Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm
Luo shook his head a bit. "If I'm not mistaken, after Marquis' clone at the academy burst into water, we went looking for a new sensei, and came across Hajime stealing from the weapon shop, and somehow ended up fighting him there with his poison weapons. But I guess he was a genin then." He then threw the thought a way as he nodded at the thought of a spar. "Sure, I'll find you when I have the chance to do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 am
Hero nodded "Ok well what works needs to be done in the leaf?"  

Jelloish Pudding

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 pm
Daisuke walked into the office, he recognized Lou from his Taijutsu training way back when and the mist Shinobi who he'd seen everywhere in mist, the other man in the room must be the Hokage.
"Hello Lou-sempai, and Hokage-sama. My name is Daisuke Kagehane, I've been sent by to Zane-sama to help you in what ever you're doing over here." Daisuke said, trying to act somewhat formal around the Hokage, having no idea on what his personality was like.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:55 pm
Luo waived to Daisuke, remembering training him for a bit a month or two ago. "Hey Daisuke. By the way, Lou's my plumber, my name is L-U-O Luo. So Zane sent you here too huh?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 am
"Oh eh, sorry 'bout that, and yeah. He said something along the lines of missions are more important then training and sent me here to help." Daisuke said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron couldn't believe he was the first one there. Funny, he had always been the first one. Maybe it was because Auron didn't like waiting for other people. No matter however, Akira, Tadashi, and Ryuuki couldn't be to far behind. In the meantime Auron wanted to introduce himself to the new Hokage. If Tadashi liked him, then surely Auron would as well. Walking into the office, Auron spotted several other people, but they seemed engage in their own discussion. Auron then made the correct assumption that the man behind the desk was Hanzo, his new Hokage. Standing up straight, Auron walked towards the desk, and as soon as he was close enough to garner Hanzo's attention, Auron made a polite and respectful bow. It was one of Auron's chief rules that he paid respect to those above him, and despite Hanzo just now being promoted to kage, he was no different. Auron had to show manners, less he disrespect Hanzo, himself, and his entire family. Bending back up from the bow Auron said, "Greetings Lord Hokage. I would like to introduce myself, my name is Auron Ryoku. Perhaps you have heard of me through your pupil Tadashi"? Auron made sure to keep a formal and respectful tone.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am
Tadashi busted in not slowing down and as he walked into the room he bumped right into Auron will yelling. "Hanzo you home?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a moment of letting everyone talk Hanzo finally said something. He looked at Luo.

"Luo can you show Daisuke what needs to be done? Also Hero its good to see you, what brings you here?"

He asked before seeing Auron and Tadashi walk in.

"It's nice to finally meet you Auron I've heard a bit about you from Tadashi."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

"Lord Hokage, I am here because we are suppose to be briefed on our mission to hunt down a certain ninja. Akira, my senseii, who has also been given this mission is on his way here along with another shinobi. I decided to move ahead of them. Once they all get here, then I am sure everything will become clear". Auron then realized a mistake, he was suppose to have his anbu mask on. Quickly he reached into his bag and put on the mask before any of the others saw his face. It was a rule of the Oinin to keep your mask on at all times unless the hokage permitted you to.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 am
Tadashi glanced over to Auron and his mask. He tried very hard to mask his jealousy but to no real effect. "Well Hanzo all we really know is that we are suppose to save one of our comrades what else is there?"  

Zaphiakel

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:55 pm
Nodding to Hanzo, Luo bowed before motioning for Daisuke to follow. "We'll start with the ramen shop and finish the small mission from there." Bowing once more to signify his exit, Luo left promptly for the Ichiraku Ramen Bar.

EXIT.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 pm
Daisuke bowed and followed Luo to the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. "I wonder how bad the damage i there." Daisuke thought as he left the room.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm
Ryuuki walked into the hokage's tower. It was a bit different from the one that stood there before the attack, so he needed to ask directions to the hokages office. As soon as he found it, he waited outside for Akira. The door was wide open, and Tadashi and Auron could be seen conversing with the hokage.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know your mission but to be honest I don't even know who was kidnapped."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:29 pm
[[is the kid dead already, or not?]]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items