Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 am
That was on friday, it ended on thursday night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm
We have different timezones.  

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 pm
he does have a point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am
I personally think it was a tie and even if he won by a vote it still shouldn't be enough to beat someone there should be a discussion amongst the Sannin because the Hokage is leaving so it should be up to the 3 of us to decide who should be the hokage not some random people in the guild.  

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am
Random leaf shinobi in the guild!

Why don't you make another poll now, with only kunesume and dark? that way those that voted for irish will then have to vote for one of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 am
WereWeasels

Why don't you make another poll now, with only kunesume and dark? that way those that voted for irish will then have to vote for one of the two.
No more polls, I hate them so very much. I like discussing things not having some stupid vote because people tend to just vote for the person they like more.  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm
WereWeasels

If you hink there are fifty leaf shinobi you are crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am
I think Dark should be Hokage. Its been a week and Kunesume hasn't posted at all since the votes were done.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 am
Dark you should ahve one you know what your doing your active and would have made the guild better. It a shame that you lost but do you really have to leave?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 am
@Irish: My point exactly.

@TimeTraveller: Thank you.

@Zaphiakel: I'm thinking about it.  

Dark-Ninja70

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 am
Dark-Ninja70

I meant one week, my timezone, which incidentally (i believe) is the same as yours dark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 pm
iChakramaster
Dark-Ninja70

I meant one week, my timezone, which incidentally (i believe) is the same as yours dark.
Impossible your American my timezone is AST (Atlantic Standard Time), AST is used for certain parts of Canada and only Canada so if your Eastern which I think you are we are 4 hours apart.

On a side note when the polls officially ended (removed from the forum) it was tied 21-21 for me and Akira and 14 for Kazuma, and when it was exactly a week after you revealed your poll I noticed it was 20-20 for me and Akira, awhile later he got 21 then I got 21 shortly before you ended it.  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
I think Dark should be Hokage. Its been a week and Kunesume hasn't posted at all since the votes were done.

Well excuse me for having a life. I just started college and have set up Wifi were I stay yet. So, I can only get on ever other day now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 am
Kunesume2
TimeTravellerDhaos

Well excuse me for having a life. I just started college and have set up Wifi were I stay yet. So, I can only get on ever other day now.
Then wont that mean your gonna be more inactive now?  

Dark-Ninja70

iChakramaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 am
ok then, so what do you guys propose that we do?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff