Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm
" hm maybe anothor time then, but for now its somewhat late and you can resign to your room if you'd like " she said before walking into her own room.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 pm
"She clearly wasn't told i dont need sleep."Spike shrugs and starts walking around.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm
yuki didnt care what he did as long as it didnt involve breaking anything, she changed from her kimono into all black clothing. she walked downstairs " i'll be back soon, dont let anyone in and dont break anything while im gone. i shouldnt be gone to long " she said walking by him and out the front door. she quickly sped down the same paths they took home to the city, becuase at this time of night its not safe to be out alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm
Spike was going to ask where she was going but figured it was best not too. "maybe i should find out more about her..."His stomach rumbles and only then did he remember that he hadn't ate yet. "Lets hope she has something simple."He starts looking around for the fridge.  

miller4595

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 pm
~*Animi*~

A slight scowl crossed her face however lowering her head her long silvery blue locks of hair hid it. "Good choice," speaking rather rudely she slammed her elbow on her knee leaning forward. Humming the song she was once humming while in the cell once more Animi started to look out the window debating on taking her seat belt off anf jumping out of the car right then and there. "But there has to be something better then cleaning I mean your accident prone, I could be the slightly overzealous body guard."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm suddenly got the idea that she had given him and smiled as he drove."Yes, that would work as well. My family is rich as you can see, and I'm sure many people are just willing to get our money easily, or destroy our operations. So you could be a perfect bodyguard...with your speed, agility and your cybernetic strength as well." He told her smiling, glad that she had given him that idea. He could have remembered a news report once that some terrorists were looking to assassinate a few of the Corporation's leaders and owners. He was glad that he remembered the idea.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm
yuki sat atop her usual building next to her friend sai she stared over the edge and waited for someone to walk by. " its been getting scarce around here, they might have enforced the curfew for all citizens... " " we only take a few each month, and usually its the aged kind ". " yes but humans take life so seriously, we might have to leave this place soon yuki " " nonesense! i was raised here and im not going anywhere! " she hissed. " suite yourself yuki... but me and some of the other resisdents are leaving next moon " sai got up and jumped down off the building. yuki sighed and continued the stare off the building, she spotted a staggering man walking down the sidewalk and stood up. she didnt care if the blood was intoxicated she just wanted something to eat, yuki jumped down off the building and lured the man into an alleyway. a few moments later she wiped some of the blood away from her face and headed back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 pm
When she comes home spike is sitting on the stairs eating a sandwich."Welcome home."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm
yuki glared at him for a moment her eyes were as bright as an LED light, her right arm was covered in dried blood and smelled like it to. yuki's vision was somewhat blurry and she couldnt walk straight, she staggered over to the stairs and held onto the railway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Spike raised an eyebrow."Ah i see.""should've realized she was a vampire."He watches and wonders if he should help.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 pm
she looked down and tried to stand up straight " im fine... i just went out and had a few drinks with my friend... " she looked at her hand and noticed that she didnt clean it " ... and i cut my hand... ". yuki looked over at him " no need to worry,i-i dont do this often... it was... my friends birthday... "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm
He smiled and nodded."I'm sure it was..."He gets up and walks past her and up the stairs."I'll see you in the morning...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 pm
yuki was to tired to snap back at him for thinking she was lieing, even though she was. she headed up the stairs and into her room, yuki went to go take a shower to get the blood stench off of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Spike sat down on his bed and looked out the window."It's a beautiful night...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm
after she got out of the shower she threw her black clothes in the laundry hamper and changed into her robe, she fell back on her bed and sighed. yuki dreaded what she would feel like in the morning but she went to sleep anyways, even though she didnt need much sleep.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff