Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:01 am
(Super invisable? Nevermind)

Nanashi walked over to the hole where Ronnel had fallen. He sighed then jumped down. He picked up Ronnel in both arms and jumped back up into the area. "Jorou, I've read your file. I know what you can do, so heal up Ronnel, will you?" Nanashi said, as he flashed through a few signs and punched the ground again, closing the hole up with a wall of earth. "Don't worry Ron, you'll be fine." Nanashi said with a grin. He watched as Yukio jumped into the mini forest. "Yo, be careful. That guy controls paper and can get it from the trees." Nanashi called to Shiro. Then Nanashi watched the trees to see when Yukio would exit them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:02 am
((The sharigan in that vial can't be used, it was implanted in Gai Kou so that means it can't be implanted again.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

As Yukio ran through the trees he glanced behind him. "Hmm...they're definitely up to something." he muttered before a few wind clones appeared around him. Of course, they already knew what the plan was, as this was not by far the first time Yukio was on the run. Three clones and the real both spread out and ran in the same direction, though they ultimately reached the earth wall at the same time, though in different areas in order to distract their pursuers. The real Yukio glanced up at the towering wall. "....You've gotta be kiddin me." he grumbled as a bundle of wind spears appeared around him. Yukio then used three of these to punch through a large enough hole in the wall for him to crawl through.

((Wind clone, Wind Spears))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 am
Ronnel leaned against small boulder and stared intently at the trees as he pulled out a set of explosive tags and began fumbling them onto kunai. That guy... if he hadn't snatched that vial, the training grounds would not have been damaged, our training would not have been interrupted... It was certain now, Yukio was on the short list of people Ronnel did not like. Though from what the teen had seen, he doubted the other would much care.  

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 am
Jurou hunched over, and helped Ronnel onto his back.
Once he was absolutely sure that Ronnel wasn't going to fall off, he went through the seals for a jutu that would help get them get out of there. Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation
Jurou made a mound of mud swell under him up too the floor level of the training ground.
Once he got there, he stepped off, and walked a good distance away from the hole, before putting Ronnel back on the ground.
"Ok, so this is gona sound weird. But..." Jurou put his arm near Ronnel's mouth.
"I want you to bit my arm, and keep your mouth there until your leg feels better."

((lol well I'm just gona keep my post as is xd
just keep the ending result, me telling you to bite my arm))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 am
Nanashi formed the same handsigns from earlier and punched the ground several more times. About three more walls rose up behind the other two wall, halting Yukio from crawling any further. Nanashi walked over, coating his arm with dirt and formed a few more signs. Suddenly the earth on his arm had become incredibly hard. He then went to grab Yukio's ankle and throw him back into the room.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)x3, Doton: Sekkai Koutetsuban (Earth Release: Stone Breast Plate))  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:16 am
"Huh. Four people. Four locations. But only one of them isn't tripping the wires again." running to where the last spot was, Shiro spotted a small hole. Flashing some more signs, he stood to the side, and slammed his hands on the ground in front of the hole. A giant river of mud came rushing out and hopefully with his target.

((Mud river.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 am
Kai took out 5 kunai and attached paperbombs to them. He then closed his eyes and made some signs " hells ears." With this he located Yukio and threw the 5 kunai at him.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 am
Ronnel shook his head. He rolled the weapons he had prepared down the mound to Kai.
"Use...those too." He looked up at Jurou.
"Just do it. I have an idea for later, but this all needs to settle down first." He gritted his teeth in preperation for what he knew was coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:26 am
Jurou rolled his eyes, and kept his arm out.
"Just bite."  

hentaiprince

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:27 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Kai, how can you tell the real Yukio from the clones? They make the same noise.))
Yukio was surprised as he was suddenly thrown out of the hole, but then he simply made a handseal as the rushing river of mud and kunai came at him. Yukio was then hit, but poofed away to reveal that the real Yukio had replaced himself with a clone! Several hundred feet away, the form of Yukio lifted into the sky and up over the wall, as if he were being pushed by a massive force of wind. Hovering over the wall, Yukio spotted his pursuers down on the ground several hundred feet away. He then pointed at the ceiling above him and shouted in an amplified voice that carried over to them. "If I take out this ceiling, then the village comes crashing on our heads and we all die! Take down the walls and let me out!"

edit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 am
(Just a curious question, umm... who is fighting who? And why is Kai attacking Yukio? Fenrir, you should drag him over to the Experimentation Room... we got unfinished business. Telling me he'd take my eyes...)  

ThePonySlaystation

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am
Fenrir Graveheart
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Kai, how can you tell the real Yukio from the clones? They make the same noise.))
Yukio was surprised as he was suddenly thrown out of the hole, but then he simply made a handseal as the rushing river of mud and kunai came at him. Yukio was then hit, but poofed away to reveal that the real Yukio had replaced himself with a clone! Several hundred feet away, the form of Yukio lifted into the sky and up over the wall, as if he were being pushed by a massive force of wind. Hovering over the wall, Yukio spotted his pursuers down on the ground several hundred feet away. He smiiled and waved before disappearing over the wall's edge.

exit?

(Read first post. This is a room. Door is the only entrance/exit. Try again. Also, the room is thirty by thirty by thirty. Try again.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:35 am
((Can the walls/roof be broken through? And what's in the room? Like is there grass, is there a water fall or forest, or is it just a blank space of nothingness?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 am
(Read first post. The ground is simple earth, nothing fancy. All of Otogakure is underground. So if you tried to take out the roof or a wall...well one, you would have to break through A LOT of stuff. and even if you did, it would destroy the supports and bring probably half the village down on your head. So no.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff