Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
RUMOR: Zelda Wii to be Majora's Mask sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:16 pm
dragn99
dragn99
[Kegan]
The member list isn't in exactly join order, but seems to bear some kind of relation to it.

I still haven't figured it out myself.

when you put it in order by member number it mostly is, I had a guild of my own for a while and it was USUALY right. Keeping in good mind that gaia can screw up pretty bad sometimes.
And considering I have no recollection of when I joined, it's all pretty much up in the air now.
I have fuzzy memories of you when i was new. I think we talked about meta fish for a little while (I have good long term memory, but crappy short term memory)

Edit: I fixed my Grammar
*ahem*
grammar.

I am not very good at spelling when typing, I try though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:25 pm
dragn99
dragn99
[Kegan]
The member list isn't in exactly join order, but seems to bear some kind of relation to it.

I still haven't figured it out myself.

when you put it in order by member number it mostly is, I had a guild of my own for a while and it was USUALY right. Keeping in good mind that gaia can screw up pretty bad sometimes.
And considering I have no recollection of when I joined, it's all pretty much up in the air now.
I have fuzzy memories of you when i was new. I think we talked about meta fish for a little while (I have good long term memory, but crappy short term memory)

Edit: I fixed my Grammar
*ahem*
grammar.

I am not very good at spelling when typing, I try though sweatdrop
ಠ_ಠ  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm
My presence seems to triplicate likelihood of the use of that emote.

I WONDER WHY.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Gotta love how on topic we are for this thread XD.
Does anyone have a theory on the new Zelda game?  

ravemast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm
I hope there's no time limit.. I hated that about Majora  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm
[Kegan]
My presence seems to triplicate likelihood of the use of that emote.

I WONDER WHY.
Actually, I set it as my facebook status not too long ago. I copy pasted it from there.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm
ravemast

I loved that, made it more interesting and put a punishment for not being smart and fast when playing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Well I'm hitting the hay, see you guys later  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm
ravemast

I loved that, made it more interesting and put a punishment for not being smart and fast when playing 3nodding

I actually loved Majora's Mask, from the moment I picked it up to its glorious, every-mask-collected end. If this was a sequel, I think I would cry.

Also; if Adelle speaks through Link's sword, I'm betting the jewel located on her chest is the reason. It's probably located as the hiltguard, too.

Also; who's to say that isn't actually Navi? What if she grew up? Every fairy we've ever seen has been a child other than the great fairies- and in Wind Waker, the Queen Fairy looked a little like Adelle does in that photo... just more cell-shaded and a tiny bit younger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:18 am
dragn99
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Chase Me To The End
It isn't like the franchise to go back like that, but hey, who knows?

But I'll only care if Link finally reuinites with Navi.
Oh, you know, right? Because if he wasn't out looking for her, then MM wouldn't have happened. And at the end, it's like, "Good luck finding your friend!" and you're like, "Well, does he?! IT'S A NEED TO KNOW QUESTION!"

But so far, he hasn't as far as we know.

I thought he was looking for Saria, not Navi.
Nah. Saria is stuck in the forest temple or something.

But at the end of the game she's not a sage anymore.

Meaning she has to be somewhere in lost woods, which would explain why Link is looking there. You'd be more hard-pressed to explain how Navi went missing, since as I remember all they did at the end of the game was split up.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 am
Waynebrizzle
dragn99
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Chase Me To The End

Oh, you know, right? Because if he wasn't out looking for her, then MM wouldn't have happened. And at the end, it's like, "Good luck finding your friend!" and you're like, "Well, does he?! IT'S A NEED TO KNOW QUESTION!"

Meaning she has to be somewhere in lost woods, which would explain why Link is looking there. You'd be more hard-pressed to explain how Navi went missing, since as I remember all they did at the end of the game was split up.

I don't remember that at all. Though, it's been a lot longer since I beat OoT rather than MM.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 am
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
dragn99
Waynebrizzle
GrowingDandelion
Chase Me To The End

I don't remember that at all. Though, it's been a lot longer since I beat OoT rather than MM.

You remember during the credits of OoT when Mido was all sad until he saw the little green ball of light which was most likely Saria? Maybe Link heard about that and went looking for Saria. And you can't tell me the sages are still in that one place, because Zelda was free to go wherever she wanted at the end of the game, and she was a sage.  

Waynebrizzle

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
Doesn't Saria join their little ranch party at the end of the game though?

Pretty sure Darunia and Ruto are there, anyway.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 am
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
dragn99
Waynebrizzle

You remember during the credits of OoT when Mido was all sad until he saw the little green ball of light which was most likely Saria? Maybe Link heard about that and went looking for Saria. And you can't tell me the sages are still in that one place, because Zelda was free to go wherever she wanted at the end of the game, and she was a sage.
No, I don't. Thank you for telling me that in case I wanted to beat the game again. :/ I haven't seen the ending of Ocarina of Time since I was about 7.  

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Doesn't Saria join their little ranch party at the end of the game though?

Pretty sure Darunia and Ruto are there, anyway.

User Image

I think they were too, because I remember Darunia's ridiculous dance. But Mido was all sad until he saw the green light, that much I remember.

Edit: I'm looking through the ending now, and Darunia and ruto were not there, but ALL of the sages flew over to Death Mountain for some reason.

@Kay: Sorry for spoiling a 12 year old game for you.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff