Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 am
User Image

"Oh, I assume you're not a member of Guns 'n' Blades, Shadows 'n' Darkness, or Military X?"Mendelevium said. She then looked at the falcon who landed on the woman's shoulder. Mendelevium didn't dare try to pet the falcon because she didn't want to scare it. Then, she reached in her pocket and bit into a granola bar. "Well, my apologies for bringing up something you don't know about."Mendelevium said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera scoffed as the elven woman took her leave. How inconsiderate of her not to know these four, with their high ranking in the most wanted. She turned to Zeke and gave her a quizzical expression. She irritably whispered,"Z, why don't we teach her a lesson on greeting the higher-ups?"

The Maharani

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke gazed at Vera, one eyebrow raised as she returned the quizzical stare. "Do as you please, dear. I'm not about to get my hands dirty on a simple matter; I'm growing tired and would not fair my best at this moment," The phoenix sighed in hesitant and regretful admission, "I'd rather teach Akikitai a lesson on how to speak to a higher-up, and how he should not raise his voice, nor stick his tongue out in such a childish manner to his vice commander and temporary leader." Zeke looked at Akikitai, her tone infused with a firmness directed towards him. But she knew he did not fear her the slightest, and that especially irked her, for she could not instil the fright she could to any other in the organization. A cold breeze soon rustled through, tousling her short silvery hair and dancing with the skirt of her dress, which lay in the torn ruins it was designed to. It didn't phase her at all, and she merely looked out in it's direction as if embracing it, though she only looked out towards the rain to sigh at how heavy it still drained from the skies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Akikitai
User Image

"Teach me a lesson? Ha, I'm only here because I offered to help the strong, become stronger. It'd only hurt the organization to try and control me, or even punish me," he thought to himself. He had a large smirk upon his face, as he thought about how they could not do much about him. He looked around the room becoming increasingly bored,"So, is this all we have to speak about in this meeting?"he asked rudely,"Can I leave now?"  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User Image"This is no meeting, child, I was out here listening to your training when you and Vera arrived. What meeting is composed of a chance encounter?" Zeke asked, tilting her head as she looked back to Akikitai with the same glance he shot her. She realized this boy could never be taught respect; he was too confident in himself and pride clouded his judgement. What a sad weakness. The phoenix sighed and shook her head. "Why are you in such a hurry to leave? What more can you do in your quarters that you can't out here? It is not so late; surely you aren't tired. And a boy like you would rather experience freedom, not confinement. But if you really find it in your selfish best interest to simply leave, then fine. You are dismissed," Zeke said, the accent steadily growing to coat her formal speech. She sighed and took her gaze back to Vera, unhappy with Akikitai's willingness of departure, but she figured she could do nothing of the matter, so she just let it go. But she still made it obvious that this spoiled her mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Aki smiled,"I enjoy the silence," he simply replied. He stood up,"if you need me, you can look to the skys," he told her as he made his way out the building. He flared his wings a bit on walking out. Akikitai's eyes changed from their normal golden hazel, to a hazel-green. Kitai smiled,"Aki is going to learn his lesson someday," he said to himself. He flapped his wings a few times, and lifted off the ground. He made his way into the air, Kitai smiled as he enjoyed the freedom he felt when flying.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou finaly made it to his destination, earlier then he was wanted to be. He walked in through the front door, and sat in a seat insode, not to far from the entrance. He waited to be called.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera frowns at both Aki's disrespect towards Zeme and absence from the room. "It's the sad truth about our little organization, Zeme. Most of us get to do whatever we please when we're not assigned another... hit." Vera gets up from her seat on the couch to grab her staff leaning on one of the posts holding the pavilion up. She comes back to the couch, twirling it like a baton and starts sharpening the tip. The form it was currently in had blades on the end--like a naginata--though she usually preferred it as a short staff.

The Maharani

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm
Kida gets to Duke's office and waits to be called, but when Kida gets to the office, there is a man sitting there, what appears that he is waiting as well, so Kida goes over and says "Hello, How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:58 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

Yasou looks to Kida,"I'm doing pretty good," he said with a smile,"and you?" he asked back. He was in a good mood, being in unstable weather always put a smile on his face. He loved the some what unpredictability, though the weather was mild.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 am
User Image

Mendelevium was out in the cold streets again where she was encountered by a pack of stray dogs. "Great."she said getting her crowbar. Mendelevium started batting down each dog as they tried to bite her. After two minutes of fighting, the stray dogs grew tired of Mendelevium and retreated. Mendelevium would get a few bruises from the encounter and she had a scar where one of the dogs bit her. "Sheesh."she said. Mendelevium tried to find a place to clean the blood off her crowbar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm
Kida says "I'm good, do you know why we are here?" Then Kida set her bag down got her water down took a swig and asked if she could sit down beside him. Kida was curious because he looked at he was in outdoors type of person so Kida says " My name is Kida Wolf and yours is?"  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 pm
Yasou Haru
User Image

"Nice to meet ya," he said with a simple smile. "I'm Yasou Haru," he told her. Now answering her second question, he moved onto her first question,"I wish I knew, I had a call on my cell for some type of meeting. I normaly don't get calls from them unless it's important. So, I'd expect it to be important, in some way," Yasou replied. He looked to her,"You seem kinda young to be in the military," he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:28 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Kitai did not even go far from the building he left, he flew in circles around the building. Giving an occcasional wing beat to stay in the air, as he glided. He then flew to the roof of the building and flapped his wings a few times to slow him into a landing on the roof. He then sat down and relaxed, his wings went to his sides.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 pm
Kida blushed as Yasou called her young, she is turning 29 soon. “I have been military since I was little, and it is all I know.” Kida says , “Well, Duke Mustang is a good officer, I have been working under him since I was 18.”  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff