Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm
Once they got outside he led them to his car and opened the door letting them in he got in and drove towards the closest store he knew he pulled up and parked his car close to the store and walked inside with the three girls he handed each of them a wad of money to go shopping with he then sat down on a couch and sighed "Have fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm
David heard the girls crying."get the baby a binkie! maybe she'll shut up then!" he yell  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm
"Punk A*S!" Nan heard which brought her back to reality. Or was it all just a dream? Nan looked over a boy who was quite quiet and the boy who just yelled. "Are. . you used to this kind of treatment?" she asked quietly looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 pm
rose put the money in her pocket and looked at the two girls ' they shouldnt be crying, they just got bought and now they have money. ' she thought. rose glanced back over at her new master " ...thanks " she said before heading to the back of the store  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 pm
"yeah, they'll just beat me again and it wont help. until I get out of here my job is to be as big of a p***k as possible.' he said with a wide grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 pm
emi takes the money and just stairs into space asking her self what is he trying to do? everyone i meet that had a master said they where mean an hit there slaves alot  

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Xiallen smiled at rose slightly then looked around the shop wondering if they could find something they liked "Dont forget shoes" he told them boredly then put a book he found over his face trying to fall asleep ((Brb taking my sis stuff in the hospital))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 pm
"Beat you? How cruel!" She said in worry. "Anyways, I see we will be stuck here together for a while. My name's Nan. . .What about you?" Nan looked curiously at the boy. He looks about my age or younger. .I can't believe this is all real.  

Apple_Gel3

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:15 pm
Andie breathed in deeply and wiped away her tears. She started to go through clothes and picked what she liked. She sighed deeply. Then she saw a beatiful deep purple stapless dress with lace at the top and beads on the bottom. She looked at it her mouth dropped. It was so pretty  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm
"Cruel? its what happens in here. my name is David by the way, your a girl your not gunna be here for long probably going to get some fat nasty pervert to by you, do some nasty stuff to. but o welll what can you do." he said stretching out and sighing.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Y o u rD e a d l yK i s s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm
emi finds neon blue skinnys and a neon blue and black shirt an black and neon blue flats and runs to andi an says andi andi look isnt this out fit so cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm
She looked worried about how lightly he took this. "Well I hope you don't get beat ever again David. That's just. .just. . ." She couldn't really think. Even if some perverted fat guy bought me, I can take care of myself. And it was true. Wondering what would happen to her, she observed her surroundings a bit more. Damp, dirty, was dim lit, and was probably underground.  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 pm
"Just what cruel,evil,mean,inhumane?he sneered."this is what I get." he lifted the rag of a shirt he wore and turned so she could see the deep cuts and gashes some healed some fresh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:29 pm
rose found a black dress that hand white looking petals on it and a green tie around the waist, she hung it over her arm and looked around some more. " i ought to just buy a few things then keep the rest to myself " she mumbled, rose walked over to the shoes and found some black boots that matched the dress. User Image User Image
(srry for page stretch)  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm
(( Cute dress Flowerose))
She didn't say anything but went over to him, ripped her skirt and started to wipe the ones that were still bleeding. "Even if you get hurt multiple times, you gotta take care of yourself. ." She mumbled.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff