Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Lilly smiled, it was quite amazing Fire Star had fire powers she continued to stare in aw at the Manor she had never seen anything so huge. The tought of working at a place like this amazed her.
~~~
Missy laughed a little at Lance as he jumped on Ed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 pm
"Ahhhhhhh a crazy animal is on my head"he yelled playfully running around.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm
~Where should I start...?~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 pm
Lane stayed still as Ed ra around and continued his sniffing. He could careless if the Manor was on fire god the man smelled good. Lance then processed to tease Ed by nipping at his hair and then gently pulling the hair in his mouth. It was the fact that he was tugging at Ed's hair playfully not at all trying to harm him.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am
shivawolf1
~Where should I start...?~

((you can strat by cleaning inside the Manor or something...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am
Missy barked happily as she chased Ed. She ran around in circles barking and yipping. As Ed ran, she got close enough to him and nipped at his heels playfully. She was having quite a fun time!  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 pm
They walked to the gate and he looked at the security camera and said clearly "John Wolf returning, open the gates" The gates opened automatically and he walked in

Fire Star followed matching his pace precisely, once near the entrance Fire Star stopped

"OK, we are here, now the interview room is the one behind the black door with a white line down the middle" For once he planned to show up to the interview as the owner, it had been a while since he showed his masked face so he thought he should make clear that he was still alive  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 pm
Lilly smiled and nodded, "Thank you, for the ride..." she said, as she pet Fire Star, then she glanced at John, "Thank you aswell...I hope to see you around..." she said with a warm smile. She picked up her bags, and walked over to the doord, opening them, she walked in and set her bags to the side, she would take them up to her room when she figured out where it was. Then she followed the line John had mentioned and knocked the door of the interview room.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm
~OK! ^_^~

Shiva was in the front hall dusting off hand rails and things. It was quiet. She felt as if she were not the only one there. "Is anyone else in here...?" No answer but she just couldn't shake the feeling. For some reason she was hoping that if it were anybody it would be Jet. He seemed to be pretty sneaky at times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 pm
Fire Star went to the stables on his own

The Door to the Interview room seemed to open on it's own (Jet did it with his power). He smiled lightly Unaware of what he just did

The moment Jet used his power John mimicked it and put on his owner disguise, he also entered through the back door of the interview room, he was standing behind Jet. Making sure his mask's special attachment that darkened his voice was on "Jet, take her bags"

He was in shock, he did not see that coming and he had to think carefully on how to react "Yes Sir" He walked towards her as The Ownersat down calmly  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:32 pm
Lilly walked in to the room and looked around, and noticed a man wareing a mask, but looks and sounds of it, he seemed to be the owner of this place. She bowed in respect, he seemed mysterious, she was already wondering who the man behind it was. When the man told Jet to take her bags, she shook her head, "Umm...no, it's okay...you don't have to worry about it...I can take them myslef..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 pm
"Jet, explain to her why I want you to do this" He was giving him a chance to show his obedience and his power

Jet vanished and appeared behind her "I move faster than the eye, I can take your bags to your room and return to my duties before one nanosecond passes on my watch" He showed her his pocked watch and it was clear that it was custom made to count nanoseconds on a smaller digital clock there  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm
Lilly smiled, Oh yeah, I remember the stable boy telling me the butler had powers also... "That's really amazing... and thank you for taking them up for me..." she thanked. She stood where she was not sure what she was suposed to do now. She fiddeled with her fingers, she was a bit nervous, even though Fire Star had told her she would get the job for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 am
Kala ran out of the manor chaseing a mouse and cought it in front of Lilly she knocked it in the head killing it and then quickly ate it. "Sorry you had to see that but, They realy don't like me leaveing the mice i catch laying around." She said looking up and seeing lilly standing there. "Welcome to the manor. I take it your the new vet at least i hope you are the last one freaked out when she found out i could talk."kala said as she cleaned her face off while sitting down.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 pm
Jet vanished and left her bags in her room, he then walked around, he saw Shiva cleaning and walked up to her with a smile on his face "Hello Shiva" He smiled and had one hand in his pocket and the other was where it always was, holding his blade, he never dropped his guard

"Have a seat" He looked at her from behind his mask "I have some questions to ask you" He at this point was just seeing how she would react to what he said  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff