Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinymini7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 pm
Kai woke up from his sleep when he heard the girl captured from the night before come out of her beauty sleep, or as he call it. Not wanting to disturbed her or Lerista, mostly not wanting to get in Lerista way, he called out, "I'm going to check thing out. Try not to have too much fun." He then left the mansion and headed toward Naito Cafe, hoping that it soon would be his turn to play "Catch the mouse."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 pm
"Hay Lerista who is the new blood and sorry for ditching you guys last night I had something to do"ed said with a fake smile as he looked into the cage."Hay there cuttie I am Ed sorry bout the cage it is just for our safty" he said with another fake smile trying to comfort the scared girl.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 pm
Lerista clucked his tongue and shook his head. "This one is mine, and her name is Shiva." He smiled at him and patted him on the back companionably. "No prob man, just dont make it a habit."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 pm
Andie walked into the store. She noticed that they were talking by the stools so she just sat in a conner chair and pulled a book out of her bag. She Put her bag in the back room and went back to her chair and started to read.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 pm
"Ohh so she is yours then......well.......ok"he said feeling better that the guys did not mind him mising a capture."Thats a cute name...wow....Lerista I might have to steal her from you"he laughed still looking into the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:47 pm
Lerista chuckled and shook his head. "Calm down man, you should see the others and take your pic. This one in particular I'll be sure to keep my eye on until you get yours."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 pm
Reina started to walk as she thought she wouldn't be late anymore. The weather feels nice. . . She took out a piece of candy to munch on as she strolled down the street. Hopefully[ Reina thought, I'll be at the cafe soon and with that thought, Naito cafe was within sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 pm
Stella looked at the girl and smiled. "Nothing much Kestral just the same old thing" she told the girl shurgging her shoulders. She looked as Andie walked in and shot the girl a smile. Though she wasnt sure if she saw seeing as her nose was stuck in a book. This of course didnt amaze Stella the girl had a passion for reading. She turned back to Kestral "What about you Kestral what have you been up too" she qustioned smiling at the girl.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Andie saw Stella smile at her from the conner at her eye. She looked up and smiled at them and said "Hey guys". She went back to reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Naiyoki ran by some people trying not to hit them with her guitar on her back and her bag with her uniform in it.Hoping that she is not late again because usually she is early to come to work. She could see the Cafe not that far now. She stops running as she is at the front door and opens it.
Hello girls! Am I late again??? Sorry if I am, I just finished making this peaceful song on my guitar.
She said panting a little as she went to the back room and put her stuff down and came back out to where the other girls are.  

Cecile Silverstone

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Reina felt a slight push and turned to see a girl rush by her and go into the cafe. Wasn't that... Reina also went into the cafe and saw a few of the girls. "Hello everyone!" She looked over to see the same girl who rushed by her " So it Was you Naiyoki! How's it going? " she said as she put her stuff down.
Is the boss here yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 pm
Stella watched with slight amusement as Naiyoki ran in. "No your not late so calm down" she told the girl smiling slightly. "And as for your question Reina. No I havent seen the boss so I guess he isnt here" she told the girl shaking her head at both of them. Yep, everyone was normal that is, a few were missing and one very important one. "Though I am worried I havent seen Shiva either and she's normally the first one here" she told them slight worry sunk into her voice. It was odd never in her life had Shiva not been first, it was almost like the girl lived here. But where on earth could she have been.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm
Naiyoki frowned. She noticed Shiva wasn't here either the min she stepped in. She shook off her worried face and smiled at everyone.
"Well.....We shouldn't worry too much. Lets just hope for her safety, everything will be fine soon. Shiva will turn up, everyone will be here, Customers will come and go, guys will be hitting or flirting with us as always....."
She said choking on her words a little  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:56 pm
Kess laughed," If guys hit on you, its a good thing. It means your flirtable." She looked at the others. " Well if Shiva doesnt show up after work, lets go to her house and check on her" She nodded to herself and turned on some music to wait for the boss.

heartless_luver123

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 pm
Shiva not being at the cafe first Was quite abnormal. "Anyway, It's almost opening time you know? If you guys want to go check you should. I'll be setting the place up for business." Reina went to go set up tables and thought Shiva will be here. . watch  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff