Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How Can You Torture Me So?(1x1)Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea?
  Sure
  I guess.... could use improvment....
  >.< You don't want to know >.<
View Results

Kiatala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 pm
Roseanna jumped when she heard the knocking. She had fallen asleep clutching the pillow and stood up quickly, and opened the door for him and stood next to it with her head down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 am
his form stood before her"The servants wished to know what it was that you would like for nourishment" he taps the tip of her chin than smiles to her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Roseanna shrugged then signed.
'All my other masters never gave the choice' Roseanna signed quickly then signed again.
'What ever you would like to give me is fine....'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 am
Before she had finished he had disapppearred, leaving only the butler in his place wishing to take her request. Vlad walked to his lower chambers searching for something that had been on his mind  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am
Roseanna sighed and wrote down on a piece of paper.
'What ever everybody else is having' Roseanna gave him the paper and just decided to follow the butler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm
The butler chuckles"Ma'am there are no others besides us servants he stays to himself, what is your most favored dish?"he smiles leading toward the kitchen  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Roseanna shook her head and shrugged. She was never given the choice of a favorite dish.
'I'll have what ever the other servants are having....' Roseanna writes down quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm
"Blood?" he asks smiling the young brunette flashes his fangs to the small child  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm
Roseanna almost ran down the hall but kept her nerves then wrote down the only thing she could think of.
'Fruit' Roseann wrote quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm
taping her head with the pen she had he laughs"No easy way out you need a meal not just fruit"he taunts her almost  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Roseanna just shook her head no and then she didn't know why she just kind of took off down the hallway running. She was scarred and didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 am
Vlad had turned the corner to recieve his small pet into his chest, his arms wrapped around her slightly instinctively as he looks down to her"Whats wrong child?"  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am
Roseanna jerked away and was signing faster than she could even think. Mostly about vampires and if she was the only human here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 am
his hands catches hers pulling her closer to try calming the frightened girl"Yes you are the only human, but your safe no one but ime is allowed to touch you so worry not" he smiles down to her trying to reassure her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:21 pm
Roseanna jerked away again and took off running down the hall. She wanted out so bad, she was scared out of her wits of this place, like nothing before.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff