Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
New Years Eve Avatar Contest. (Voting now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote!Vote!Vote!
Abaddon-sama
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Lil sofia23
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Storky111
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Starrymite
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
X PhoenixPrincess X
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm
*Is watching Scooby doo* o_o... *Looks at Abaddon curiously* What do I do with him?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm
Hmmm well could tell him how you feel then chain him down and make him be a good boyfriend and slap him if you want. idk none of my bfs ever did that to me. they were all well behaved. Might have been scared of me.  

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm
I can't imagine why they would be scared of you. lol Nah...let him go.He know's I love him. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm
Aw okay -lets him go- You best behave yourself and be nice to Phoenix or else you'll have something more to fear than her -eyes go red growling showing demon fangs to Abaddon then grins both gone and sits down nice as could be watching Scooby Doo with Phoenix-  

Crew

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:34 pm
*Hugs and snuggles upto Alurin* My granny! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:41 pm
-hugs back and smiles- Aw  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm
Im still going to get a harem, but thanks for reminding me im ugly as s**t ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm
-blinks confused- what? what I do? How did I say you was ugly? I never said you was ugly. I just think a man should be devoted to just 1 woman or girl not more than 1 at a time  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm
Well, you brought more handsome men, so its obvious im the most ungliest person on this ******** planet. Thanks for reminding me, i wont try for the harem again ok? Maybe Phoenix might ever want to break u p because im so dam ******** ugly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Why are you so mad? Look, I'm sorry, I messed up. I should never try to do things right as right way seems to be wrong and make people mad or upset or something. I'm sorry. -bows low to the ground to Abaddon before standing and stood, walking away sadly drawing a machine gun and kills off every one of the men brought walking away after that looking down head hanging-  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm
-laughs a bit and glomps her- i was just kidding jeez! you take everything too seriously, dont do that ok? -hugs her and pecks her on the cheek, even after knowing he will die by his gf's hand =_='''-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm
Abaddon-sama
-laughs a bit and glomps her- i was just kidding jeez! you take everything too seriously, dont do that ok? -hugs her and pecks her on the cheek, even after knowing he will die by his gf's hand =_='''-

-smiles softly turning and hugged him back, pecking him back on the cheek- thanks. Sorry but I know its a bad habit but I can't help it but take things seriously ~_~;;;  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Lol, okis, ill make sure to do that xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 pm
-hugs Abaddon smiling-  

Crew

Crew