Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~What do you want!?~ {O//S} [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Kari shook her head at him,"If you fall I don't want to hear it." She walks beside him when she saw him stagger a bit. She looks at him worriedly,"Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:19 pm
Hitori nods"Just i used more power and energy than i thought i had sorry" he laughs abit tripping over a root laughing harder  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 pm
Kari rolls her eyes at him,"Ya think." She grabs his arm before he falls ,and she puts his arm over her shoulders,"Come on. I'm help you walk."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:45 pm
"i will be fine just need food and a good place to rest, yet the next town is 25 miles away" he pants slightly and gives a weak smile  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm
Kari lets out a sigh,"We aren't going to get there anytime soon ,so I think we should rest adn I'll look for some food." She kept helping him walk hoping he wouldn't pass out on her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 pm
Hitori stops and lifts her mustering up the rest of his strength and does a quick flash step landing hard on his back at the hotel entrance and with her on him  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Kari closes her eyes as he ran not wanting to get sick from his running so fast. When she feel his stop, she slips out of his arms and lands on her feet. She looks over at him,"I got the room and the food since that the least I can do for now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm
hitori follows her holding his side barely able to stand looking as though he was on the verge of death  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm
Kari buys a room before helping Hitori up to the room ,adn she closes the door behind them. She looks over at him,"Go lay down on the bed with your shirt off so I can heall you some more."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 pm
his right arm stayed over his ribs fingers hiding the blood protective of the wound watching her trying to stabilize. Sitting in the corner sword leaned to his shoulder as he watches her close  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Kari let out a sigh before walking over to him and knelt down. She moves hand before putting her hand there as her hands glows a bit and the wound slowly starts to heal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm
his forehead leaned into her shoulder tired as he drifts into a peaceful sleep drowning the world from its embrace  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Kari healed him all they way as he drifted off into sleep. She smiles at him before laying him down on the bed and rests his head on the pillow before walking to the couch ,and she lays down closing her eyes as she drifts to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 pm
as the hours passed moon drifting slowly through the sky soon reaching its peak, he rustled in his sleep jerkin up in a dead sweat panting slightly as his hands push him off the bed making not a single sound quickly peering out the window stayin hidden making sure no one was near  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 pm
Kari was still asleep and didn't hear him wake up from his dream. She just turns in her sleep and mumbles somethign before drifting into deeper sleep.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff