Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Which Kaori Yuki characters do you despise/dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do a lot of characters piss you off?
  Yup. I'm only very loyal to certain characters.
  Nope, I love everyone!
  Eh, depends on the story.
View Results

Avogadros Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:02 pm
I hate the Mad Hatter (pick a gender and stick with it!) and pretty much everyone from Count Cain and Godchild except for Riff, Cain, Merry, and Oscar.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 pm
kawaii.milkshake
I hate the Mad Hatter (pick a gender and stick with it!) and pretty much everyone from Count Cain and Godchild except for Riff, Cain, Merry, and Oscar.

Aww Hatter is awesome. I think he/she has picked her/his gender...NONE! ^_^;
I actually really like the villains in God Child, they aren't 2d Muahahaha look at me do evil kinds of villains...most of Kaori Yuki's villains aren't.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Model Rocketry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:39 am
Yeah a lot of the characters are crazy and messed up... but its interesting!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:05 am
I hate Sara, she's just too...dunno'..happy? And I hate Mary Weather from Cain too. She's just bothersome. And always ruins Cain/Riff moments. *sniff*  

KitaKurai

Dapper Witch

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 am
I never really liked Setsuna nor Sara. They're very whiny but they get a lot better towards the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:24 pm
I just hate Sara fromAnge Sanctuary. I love the plot and everything else but I just hate Sara and Setsuna as a couple and I have no problem with incest at all. I love to see Setsuna with Kurai heart  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saburou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:28 pm
I'm with the people who don't like Sara or Setsuna.

This may contain light spoilers.

I'm going to start ranting in three... two...

Setsuna- Because at the beginning, he was practically praying that his sister not fall to his lust, and then he all too happily makes out with her in volume three. Hypocritical much? He also doesn't think about the way his actions get a lot of other people into some serious trouble. Basically blurted out Zaphkiel's name right in front of Sevotharte as being someone who knows Sevi's true identity, and caused the blind and devious one to take the fall for him when he jumped down to go for Sara in... aw hell, what volume was it... 12? The place with the flying whale carcass and the field of moon lillies.

Sara- Speaking of moon lillies: Moonlil, or Moonlily. Sara really screwed this girl over, and she knew she was practically leaving her for dead when she convinced the sister/maid to play a 'switching clothes and pretend you're the other person' game. She abused this girl's trust. The only reason she went back is because Zaphkiel used his amazing guilt-trip persuasion.

Sara was also quite nasty to Cry/Kurai when the Evils' princess admitted her feelings for Setsuna. Even if she was under Sandalphon's influence, she admits it later that she actually meant what she said.

All in all, she has a holier-than-thou attitude when she really has no right to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:49 pm
Saburou
I'm with the people who don't like Sara or Setsuna.

This may contain light spoilers.

I'm going to start ranting in three... two...

Sara- Speaking of moon lillies: Moonlil, or Moonlily. Sara really screwed this girl over, and she knew she was practically leaving her for dead when she convinced the sister/maid to play a 'switching clothes and pretend you're the other person' game. She abused this girl's trust. The only reason she went back is because Zaphkiel used his amazing guilt-trip persuasion.

Sara was also quite nasty to Cry/Kurai when the Evils' princess admitted her feelings for Setsuna. Even if she was under Sandalphon's influence, she admits it later that she actually meant what she said.

All in all, she has a holier-than-thou attitude when she really has no right to.

I agree. I thought Sara was anoying at first, I mean, first of all, she and Setsuna are TEENAGERS! You don't know what you want when you're a teenager! They havent waited 'forever' for each other and they're not even the drinking age neutral but then I guess there would be no story without it.
OKay, so Sara got on my nerves pretty bad when it started out, but I still love Angel Sanctuary heart always will, but when Sara left behind Riru/Moonlil (who happens to be my favorite. How can she not? She's so cute!) She knew the consequences but pushed the thoughts aside. Riru was so innocent! It was like taking advantage of a child's trust. My friend argued "well she felt horrible after it" Who wouldn't? gonk it's still not okay. I still dislike Sara stressed  

TaintedDemon

AnubusRa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:55 am
i hate sara.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:09 am
Kaori Yuki does this thing where she doesn't let you hate any of her characters for the entire series. Taking Angel Sanctuary for example.

I couldn't stand Sevothtarte until [SPOILERS]You find out that she's really Laila. After that I found that I understood her a lot better.

I couldn't stand Rosiel/Rochel until the end, when you really just start pitying him.

Heck, she even made Lucifer a likable character, which is something I was really, really uncomfortable with.  

RionaDaidouji

Kandie_Holica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:17 pm
I find it hard to hate any of Kaori Yuki's characters because I can sympathise with most of them and they serve their purposes well. Sara, I'll admit gets annoying often. Sevotarthe creeped me out a lot. But I think the only character I can honestly say that I don't like is Cain's father. I adore Cain and I just don't understand how his own father can be such a jerk to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:48 am
Kandie_Holica
I find it hard to hate any of Kaori Yuki's characters because I can sympathise with most of them and they serve their purposes well. Sara, I'll admit gets annoying often. Sevotarthe creeped me out a lot. But I think the only character I can honestly say that I don't like is Cain's father. I adore Cain and I just don't understand how his own father can be such a jerk to him.

Awww! I like Alexis! XD

Keep on reading the series...things change up a lot...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Liz Scarlet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:49 am
dieux
I dislike (in no particular order):
Sara Mudou (Angel Sanctuary)- Why? Cause she's just too darn annoying. (Plus, it's fun to hate her. Hate to love her, love to hate her, y'know..)

same goes here. i just find her too annoying. domokun hehe, you're right dieux, IT IS fun to hate her. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 pm
Cannot stand Marywhether.  

Von~P

Tabatha_Twitchet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:11 pm
So far (up to vol 5 of Godchild.) I like:
~Jizabel (He is awesome! Can't stand humanity, just like me! Plus, he's one of those creepy-cool doctors...like House! Jizabel could most definatly cure you of a lot of diseases that were "Incurable" in Victorian England...if he didn't need to kill you... sweatdrop )
~Cassian (Love him so much. Even though he's 35, he still acts like a kid sometimes. He and Jizabel have such horrible pasts, it makes their present so much more sweet/understandable/sad. I think they go great together! heart *fangirl love* )
~Oscar. (Cool beyond all measure and kinda weird. 'Nuff said. 3nodding )
~Emile. (Sweetest little brat EVAH! To bad he *spoiler*had to die like that... crying )

Characters that I find....bleh
~Cain (He's cool and all but a lot of the things he does are...repetitive.)
~Riff (He just doesn't seem that... dynamic to me... yet.)

Characters I loathe with a fiery passion of DOOM!
~Alexis (So far, he's creepy and a child abuser. And kind of a rapist. Kinda. As far as I've read, he has no explination for this behavior. And I just don't like the man.)
~Cassandra (YEW HURT JIZABEL! (and Cain.) YEW MUST DIEEEE!!! *spoiler...sorta*...oh, wait! He did! Lol.)  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff