Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 pm
Cool red smile

Haha, get it? Cool, ahahahahahah

You testers, you all would make great beta testers, I hate working with numbers and doing repetitive tests with needing to be accurate, that kind of thing just rapes my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 am
HotRed_Streak
I have done instance testing some lately for counting boss spawns.

To clarify-- Instances scale to HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE INSIDE-- NOT how many people are in your crew. So if you have crew members outsides/in null, it won't affect things. K? Good.

So just have the judge sit in null/outside the instance and watch them.

not all of them  

ccatman
Captain

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 am
ccatman
HotRed_Streak
I have done instance testing some lately for counting boss spawns.

To clarify-- Instances scale to HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE INSIDE-- NOT how many people are in your crew. So if you have crew members outsides/in null, it won't affect things. K? Good.

So just have the judge sit in null/outside the instance and watch them.

not all of them

hes right though, hive scales. but. . .hive doesn't have levels, and its fair for EVERYONE. it takes at least 70 saves for them to con-yellow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm
C'mon people make teams. All I see is like people joining and rules tweaking stare  

everlane

Master Drakontis

Vicious Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 pm
Okay, I've been wondering a few things.

Number one.

Is the prize for each event or for the total scores of all events?

What if somebody starts buff raping everybody outside of the entrances? You have to walk to null, unsuppress, then up your CL. That really fair for the people in the crew?

And you're saying no powerups. So does that mean no using any at all or just revives and GHI boosts or what? It's a little vague.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 am
Drakontis

Number one.

What if somebody starts buff raping everybody outside of the entrances? You have to walk to null, unsuppress, then up your CL. That really fair for the people in the crew?

And you're saying no powerups. So does that mean no using any at all or just revives and GHI boosts or what? It's a little vague.

its for all scores of the events.

we are trying to keep it as possible, besides your time doesnt start until you enter the instanced area

powerups are powers period. meaning ALL of them. unless you use a double orb, but what would really be the point?  

Bobannan

mishyrawr

Mega Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm
When do the zOlympics officially start?

Also, if we have a mule for the Gauntlet and the mule isn't supposed to get to the next screen until everything is killed, then how is the judge going to be watching us? There's only 6 people in the crew and if that's the case, only four would be fighting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm
mishyx93
When do the zOlympics officially start?

Also, if we have a mule for the Gauntlet and the mule isn't supposed to get to the next screen until everything is killed, then how is the judge going to be watching us? There's only 6 people in the crew and if that's the case, only four would be fighting.

Olympics officially starts Feb 8th.

The judge will be on the mule. so you will have 5 people fighting. the judge doesnt need to be on the screen to watch. theyre just monitoring powerups, contribution, etc. .  

Bobannan

Willis2715

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 am
bo_bannan
Drakontis

Number one.

we are trying to keep it as possible, besides your time doesnt start until you enter the instanced area

powerups are powers period. meaning ALL of them. unless you use a double orb, but what would really be the point?

so wait? i can use orb doublers if i want???  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 pm
whitewind2715
bo_bannan
Drakontis

Number one.

so wait? i can use orb doublers if i want???

orb doublers only effects your orb drop rate, not you game play so yes. all other powerups are banned though  

Bobannan

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 am
Are we only allowed to have 1 substitute?

And just to be clear, the total fee for a team is 90k regaurdless of the number of members, yes? So theoretically if a team of 100 people was allowed and they wanted to evenly share the fee, each member would only pay 900g to get to 90k?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm
Sami Von Disco
Are we only allowed to have 1 substitute?

And just to be clear, the total fee for a team is 90k regaurdless of the number of members, yes? So theoretically if a team of 100 people was allowed and they wanted to evenly share the fee, each member would only pay 900g to get to 90k?
User ImageUser Image§•••§•••§Come Join The§•••§•••§

only one substitute, and 5 members. you are graded on how many ppl show up for your event so yeah. you need to pay 90k period. honestly, we dont really care how your team splits it.

you can only have 6 ppl maximum. sooo if you wanted to enter with lets say 4 ppl go ahead, but you would be losing points on the amount of people regardless.

User ImageUser Image

§•••§•••§zOMG Olympics§•••§•••§

Bobannan

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 am
Thanks Bo! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 am
Okay, I have another question: How often to you plan on holding the zOlympics? Like weekly, monthly, yearly?  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Bobannan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:43 pm
Sami Von Disco
Okay, I have another question: How often to you plan on holding the zOlympics? Like weekly, monthly, yearly?
User ImageUser Image§•••§•••§Come Join The§•••§•••§

well there is one event a week if thats what you mean? we dont know yet for futute olympics. i know ppl wanted a solo olympics, maybe we will do that before another crew

User ImageUser Image

§•••§•••§zOMG Olympics§•••§•••§

The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas