Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm
Kiyoshi let out a breath of relief and his eyes deactivated, and they turned all white instead of going back to normal. He then took a bandanna out of his pouch and wrapped it around his eyes. "You might want to also change your appearance back, you look like a wanna be rockstar." He said with a laugh, though he couldn't see him anymore...or anyone for 3 days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:21 pm
Zane laughed as he saw Kiyoshi wrap the bandanna around his eyes. The cool air around him were good for his muscles, he would need to ice them over once he got his full strength back. "You're probably right, though I'll need some hair dye and scissors," he laughed as he removed his colored contacts and dropping them in the snow, revealing his true dark brown colored eyes.  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 pm
"Don't see why you didn't just use a transformation jutsu to change in the first place." Kiyoshi said since that was the obvious choice. "So you got friends waiting for you back in your village, must be nice." He said, everyone in Cloud he knew was ether not around anymore or he had lost touch with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm
"Transformation jutsu can be broken," Zane responded as he formed the seals, his face and hair tranforming into what it used to be. This would suffice until he got back to Kiri. "I guess I do...though I have lost my fair share of friends. What village are you from Kiyoshi?"  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm
"Born in Leaf, moved to Cloud when I hit Chunin, stayed their til I reached Sannin, as of now I am just a rogue." Kiyoshi said, remember what happened that turned him for next in line from Raikage to just a wanderer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm
BluewolfofMibu
BluewolfofMibu
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane listened to him closely. "I've been a Kiri shinobi my entire life. It wasn't until recently that I went rogue. Granted though it was fun wandering from village to village. It did get a bit lonely sometimes," he responded. "So what exactly do you do now?"

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:05 pm
Kiyoshi shrugged. "Just go from place to place trying to find something to do with my life, train a person here, learn some jutsu there, harass ex kages to going back to their village from time to time." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane laughed at his comment as he struggled to stand. His feet squished on the ground as it sunk in the snow several inches. Rubbing the snow off of him he sheathed his sword and made sure it was fastened tightly on his waist. "Train a person here or there huh? You think you can teach me something sometime...since you seem oh so proficient with the blade," he laughed.

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:31 pm
"Maybe if you said pretty please with sugar on top." Kiyoshi stuck his tongue out and laughed. "Honestly though I don't really know any of the official styles, I just do my own thing. Combination of Demonic Speed and my Reduced Earth Jutsu, throw in some Hyuga patterns and it never fails...Unless someone makes a fricken chakra shield blocking their heart" He said hitting Zane on the arm. "Ruin my perfect record why don't you, selfish jerk." Kiyoshi said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane laughed, thankful that he went through the extremes to learn the Stance style. "Well, sorry...next time I won't and just let myself die, how about that?" he laughed as he pulled down on his eye and sticking his tongue right back.

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:44 pm
"Save me the trouble, lucky for you I let you put your shield up, next time I'll just break right though and fry you." Kiyoshi said with a laugh and laying back down on the ground and thinking of what was next for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane laughed at this and punched the air with a fist. "That just means I'll have to grow stronger and train hard, that way the next time we fight, you'll be the one on the ground!"

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:55 pm
"But I'm already on the ground." Kiyoshi said a little confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane glomped on the ground as his face fell flat on the snow after Kiyoshi's comment. Rising from it once more, he brushed the snow off of him. "I meant that I'll be the one to win..." he stated. "So now that you got me to go back to Kiri...what will you do now?"

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:11 pm
"No idea at all." Kiyoshi said, he really had nothing plan he could just lay on the ground for eternity.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff