Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dont make me go after you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm
Hi, and thanks to explaining it. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm
Alicia Joana
So, is anyone going to help the Leaf Village?

My question is what are you going to do? One of your ninja was involved in the fight. Only person who would know would be Hanzo. Thats given if the guy had his headband on or not.

BTW, I am going to stop by to ask you a question.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Alicia Joana
Hi, and thanks to explaining it. xp

Ty had a rain headband and a cloud headband on at the time i beleive.But only Hanzo would really know.Before the village blew up he left to the ramen place. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Why does all of this crap happen to me? crying Well go ahead and talk with me but i cant do much since i don't know what happened.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 pm
Alicia Joana
Why does all of this crap happen to me? crying Well go ahead and talk with me but i cant do much since i don't know what happened.

What do you mean? Do you wanna hug? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 pm
I already got a hug.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
Its times like this that I feel like squeezing Wings neck for killing my first RPC. By this time, Drake would have been a Sannin (maybe Hokage) and since I'm constantly checking Gaia, I would have at least defended this village long enough for reinforcements to arrive and show Leaf isn't as weak as everyone says.
I was a Sannin when you died when you were a Special Jounin. Also its easier than it seems back in my older days I would of fought to the bitter end but when its just you and a newly promoted chuunin against havoc and a few of his apprentices or something with bombs that could destroy the village it's hard to multi task to protect people and fight them off. I mainly was on the defensive the entire time and avoided a fight with havoc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 pm
What are you going to do about Kai?  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm
maybe I can come in and help.....or just use my military influence to gain a littlb bit of control in the region twisted

oh god, i'm sounding like Bush >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm
Dark-Ninja70
TimeTravellerDhaos
Its times like this that I feel like squeezing Wings neck for killing my first RPC. By this time, Drake would have been a Sannin (maybe Hokage) and since I'm constantly checking Gaia, I would have at least defended this village long enough for reinforcements to arrive and show Leaf isn't as weak as everyone says.
I was a Sannin when you died when you were a Special Jounin. Also its easier than it seems back in my older days I would of fought to the bitter end but when its just you and a newly promoted chuunin against havoc and a few of his apprentices or something with bombs that could destroy the village it's hard to multi task to protect people and fight them off. I mainly was on the defensive the entire time and avoided a fight with havoc.

Where are you? I need orders.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Pink Princess Baby Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:55 pm
So whats every ones plans?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:55 pm
havockboy
TimeTravellerDhaos
You know, I recall Zeramaru being in love with Reiko. Surprising how he still attacks the village she and her children live in.

SILENCE!!!!!

LOL bet no one expected that.

Yes that may be true but Zeramaru hates Hanzo more and he knows that Reiko's children are in the exams... safe from this danger.

Don't hate the playa hate the game. cool  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 pm
the Rock Village and teh Sung Family offer their assistance in the reconstruction 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm
HANZO!!!!

come to the Memorial. Its the only place with the Giant Panther sitting on it. NOt that hard to spot it from the dragon.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:04 pm
Cain the Blade
the Rock Village and teh Sung Family offer their assistance in the reconstruction 3nodding

your assistance would be greatly appreaciated.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff