Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm
"Well now." Akatan spoke lightly as he arose from the rocky ground. His eyes returned to their normal state, though now the anger that was inside of them were gone. "That did relieve my stress...to a point anyway. Looks like all the higher ups are here." He looked at them with his all seeing eyes and saw no place for himself in the conversation though he did hear Fayte speak of Vackel being the most technologically advanced place there was. ~With all the flaws I see sir, I beg to differ.~ He thought to himself. Despondent, he looked up from over Fayte's shoulder as the future leaders spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm
" Yeah Mom and Dad are usually so pleasant but lately they seem on edge. " He said thinking for a moment. He snapped back to reality when she asked about his powers. " Uh yeah Water in it's three forms liquid solid and gas, or idealy water, ice, and vapor. " He said calmly. He looked at Silver and said. " I heard that you had powers over temperature, it's sort of similar to my powers in a way I guess. " He laughed again.  

Nicko1421

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver smiled at his calmness. He's going to make a great leader someday. "Yeah, it is. I mean, I can suck moisture out of the air if I want to make Ice, but I can also just cool something down a few degrees." She smiled and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "So we can be Ice buddies!" She giggled and jumped a little when she realized the other boy had joined them. She smiled and stuck out her hand. "Hi, I'm Silver. Nice to meet you." She said in her high, friendly voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm
"Hi." Akatan replied to her in a timid tone. "I'm Akatan Yanagi."

~Of the Yanagi's you people have trampled on for years and generations.~ He thought to himself. At this point, keeping comments to himself may prove useful.

"I heard you guys talking about powers and like you guys, I have an element and a bloodline trait. My element is light." He couldn't shake her hand, but smiled at her as a gesture. "I can't touch you right now. I'm kinda...dirty."

Mahareshi

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver nodded at his introduction and listened to his power. Light, that sounded interesting... I wonder what that could do? Silver giggled and thrust her hand back into her pocket. "That's so cool, power over light.. So can you guys do anything else? Like any special powers, any talents?" She said, wondering if again, she was the only one. Maybe she shouldn't pull out the shape shifting card until later. It might freak the little boys out. She tried to suppress a giggle from her lips, holding her hand up to them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm
(Not to be rude but... can someone give me a summary of what happened? sweatdrop )  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

The smooth sound of squeaking could be heard inside a rather large training room which looks more of a gym and indeed it was one. The sole of shoes constantly rubbed against the ground as a young individual would appear to be contstantly moving and punching through the air. This young male Was Omotayo a boxing prodigy, following his fathers foot steps, right now he was merely working on the basics, mostly his footwork, speed, dashes, jabs, straight punches, and hooks. He was moving with great speed which he had to do in order to keep up with who he was imagining, you see the key to shadow boxing is to pitcture an opponent and continue as if you were in a real spar, match, or fight, and since Omotayo wished to surpress his father that's exactly who his image was, sparring with his father like they used to before he left along with the King of Damascus. Troy La'Treill, Omotayo's father was the General of Damascus army, and the Kings personal guard, or atleast he was always by the Kings side as so. But even with him gone, Omotayo can still hear his voice. "I know that's not all you have Cub?" His father would say, using Cub as a nickname for his son. " I want to see combination and follow through with your punches." His father would add. With that playing through his mind, he trained harder, pushing himself, beads of sweat falling from his body and his breathing a little heavy since this indeed has been going on for hours, an instructor behind him watching who was also like an ucle to him since he was his fathers bestfriend and sparring partner. This kid truly is a prodigy and his fathers son. Marcus thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm
((a few of the leaders met up that's about it))

User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan looked at her friend and smiled. "I will be stronger than the both of them" she said. Looking as the other children began to walk off she began to walk with them. The girl named Silver was too happy for her tast anyways. Looking at Akata she smirked exposing her fangs. "I'm Morrigan" she stated. "Light...that's very different...well I control the best element in the world and that's lightning" she said with pride. "I can fly as well" she added. Keeping up with the others she was kind of happy to be with other children though.

I want you love and want your revenge
...You and me could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm
"It gives my body light-like properties so...I'm a human photon as my father says. Hehe." He chuckles lightly then reassumes his grizzled composure. He notices the fanged girl beside him and smirks at her while viewing her closer than he had Silver. Continuing, he says, "As far as other powers go, I can do this." He focused his eyes, even narrowed them to a slit to cause the same reaction they had with Fayte. Blood coarsed into his eyes as well as the aura that allowed him to use such a power. "With this, I can see all around me for twenty feet as well as see through people. My dad can see infrared I want to say. I can't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm
((Well, I'm not particularly sure what exactly happened, but this should help.
Everyone is in their first stage? Kids. Valan is travelling from Celarius to Damascus, but didn't have enough money, so he is stuck in Vackel. Fayte is in Vackel, and decided to go train with his Master, in which he met Akatan and they decided to fight, for fun of course. Destiny decided to come watch. Silver's parents are in Vackel to discuss trade, and brought Silver along, and she joined Destiny and they met. Morrigan was training with her father but took a break and flew to Vackel and joined Destiny and Silver. After Akatan and Fayte stopped fighting they got to talking and now most of them are on their way to the Vackel palace. I think that Lunia-Alexis is in her Palace at Damascus, and Sumiko was observing the group of kids but never approached them. Hope that helps, hope I'm right!))

Strawberry_Swing2127

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny would listen to everyone speaking about their abilites. She really didn't like discussing her abilites, they were too scary for her. She walked slowly behind the rest of the kids, listening to what all they could do. So one could control ice and temperature, lightning and light. "I can purify things...if you can count that as an ability" she said with a smile.

Do you belive in Destiny?
Will you let it guide you?
..Or will you carve out your own path?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm
" Well for special abilities I can do this. " He raised his hand which slowly blew away into mist leaving only his sleeve with a detatched arm. " It's handy for sneaking around, the only problem is. " He said waving his handless arm around trying to get it to reshape. He wildly swung his arm until finally it began to reappear. " There we go! " He smiled as his hand reappeared on his wrist. He looked forward now they stood before the Fragment that Fayte would one day control and the palace he lived in. " This is the Dimensional Bond, the Fragment that binds all worlds together. " He said with a smile. " I will one day be able to control it. " He said with a small smile of pride. The Fragment took the shape of hundreds of floating shards made of some crystaline material. They were suspended in the air gently swaying in an orbit around an enormous mirror like object that reflected the city. He looked at the palace then walked towards the door he placed his hand against the large white doors ther was a scanning sound from the doors and small lights appeared around and under Fayte's hand. After a few seconds the doors opened revealing the Grand Hall where his father and mother were standing talking to the Lord and Lady of Celarius. " Hi Mom Hi dad! " He said waving to them.  

Nicko1421

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:17 pm
(Thanks. ^_^)

"Thank you, please come again." bid the shopkeeper as Valen exited the store.

"Okay, with this map I'm bound to get somewhere." he spoke cheerfully as he looked at his newly-purchased map of the continent. He examined it carefully, tracing the paths with his finger, speaking aloud the names of towns, forests and other geopgraphical locations. He did so for quite some time before finally coming to a conclusion "I can't understand this thing!" he yelled in frustration as he folded the map and stuck it inside his bag, grumbling as he did. "First things first then, I have to find a way to earn more money." he walked the streets of Vackel looking at the various shops and buildings for a part-time job.

(Streets of Vackel, approaching the palace.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:22 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》She smiled at Morrigan and watched
her go after the others. She of course followed, ad so did the guards that came with her. She listened to everyone and smiled. They all seemed to have cool gifts and abilities. Hitomi wasn't paying attention to where she was walking and she stubbed her toe on a piece of wood that was on the ground. She let out a small yelp, well it sounded more like a screech that would hurt everyone's ears. Since she was half banshee she had one heck of a scream. And because she was so young she wasn't able to control it fully. But her screech was only heard for a split second then she fixed her footing and looked apologetic to everyone.

((sadness I got left out in that recap...but little hitomi don't mater xDD))  

-calla lily cat-

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver listened to the other kids talents, and was intrigued by Destiny's. But before she got to question it, she heard a loud shriek, she quickly grasped her ears, looking for where the sound came from, and her eyes shot to the girl with the veil who she hadn't met. She was about to introduce herself when they arrived at the palace. Fayte scanned his hand and then the door opened. Her parents along with Fayte's were standing there. "Mom, Daddy!" She said, waving to them excitedly. They smiled back looking at all the children with surprise.

((OH! I'm so sorry! I knew I forgot something.))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff