Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~.The lost,feared,mistreated,and unloved.~ {O/A/S} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:39 pm
Karasu looked at the fire flaring then looked at Ed and said ,"well my dad he got in fight with another fallen angel like him self and he died so i did not have a choice but to live with my mother and she never really loved me so she gave me up for adoption.This really nice family decided to take me and once my wings started growing in i gained my powers.They thought it was weird so then they sold me to slavery to this perverted man.I ran away then he found me and tried to take me back but thats when you saved me".Karasu smiled then looked and the reflection of the fire in his eyes then smiled," so whats your life story" Karasu said to Ed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm
When We Cry...
User Image

As the shot began to effect, Aya trying to open her eyes, at first her sight was blurry, then suddenly she woke up with a panic, where was she, feeling her sister next to her she calmed down. Rika was still, dreaming. Aya looked around, where was she? Hearing Karasu, and the Man, talking, she began to fall asleep. Smiling happily as she was in a comfortable bed, she wondered how long as she and Rika slept in a bed.

Can Anyone hear us?

Aya's writing style: Dark Blue
Rika's writing style: Blue

polarisyn

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Naiyomi
The Lost Little Wolf Girl.

Naiyomi woke up seeing that it was already dark. She looked around making sure nobody was watching her. Nobody was. She went to the end of the cage and find a stand with some fruit. She uses her powers to pick up some grapes and bring it to her. She started eating without using her hands.
"Need....to, get out....here..."
Naiyomi went to the front of the cage looking at the lock.She then looked at the chains that tied her hands and legs.
"Need to brake...."
Naiyomi used her powers again to lift one of her stell fans out of her pocket as it started spinning rapidly as it started cutting through her chains.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:44 pm
((Sorry from not posting looking for a job and failing horribly. If anyone can bring my character in that would be awesome))  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Michael continues looking through the pets and looks at Naiyomi and sighs"Thats not too good of an escape plan would you like to be outta there?" he asks and unlocks the cage then her arms and sighs"Come on slavery may not be good but its better than what you had" he whispers  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Naiyomi

As Naiyomi was about to get the chains off she then heard someone open the gate for her. Her wolf ears twitched and looked at the man then the chains on her arms.As the man whispered to her she then pointed at him.
"....B-Bad per...son?.....Good p-person??"
She got up and started rubbing her wrists. Then held her steel fans close to her.
"W-will....you...hurt???"
She said a little shaking

Cecile Silverstone

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 pm
Dark laughed and rubbed her ears"No i wont hurt i promise" he smiles and holds his hand for her to follow as he heads for the counter  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am
User Image
Naiyomi

Naiyomi didn't know what to do. She looked out of the village. She could run right now, but where would she go?? She was wanted in alot of other villages. But, if she was to stay with this man. She will be safe for now. And, it would be better than being blindfolded and tied to a wooden pole and stabbed through the heart, that was suppose to happen tommarow. She looked at the man and followed him.
"M-My name....Naiyomi. Yours is??"
She said folllowing him by his side and hanging on to his arm a little scarred what will happen if any of the angry villagers saw her out of her cage.

Cecile Silverstone

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:07 pm
(( Bump? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:05 pm
"I'm Michael it's nice to meet you so why are you so frightened?" he asks curiously  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Naiyomi

Naiyomi pointed at the people outside.
"Them....I was in cage....cause of them....I'm a monster...."
She said hiding her face

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 pm
(( Hello? ))  

polarisyn

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:32 am
Michael laughs and slips off his coat and wfraps it around her and puts the hood up"Your not a monster just diffferent then others." he laughed and slipped her past the men out front"I take it you will come with me unless you have something better to go back to?" he asks((hello))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:52 pm
(( Happy early Easter any plans? ))  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out