Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Yuri fiddling with her purse, opened it and found nothing inside. Curios she tried searching for the missing items, when she found nothing, she plopped herself on the pillow and sighs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista heard the announcement and leaned back on the wall for a bit watching the others pick their tag. He had no patience for those like the one who came before him. He wasnt going to do anything til he saw who among the pets was left.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice smiled and curled up on her blanket and waited for Nana to return. 'I-im going to hav a M-misstwiss soon...'

Miss Mako smiled as a young man in glasses comes up to her with two tags. She takes them out of his hands and puts them into a small machine by her computer. She looked at the screen then turned to the man. 'Both of them together will cost you 150 thousand dollars.'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio pulled herself back in, and crossed her legs. She heard the woman on the loud-speaker, and tilted her head, her golden hair landing over her shoulder. "Pets?" She asked aloud, confused and scared. She tried to stand up again, but once again hit her head on the top of her cage. She sunk down to the ground, holding her head. "Ow!"  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa sighs and gives her just enough money for them.
"So do they know how to clean and take care of themselves or do i have to teach them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm
Teh Waffle Whisperer
~Alice~

It's really scary,

User Image
'They know all the basics. They can go to the bathroom, get dressed, take baths or showers. They don't usually need much training for anything other than speaking.' She put his money in her finger coded safe and called for the next person in line.

It's really scary....

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista heard a bang and kneeled in front of a winged pets cage. He tilted his head a bit and reached out very lightly touching them. They were real all right. He then moved it to the top of her head and very lightly lowered her head to look at it. "Just a bump...you havent been claimed have you? These people are kinda pushy." He referred to the guy before.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa leaves her office and takes yuki and vince out of their cages.
"Come on it's time to go home."
He smiles and leads them to his car.  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana slips into the office smiling. She offers the lady her tag, then begins digging into her bag for her money. She wondered if Kana would be happy she brought home a friend...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio flinched as she felt someone touching her new wings, but calmed slightly. Her head was sore and pounding from her two cuncussions. She yawned again, and stretched out her wings. "No," she stated simply, her voice low and hoarse. She cursed whatever had taken place to make her like this. She wanted out of the cramped cage.

[[ Sorry, I have to go! ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

James Smith

James heard the announcement and then looked at the top of Rina's cage. "Alright I'll be right back. I'll take you home as soon as I'm done," he said as he walked toward Miss Mako's office. He saw another person there. He waited her turn as he fumbled around with the slip. He reached into his pocket and took out a large wad of money.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista smiled at her a bit and examined her wings a bit. He wondered slightly if they worked or were just for show. He reached up and took the tag and looked at her. "Well I'll claim you...plus it doesnt seem right to have a winged person inside of a cramped cage, so lets get you out so you can stretch." It was quite a bit for him to say and without another word to her he went inside the reception room and waited for the mistress to be done before he would purchase her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 pm
~Alice~

It's really scary,

User Image
Miss Mako took the ticket from Nana and proccessed it in her computer. 'That will be 100 thousand dollars.' She took the cash Nana gave her in the safe then called, 'Next person.'

OoC: Everyone! Ummm I'm being swamped by RPs at the moment so for buying your pet just control Miss Mako yourself. You know how it's done.

It's really scary....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image

James Smith

James heard Miss Mako call the next person in line and he stepped up to her desk. He handed her the tag and she input the number into her computer, "That'll be 100 thousand dollars". James smiled and said, "That's nothing to me." He counted the number from his wad of money and then handed it to her. He waited for her to put the money in the safe before he left the office. He went over to Rina's cage and said, "Guess what Rina, you can come home with me now." He opend the door of the cage and waited for her to come out.

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
Lerista

Lerista went ahead and paid the woman the money for her and nodded taking the key and going back to her cage. He knelled down in front of her cage and smiled but only briefly. "Now lets get you out of that cage and to your new home..." He unlocked her cage and took her hand to lead her out. He watched her to see how she would react.

((Understood. ^_^))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces