Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Enslaved ~ ALL ROLES ARE TAKEN SORRY! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 pm
I look down and gently grab a splint and wrap your hand in a bandage with the splint to keep it straight then i sigh"Forgive me" i whisper and i leave the room quickly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm
"w-wait master.. where are you going" i get up and grab unto your shirt and look at you in concern "its okay master i forgive you" i smile and hug you  

sayacutie123

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 pm
"I am very srry i didnt mean to harm you so-i whisper and kiss your forehead"Your friend will be fine no one here is a mean soul.....if we even have one" whisper and my eyes sadden  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm
"please stay master.." i smile and grip on to your shirt and lightly kiss you on the cheek  

sayacutie123

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm
i sigh and hug you tighter and stroke your hair"i will" i whisper and then go and rest on the bed removing my shirt getting comfortable  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm
-i smile and waltz over to the bed and sit down next to you- "what is wish master?" i smile  

sayacutie123

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:23 pm
"I do not have a wish really dont care what you do riht now" i whisper and stroke your cheek lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 pm
-i smiles and get close to you and sooner i get on top of you and we start to make out- "hows that master? more? or less?"  

sayacutie123

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:29 pm
I growl playfully now showing my fangs ad i gently n** at your neck and grip your butt pulling you closer teasing you though  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:34 pm
-i smiles as you roll us over (im at the bottom now) i blush a bit wait patiently for your reply-  

sayacutie123

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm
My eyes turn blood red and i smell your blood and my fangs grind into my lip causing it to bleed i move away"We must stop or you'll get hurt" i whisper turning away so you dont see the blood from my lip  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:43 pm
"awww your fine master" i pull you back and kiss you deeply  

sayacutie123

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 pm
Disciple_Fan27
His mind was telling him to grab her arm and start licking the blood off her wound, but he didn't want to do that. At least, without her permission. The scent was all but truely attracting him to her, wanting the blood from her. All of his urges were hard to resist and he couldn't bare it any longer. He looked at the wound, seeing all the blood on it, the warm and red liquid that he needed and replied,"I see.....would you like me to clean it up and get you a bandage?" He asked her, studderingly. He was about ready to burst for the blood, but he kept himself from jumping to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Disciple_Fan27
His mind was telling him to grab her arm and start licking the blood off her wound, but he didn't want to do that. At least, without her permission. The scent was all but truely attracting him to her, wanting the blood from her. All of his urges were hard to resist and he couldn't bare it any longer. He looked at the wound, seeing all the blood on it, the warm and red liquid that he needed and replied,"I see.....would you like me to clean it up and get you a bandage?" He asked her, studderingly. He was about ready to burst for the blood, but he kept himself from jumping to get it.

Devi smirked seeing his internal battle,she moved closer,"Yes master,please help me clean it" she said watching him closely.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 am
Soon as Felix heard her answer, all control was lost, but Devi couldn't tell. Felix looked up to Devi, smiling lightly and nodded. He saw her move closer and leaned forward with his lips and began to suck the blood from the wound and licking the blood off of it as well. The taste of the blood was magnificent and he was urging for more. When he was finished, he moved his lips away from the wound and went to kiss her hand lightly and looked up to Devi with smirk,"For one so beautiful, your blood is very satisfying......" He said softly, then he moved his lips up from her hand, and went to her neck slightly, kissing it there.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff