 am
"What?", I asked frightened. I hissed at him and glared. "Well, I could have left you in the water if I wanted to. But obviously I didn't. "
I shot Raurick a look and flashed back to camp.  

gandygirl

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 am
Raurick looked after her shocked. Why would she get so upset over a harmless joke? He sighed and walked back toward camp, keeping an eye out for whatever pushed him into the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm
I climbed a tree and layed back on the large branch. Raurick reminded me so much of Master. He was loving and kind and he was good at hunting. Also, he was afraid of water and he made plainless jokes that came back as scary. I could see how they were alike and i could not bare it. I missed my family so much, but I knew my life was now devoted to Raurick and Angel.  

gandygirl

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 pm
I was trying to make sense out of what Raurick had said when I realized something. He said something had pushed him in the water. But what had pushed him?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:37 pm
"Rawr!" I said popping out at Yoko. "I heard that you could have left Raurick in the water. But then I left and stole one of your small stringy mice. I hope you don't I could go get you another. I'm going to start moving so i'll be back later." I said walking away.  

angel5159

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm
"Wait!", I said, grabbing her by the tail. I pulled her over to me and held her in my arms. "You can't go anywhere. We have to move together or you'll get eaten. You already ate my dinner. Its okay, I dun really care." I laughed and set her down on the branch beside me.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff