Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Her eyes swam with emotion as she noticed he didn't turn away...or even try and kill her...he was different. "I don't know whats happening..." she says taking another slow step towards him looking into his eyes.
Her hands were at her sides. She grabs the hilt of her whip and tugs its gently away from her letting it slide from her body to the ground. She then lays her Katana on the ground beside it. She takes her last step to where she is standing almost directly in front of him...searching his eyes...trying to find something of a lie...or a trap....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
When Sonija dropped her weapons, Julian knew that she trusted him, or was incredibly foolish. It would be foolish to lay down my scythe... but... Julian thought, knowing that his logic was telling him to keep his scythe in his hand. But then, going against everything he thought, he let go of his massive scythe, the weapon falling and ending up leaning against a nearby wall of the church that he had been standing on. What is she doing... Julian thought, trying to figure out what this demon's intentions were. Julian was very smart, but was clueless when it came to human emotions...

and women.

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
"There is a reason you saved me...and it wasn't the reason you said earlier...You know something..." She said slowly...trying to sort things out in her mind and trying to read a part of his...she thought she glimpsed something but back tracked instantly...not wanting to see something in his mind with out his permission.
Why are you trusting... She could hear her voice in her head....clear as day...but another voice interrupted. You are not as cold as you thought my dearest Sonija... It was the voice of her mother, the mother that taught her how to feel, how to care for others more so than herself....the part of her that had died when her mother did...but was born again into hibernation when Julian saved her.
She looked cautious, uncertain how to continue...she went to turn her back on him to clear her eyes so that he couldn't see the war inside her....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Julian watched Sonija's eyes carefully, as well as the way she carried herself and even her tone as she spoke. He considered all of these things before he spoke. "Your conflicted. Your a demon, and you know that and a part of you wants to fulfill those demonic desires, but there is something else inside of you, something that still feels, something that still cares... am I right?" Julian said, studying Sonia carefully. And when she spoke of a different reason for sparring her life, Julian knew good and well there was a seperate reason. It is because I have a weak spot for women... Julian thought to himself, forgetting that the demon before him was telepathic until it was too late.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
"Yes....there is...my mother wasn't like other demons...I believe that is why my father fell for her....yes she was a succubus like me...but she had emotions. She passed them to me and when she died..they died. But then you..." She stops short and takes a deep breath afraid she said too much...

She snickered when she heard his thought. "Is it just women in general?" She asks not being able to help herself...she wanted to know...she was curious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image Nathan watches as Julian dissapears out of his site rapidly and then turns to ask the women something but she is gone. Nathan flys up onto a nearby building and yells, "JULIAN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Nathan stops yelling flys around the town looking but can't seem to find him and lands on a building and yells, "why are you doing this?!"  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image
For an extra precaution Sonija puts up a non tracking protection field around them both so that even if someone flies over or even walks in...they will not see them.

((Last post for a bit...gotta get off and let the eyes rest XDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image As Nathan continues to fly around in search of the demon women and Julian Nathan falls onto the top of a building he is over and hits it with some force and then stands up and feels a sharp pain in his back. Nathan takes his helmet off along with his swords and his shield and lays down. Nathan feels another sharp pain and finally notices that the wound on his right wing has opened again and is bleeding all over. Nathan stays back and begins to heal himself again  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 am
User Image
Julian listened to Sonija carefully, taking in everything she was saying. So that is why she acts like this, she learned how to feel and to care from her mother... Julian thought. When pressed if it was all women, Julian sighed a little. "No, it isnt all women, just certian women. Normally humans, mostly because I feel... disconnected from my fellow angels, and demons like yourself are supposed to be the enemy. But when I saved you that time, there was something in your eyes. A light, a gentleness if you will that reminded me of, and I know this is going to sound very bizzare, innocence." Julian said, looking at Sonija and serching her eyes once more for that same light he had seen those years ago when they had first met.

Julian felt oddly different for some reason, and his eyes drifted to his left wing which was tucked in slightly. At first it looked perfectly normal, its pristene white color almost gleaming. But then on closer expection, Julian could see that his feathers looked almost duller, as if they had gotten a little dirty with some sort of grey soot, though it was incredibly faint.
My mind must be playing tricks on me... Julian thought, slowly tearing his gaze away from his left wing. While he didnt want to admit it, there was this nagging feeling that the truth was much darker than his wing simply being a little dirty...

Julian feared he was falling.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:03 am
User Image
Her eyes became soft as his words sunk in. He....feels... She couldn't say the word for she didn't know if it was true yet. Sonija's cheeks begin to flush as his words sunk further and she looked back into his eyes, feeling a light begin to fill her...she was looking at the one person in her life that made her feel...one that had gotten into her heart....and she hadn't noticed til now.

Being so close she could see him clearly. The way the light reflected his ice blue eyes, the way they swirled...she could get lost....Mother...what's happening? She asks her mother in her mind....hoping she would answer like she had before. Don't be afraid child...it's natural...let it take its course... Was all her mother said...nothing more. She blinks slowly afraid if she closed her eyes too long...Julian would disappear. When her eyes looked upon him again she noticed something. His wing...not just his left....but his right...they were graying...that could only mean one thing...

Her eyes go wide with shock. "Julian! Your wings!" Her voice full of worry....was she the cause of this? How was she to help? If she was the cause....why? She lightly touches the tip seeing where the gray began to blend into the pristine white...it was true..."What's happening?" She asks the question knowing the answer....but she had never seen the change for herself.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 am
User Image Nathan is finally 100% healed and stands up leaving his armor and swords and shield laying on the couch of the building he was in. Nathan explored the house till he finds a bathroom with a working shower. Nathan decides to clean off all the blood on his wing. Nathan is finally done with his shower and walks out and drys off and gets dressed and puts all his armor and weapons and shield back on. Nathan picks up his helmet last and walks up to the roof of the building and continues to try and find Julian and or the demon woman  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 am
User Image
When Sonija spoke of his wings, he looked over to his right wing as well and saw that the tips of some of his feathers were starting to turn grey ever so slighty, though it was enough that Julian could clearly see. "Then its true..." Julian said, though he was more thinking out-loud than actually talking to Sonija. He turned back to Sonija, pausing for a moment before speaking. "There are some rules that angels simply cannot break, such as showing mercy to demons without good cause. When an angel breaks these rules, then they fall." Julian said, his eyes falling upon his greying wings once more. He knew what would happen in time; he would no longer be the 'white angel', but instead his wings would continue to grey until one or both of them was a deep black. "It seems I have succumb to that same fate." Julian said, though he seemed distant for some reason, as if his mind was carrying him elsewhere as it often did during serious situations.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 am
User Image
"I caused this...?? it horrified her to know what she was causing...That's when she began to feel pain....her pain. Someone was screaming inside her head, wanting her to hurt....it was her father....the highest amongst the demons...the ruler of hell. She buckled to the pain of his screams. Her knees hit the sacred ground and she tried to block him out. "NO!" She screams in her head as a moan of pain escapes her lips. It subsides to a throb. There is a way to stop this... It wasn't the voice of her mother...but of her father.Kill him and it goes away....now is the time!! she says to her."I will not.." She says to both her father and to the air.

She looks up to the angel once again. Her eyes filling with tears of pain, and of emotion. "YOU WILL!" Her father's voice screams."I can't." She says again to the air tears beginning to fall as she realized everything that is happening...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 am
User Image
Julian was lost within himself, that is until Sonija suddenly fell to the ground with a cry. Julian snapped out of his daze and looked down at Sonija, kneeling to the ground beside of her. "Are you alright?" Julian asked, slowly reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder. The moment his hand touched her though, there was an intense burning in his hand and he snapped it back, pulling his hand to his chest. He knew why his hand burned now, for he could read it on Sonija's face. Dear god, I fear I've ran into the presence of the Black Man himself.. Julian thought, a horror falling over him.

((By the way, the "Black Man" is what people used to call the devil long ago. Just thought I would clear that up.))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
At his touch she her flesh burned. She gave another cry as she fought with her father. She began to feel herself slipping...but held on to the one thing that kept her from going under....the face of the angel before her. "Don't leave...please..." She sent to him softly concealing all the pain from him. She closes her eyes and screams in her mind causing her father to retreat. That's when she heard another voice....the voice of her mother joining with her to fight him out. "Leave my daughter ALONE!" Her mother screams blocking all communication between her ex husband and her beloved daughter.

Sonija eases her eyes open and they change to amethyst. Her mother's color. Sonija can her her mother's voice at it travels to both angel and demon in the graveyard. "He is gone...for good from your minds...You must protect each other...there is danger now..." She disappears and Sonija opens her eyes. They are back to the clear blue, hazel and silver. She feels the pain ease and finally release.

((That's for the info...^^..I had read that somewhere a while back.))  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff