Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm
"What you say is true Tobais, I on a personal level have nothing against darkness. However, well..........it is like an itch that grows. Can't get rid of it without destroying something dark. It can be annoying sometimes though. As for an alliance, wouldn't be my place to negotiate one of those. I personally kinda liked fighting those skeletons, was a fun warm-up." Alex said cockily to Tobias, sitting on a tombstone. When the main boss of the cult showed his face, Alex whispered "Dieter" to himself in rememberance of the mostly blank file on the leader. I have no ideas on what this man can do, best to keep some distance if a fight breaks out thought Alex. "Hey! I have nothing against the dead. But if they attack me then they are nothing but dust to be scattered before the wind" grumbled Alex in response to Dieter.

No sooner had these words left his mouth than the wind element within him jumped at the presence of a new person. The man floated above Tobais, who was seemingly unaware of this fact. Merely curious, Alex said "What the........" before quickly retreating a few feet from the man. The power within the man hummed and pulsed in syncro with Kozuchi Ozuchi, sending currents of energy up Alex's side. Removing the hammer, Alex stood prepared for whatever the man had to throw at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 pm
"Im suprised that the wind didn't carry you here, and yes like cheese? I hope i don't have to teach you how to smell." Calypso told Alex before he pointed towards himself with both fingers; as long as the women loved it, noone else mattered.

Sonya did not like the idea of being alongside Calypso as commander of a portion of Tobais's army. With their power, they could easily control an army in a matter of mintues; it was just a way of getting lost on purpose. Though she felt like Calypso would take the offer anyway, remembering that as long as their was some sort of action, the platinum haired warrior was on board.

After Calypso and Alex's little chat, it seemed like Alex knew a little bit of Tobais; at least enough to have a folder in his posession back home. The platinum haired warrior on the other hand knew nothing about Tobais. Plus it seemed like Alex did not enjoy the man's element of choice; darkness.

"Oh not you too! You guys are putting the darkness on a pedastal. This is darkness..." Calypso said as he balled up his left fist. "And this is where you guys are putting it." he told them as he released his fist and placed his hand over his head as if he was trying to see how much taller he has gotten.

Before Alex responded to Calypso, he finally noticed the preistess that began to leave the group to attend to other matters. All Calypso had to do was to take one glimpse at her hair, face, hips, thighs, and breasts and she was already on his mind. This did not mean that he noticed the man above Tobais, but he would rather try his hand with the girl. Besides, they were going to have fun soon; the preistess on the other hand could leave anytime.

Sonya was unaware that Calypso had snuck off with a little private time with the girl; she was too buzy getting caught up in the conversation taking place. It was only when Alex discovered the man floating above Tobais when she looked. She gave herself a remidner that she had to be on her guard next time as she looked towards the man, wondering what he had planned; was he another member of Tobais, or were they going to have some fun?

Meanwhile...

Calypso followed in the direction that the preistess was heading and caught up to see her resting her back near a gravestone, letting the fog overwhelm her slowly. Rather than use his speed to be right next to her in an instant, he took the other approach, which was walking towards her and sitting on the opposite side of the gravestone.

"Looks like you're lonely. Don't get me wrong im sure the dead are watching over your body as we speak, but im sure they wouldn't mind someone with skin on their bones taking over their shift."

Agent Code Monkey

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 am
Tobias just happened to glance skyward, instantly seeing whomever it was standing above him somehow. He was no fool, and he knew that standing above somebody's head with such an energy building was a sign of a threat. Still, not wanting to have a repeat of the latest incident, he quickly used his shadow ability, slowly becoming invisible. He quickly walked a few feet away to where he could at least see the man, then reappeared near a large, obelisk shaped grave. "Now who exactly are you? I certainly hope that you expected me to notice you standing over me." Tobias let out a cruel laugh, apparently he had made some sort of joke to himself.
(Drasta, I know where you go to school.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 pm
After walking around like an idiot, trying to find the familiar power, he felt it grow stronger. It was near the place he just left.. When Dieter went back to the place he was standing, the mage noticed that the strange man was floating in the air; eyes narrowing, he managed to reach into a few of the graves with his dark will, these would be powerful creatures, undead giants, abominations.. "Why did you attack this place?"  

iwouldlikethisgone

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 pm
At the call to him from the woman preistess, Doel ran, not caring to hear, too afraid for his left. He feared, as his cough grew worse, for his lift. These people were not right in the head, especially Tobias, and Doel wouldn't care to converse with anyone who would attack him. Doel left for his lab, not caring about Tobias's reaction.

DOEL LEFT THE GRAVEYARD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Toxlind
At the call to him from the woman preistess, Doel ran, not caring to hear, too afraid for his left. He feared, as his cough grew worse, for his lift. These people were not right in the head, especially Tobias, and Doel wouldn't care to converse with anyone who would attack him. Doel left for his lab, not caring about Tobias's reaction.

DOEL LEFT THE GRAVEYARD

(I also know where you go to school! xd )  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Flux waved his hand into the air, making the elements swirl into something unusual. They started to form, melding together into a cloud like object. The cloud developed into a mist, that now seeped into the graveyards mist, flowing into Dieter and Tobias's pores. Images were sent into their head of Teran and the King... and then came images of whores. There were also references of power to each of them, control of a larger, greater crypt. A crypt that most feared. The abandoned castle.

The mist disappeared, and Flux remained floating, a smile under his shrouded hood.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm
Tobias had a feeling of nostalgia as the image of the king flashed through his head. Tobias immediately understood what the mute man meant. He also started to wonder what it was that this man wanted. He had a feeling that it had to do with the man enveloped in light who he had seen. "I'm guessing you want us to kill him? But who exactly is that man, the one enveloped in light? He seems strangely familiar. I don't suppose you can answer me. Oh well."  

Saint Tobias

Deir

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm
Sila jumped a little bit as she heard someones voice just on the other side of the tomb stone. She was of course able to calm and compose herself quickly and smiled as she figured out his flirtatious attempt. She thought it was cute.
" I dont think the dead really have thoughts about a womans body. They are dead after all, It is mostly the living that you have to keep your eye on. You never know what thier intentions may be." She closed her eyes and felt the cool cobble stone against her neck, it made her neck all tingly and she giggled a little.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm
Alex twirled his hammer in his hands as he watched a strange cloud surround Tobias and Dieter. There ware a few seconds before the cloud dissapated, leaving Tobias obviously confused. Alex slammed the head of the hammer into the ground, extending the shaft to where he was at the height of the strange man. Solidifying the air beneath his feet, he stood at equal height to him. Creating a small vortex of wind, Alex sent a probing attack at him to gauge the man's strength. If it hit, the vortex could do minor damage about equal to a rug burn.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 pm
Seeing as how Calypso was looking straight ahead, he missed the preistess jump as the sound of his voice; perhaps he would have made another pass towards her if he saw it, but he had more up his sleeve.

"And let's say if they have an intention of leaving this place with you and towards someplace else with less bacteria and more sun? Would you still keep an eye on them? more than likely, they'll have their eyes locked on you." Calypso told the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Flux simply looked at the vortex headings towards him, and a blast of wind seemed to blast the vortex up into the air... at the moment it came from Alex.

((Short post. Tired.))

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Deir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm
" then I guess I would have to keep more of an eye on that said person. As flattering as anothers aqknowledgement to ones exsistance is... I am not supposed to allow it, or rather I have to ignore such things. For my job is to remain pure and aware of those who are in need of help" She stated quietly and blushed, trying to make it sound professional. But the thought of a mans eyes upon her body gave her goosebumps...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Agito arrived back at the graveyard to see a bunch of people standing around. "Tobais, The powerful darkness that was in the forest has dissapeared, i dont know where it went, but it is gone......what are these people doing here." he said in a clam tone.
"Do they intend to join us, or are they enemies." he said with a bloody thristy grin.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 am
Tobias wasn't really sure of this himself. Of course, he knew that they weren't his allies. "The one who cannot speak intends to give you great reward for the task, you should help him." "Who said that!" said Tobias. He then realized that it was nobody here, but in his head. "I am a knight, one who has spent his life doing naught but killing and murdering. My sentence for this is eternal servitude to a hero... or villain. I am yours to command." Tobias then realized that he was talking to himself. He turned to Agito,"I am really not sure of this myself, but if you want to stay around here, keep your guard up."  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff