Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
History Lesson of the Cult Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm
I bet out of any cultie relationships, Wylr and I have had the most sexescapades. Even if you only count the time since I joined.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:06 pm
-Dessynea-
I bet out of any cultie relationships, Wylr and I have had the most sexescapades. Even if you only count the time since I joined.
It helps when you live in the same state, yeah.  

Orphie

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 pm
Orphie
-Dessynea-

Yeah, it really helps that we sleep in the same bed. Though to be fair Wylr did live in New York for 2 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm
-Dessynea-
Orphie
-Dessynea-

Yeah, it really helps that we sleep in the same bed. Though to be fair Wylr did live in New York for 2 years.
And why does this matter?  

Montiqueue

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:23 pm
Totagomi
-Dessynea-
Orphie
-Dessynea-

And why does this matter?

Because Orphie said we had so much sex because we lived in the same state and I was pointing out that we lived in different states for 2/3 of our relationship. We have done our long-distance relationships dues, flying to see each other and whatnot, thus only having sex very seldom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Also: COOKIE SHOULD WRITE ONE.

And so I shall.
For the record, you have yourself and your Sims game to thank for this. xd

The Tale of Cookie and the Forty Thieves

One night, Cookie was participating in his usual escapades of preparing J for the storm to come whilst having sexytime with Ota and torturing Omega (Who says I can't multitask?) when there was an interruption.
A noise came from the downstairs, like the tinkle of broken glass. After much coercion from J and Omega, Cookie finally decided to temporarily postpone the sexings and investigate. He slung his d**k over his shoulder and gingerly walked down the stairs toward the main hall.
When he came upon the room, he discovered a crowd of men and women dressed in black, hauling various objects out of the mansion.
Upon attempting a civil approach through merely asking what was happening, one of the thieves attempted to kick Cookie in the boulders, merely coming out of it with a stubbed toe. Cookie then quickly dispatched each and every thief one by one with his Tower of Terror (tm).
The next morning, the police found a number of bodies lying in white puddles that had washed down the street. Many bodies were proclaimed as having died of intense ******** of the story: Don't ******** with Cookie.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 pm
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle

And so I shall.

One night, Cookie was participating in his usual escapades of preparing J for the storm to come whilst having sexytime with Ota and torturing Omega (Who says I can't multitask?) when there was an interruption.
A noise came from the downstairs, like the tinkle of broken glass. After much coercion from J and Omega, Cookie finally decided to temporarily postpone the sexings and investigate. He slung his d**k over his shoulder and gingerly walked down the stairs toward the main hall.
When he came upon the room, he discovered a crowd of men and women dressed in black, hauling various objects out of the mansion.
Upon attempting a civil approach through merely asking what was happening, one of the thieves attempted to kick Cookie in the boulders, merely coming out of it with a stubbed toe. Cookie then quickly dispatched each and every thief one by one with his Tower of Terror (tm).
The next morning, the police found a number of bodies lying in white puddles that had washed down the street. Many bodies were proclaimed as having died of intense ******** of the story: Don't ******** with Cookie.
User Image
I want to see this drawn.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle

And so I shall.

User Image

User Image

I'm afraid I haven't the art skills. xd  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 pm
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle

And so I shall.

The next morning, the police found a number of bodies lying in white puddles that had washed down the street. Many bodies were proclaimed as having died of intense ********.
Moral of the story: Don't ******** with Cookie.
User Image

User Image

I'm afraid, no one does... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm
Hobo Scruffy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle

And so I shall.

The next morning, the police found a number of bodies lying in white puddles that had washed down the street. Many bodies were proclaimed as having died of intense ********.
User Image

User Image

Excuse me, but I happen to be a pretty good artist and FS is absolutely fabulous when it comes to art.  

Montiqueue

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm
Totagomi
Hobo Scruffy
Wantcookie
Lady Psycho Sexy
Wantcookie
The Awkwardest Turtle

And so I shall.

User Image

User Image

Excuse me, but I happen to be a pretty good artist and FS is absolutely fabulous when it comes to art.

Does that mean you're willing to draw Cookie's p***s? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Totagomi

I'm afraid I'm not proficient in that area of art. sweatdrop
So I couldn't even if I wanted.But no, I don't want to. xP  

Montiqueue

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm
Totagomi
Harusame Mizukishi
Totagomi

DO IT  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm
I ain't mentioned...

I'm crushed. Truly I am.  

Sir Codin

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:56 pm
dragn99
Totagomi
Harusame Mizukishi
Totagomi

DO IT

I'd draw it, but it wouldn't live up to Cookies name.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff