Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:43 pm
Name: Kasumi
Element of Influence: Dark Water
Height: 5'2"
Hobbies: Killing for pleasure and swimming
Strengths: being around water
Weaknesses: dry air

Physical Description: Kasumi has a long blue braid, reaching past her feet with deep blue eyes. She looks to be the age of 10. When not trying to look human, she looks 16 and is wearing skin tight clothes. (will draw later for reference)

Attacks: Creating Youma and using "waterbending"

Quote:
A Waterbender's control of water in liquid, solid, and gas form offers him many defensive maneuvers. He may stop an attacker by encasing his feet in ice, or escape by creating a screen of steam for cover. In a fight, a Waterbender suspends a body of water around his fighting stance, and then lashes out with water whips and powerful waves. If there's no water at the scene of a fight, a Waterbender collects all the available moisture from the air and ground around him and concentrates it into an amount of suitable to attack and defend. As a backup, a Waterbender always carries a skin of water.

Defects: She tends to throw tantroms when she looses and has to either be summoned back or taken back by hand.

Background: Kasumi-chan is a young girl from the planet Mercury who always felt left out when the other children got to play with the Princess. Eventually she started hating the Princess and all the othe Princesses because they got to do whatever they wanted and were loved by everyone. She was soon found by the darkness and offered powers to defeat the Princesses she hated so.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:04 pm
((If you want, I'll take on another role as well. I can be various minors characters, a villain, various underlings, etc. Just to help this RP progress some ^__^))

Usagi almost slammed her fist against the controls of the video game. She had lost for the tenth time in the short time she had been playing the game. "Kuso!" she cursed as she fed the machine some more of her money. She wanted so desperately to beat the game. it had been her nemesis since she was fourteen.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:22 pm
Aisu smiled at the girl. She stood up and went over to her. "If you jump right before the boss attacks, as opposed to trying to dodge under, it misses you and you can attack." She offered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:33 pm
((Yea, I can play a villain as well if needed.))

He had been walking for such a long time now. It was his way of relaxing. Suiseki's head was tilted upwards to see the night sky. It was tranquil, everything at the moment was. He had escaped from his studies and work finally. It was a well deserved break from the ordinary.  

Rawfully Smutty

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:37 pm
((Sure.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:35 pm
Setsuna walked down the crowded street clutching the purse she had made herself, a bag of material, and some new clothes. She passed a park, and when she heard the children playing hide and go seek, she smiled. How good it was to be a kid, she thought. She then walked half way across town to a college of some sort. She had a Lab she needed to take care of. She sat down at a lab table, goggles and lab coat on and started the lab.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:29 am
Ami parked and locked the car, and with a bag in hand, she walked across the pavement and into the store. One of the clerks waved at her; this was one of her favorite stores and she came here often when shopping for swimsuits. Ami smiled and waved back, before beginning her browsing. She eyed the clock and nodded, figuring she could spend at most an hour-though it was doubtful she would stay so long-here, before moving on to the grocery store.

((I'll be out of town for a week..sorry all...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:43 pm
psychotic__Gal
((can I join?))

Sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:56 pm
Minako slid her chair back, as she stood up next to Kou. She glanced down at the table to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, before following him outside of the restuarant. She would now have to help him try and find a good place to buy a swimsuit, but where to start.

"So what kind of swimsuit do you want?" She asked, as she then wrapped her arm around his.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:27 am
Kou shrugged minutely to Minako's question. "I don't know, something comfortable and fits without being pricey." He really wasn't sure because he'd rarely worn them even as a child. He glanced around, wondering if they were going to walk or take the bus.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:25 pm
((Hmm... We need to find a Mamoru haha... Curse Kyon-Kyon for not being in this guild!))

Usagi laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head, a huge goofy but embarassed grin on her face. "Ha-hai! Arigatou," she said, bowing her head slightly. After a few moments, she looked up with a determined look set across her face as she once again began her furious assault on the game controls. ((Solar-chan is going to take over Motoki for now. Anyone else want to, feel free!))

"Usagi-chan... please don't break the machine!" the young man said as he appeared behind the blonde. He didn't think he could afford to replace the machine and he definitely knew that the blonde couldn't.

"KUSO!!" Usagi exclaimed again, hanging her head in shame as the words "Game Over" flashed on the screen once again. The teen had tried to follow the other girl's advice and yet, in true Usagi-fashion, she was unsuccessful. Motoki braced himself for the flood of tears he assumed would follow the crushing defeat.

However, the tears never came.

"Gomen ne, Motoki-onii-san! I'll try to be nicer to the machine next time," she said apologetically.

"Ah, it's fine Usagi-chan."  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:10 pm
Minako then stopped, as she began to think for a minute of what to help him look for. She stood there for a couple seconds, before an excited looking grin appeared on her face.

"I know just the thing and place." She stated, before taking him by the arm and leading him down the sidewalk. They ended up walking for a couple minutes, before they made there way into small store on a corner. It had different racks full of summer clothing like tank tops, shorts, skirts, and t-shirts all which were in different array of colors. At first glance it would appear that no two articles of clothing were the same color.

Though Minako didn't stop there, she continued to make her way towards a section of the back of the store. It revealed to have lots of different types of swimsuits, though some being way higher priced then others. There were a couple that seemed to be reasonably priced, and others that were on discount, which was even better yet in her opinion. She began to sort through different swimming trunks for Kou, as she grabbed randoms and handed them to him.

"What do you think of these?" She asked, as she waited for his opinion. Of course he might have to try them on to make sure they fit, though he necessarily didn't have to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:14 pm
Kou couldn't help but grin at Minako's enthusiasm. He examined the ones that she handed him and examined them to find a variety of styles with the sizes being reasonably close to his own. After a moment of looking, he found an orange with white stripped one that was in his size.

"I think this one." He held it up for her examination. It was a bit conservative but not prudish, it should be quite comfortable for the planned activities and even a swim or two.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:44 pm
"I like it!" She exclaimed, before she began to look through different swimsuits for herself. She had been meaning to get a new one for some time now, but had always but it off. Atleast now that they were here, she didn't have an excuse not to get one. She then up two bikinis, as she examined them. One was black with pink and white tropical flowers on it, while the other was yellow with orange polka dots.

"Which one should I get?" She asked, as she helded one up then the other for him to look at.

"I kind of like the black one better, but I already have one kind of like it in blue. Though the yellow one is really cute." She said, as she contemplated on which one to get. She really wanted them both, but decided it would be best to get one for today.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff