Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The forest of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am
Agito looked over and saw a huge creature with a gaint club, He then ran up to it swing zangata toward the creature, he managed to sink his blade into the gaints arm and cut it off, but then out of nowhere his arm that was severed started to move, the gaint looked down and saw his arm and picked it up put it back up to the stump were it used to be and these tentical thing wraped around it and it reattached itself. "Um....this is going to be a problem, it probably has a talismen on it or a rune, what do you think?" he asked tobais.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:42 am
Tobias rolled behind the monster, trying to shake off the effects of the banshee's cry. Just then, he got an idea. He threw Klinge at his head, severing it with one blow. Just as it was trying to reattach it, he summoned his ice demon, who quickly froze the head. He then returned Polaris, then crushed the head. There was but one more problem, the rampaging, headless monster running around the small room.  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am
"Nice one now we have a headless gaint flail around aimlessly, let me finish it, Demon Cloak!" he said as shadow spikes came up fom his cloak as it hit, it pushed him into the wall traping him up against the wall and he jumped up and sliced the gaint in half and used his fire element to burn the remains. "Well now that that is gone, what now?" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 am
"I dunno." Tobias said, finally recovering from the screams. "Do you know exactly which door we came through?" He said, instantly noticing that the room was circular with four doors, on in each compass direction. "Here, let's try this one, I guess. "Tobias said, pointing to the one int the southern direction, following the dark presence he still felt.  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am
"We should just follow the dark aura." he said as he followed tobais.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm
Riku just scratched his head. "Well she sort of just left without a reason and I sent Neveah to watch her so I guess I have to wai...." H e trailed off as he heard Neveah in his head and looked down. He then looked at Calypso and smiled a little. "Feel like saving a city from an Origin? Shouldn't take too long."

Riku knew he'd accept and the second he did he shunpo'd out of the forest back to the city.

"Have to what?" Sonya asked in a curious tone.

That was when things seemed like it took a turn for the worst. Riku looked down towards the ground for one moment before looking towards the platinum haired warrior, asking him if he wanted to save a city? In other words, his girlfriend might be in danger and he needed some assistance.

Calypso than began to stroke his chin with his thumb, index and middle finger. "Hmm...I guess we can do a warm-up before our journey."

Riku then used his shunpo technique to dissappear from the dark, hostile forbidden forest and back to the beautiful Ethral City.

"An Origin..." Sonya said to herself quietly in an unpleasant tone.

She had gained knowledge on the true wielders of the elements as well as the person responsible for granting the wielders that power back at the academy. Riku had to be talking about someone else...he had to.

"Shall we?" Calypso asked Sonya, having his hand out as if he was asking her to dance.

Sonya snapped back to reality and gave him a quick nod before she placed her hand into his, causing electricity to scatter against both of their bodies. She was a bit scared of what seemed to be coming next. Sonya knew she was not skilled enough to take on whoever Riku mentioned; more than likely she would have to stay close to Calypso. The thought of this however made her wanted to participate even more. Perhaps her other side might be released; or not.

And in less than a second, the two dissappered and left the forbidden forest, leaving only the ninja and the man that was attacking Riku before. Their plan was to take down the king and the rebellion, but their true motives for being in the forbidden forest would remain truely unlear for now.

Agent Code Monkey

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Skieth heard the party move and decided to follow suit, though he was sufficiently slower than they  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Tobias turned to face Agito and said," I have to go can you take it from here?" Without waiting for an answer, he started dashing int the other direction.

Tobias leaves forest.  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 pm
"Uh yeah sure no problem, ill bring him back with me to the crypt, if i need help ill just call you." he yelled as tobais dashed. "Well it looks like its just me now, time to go to the next room." he said as he touched the rune on the door. The door starts to move and as its reaches the top he looks in and see's 6 red glowing eyes. "s**t dont tell me its that.......god this is going to be tough." he said. agito was right in his asumption it was indeed what he thought it was, in that instant he heard a low growl and a wave of really bad breath, out of the shadows the beast shows it self. Three gaint heads attached to one body walked into the light, it was cerberus, the hellhound that guards the gates of hell. "What the hell is he doing here?" he wondered as he drew his sword and readied himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:56 pm
Agito was watching cerberus as he planed his strikes, he didnt know how to kill this legendary beast but he had to call apon the powers of darkness.
"Well lets start this, for this ill have to use both." he said as he drew zangato and zanbato. Zangata was in golfed in a dark fire, once he drew them cerberus got angry he started to thrash about and as he did the cains that bound him broke and now he was free. Cerberus started to walk more into the light, as agito looked at the beast he was in awe. "Wow your pretty big, its a shame that i have to kill you, you would be an incredible partner, lets do this." he said as he lunged at the beast he swung zangato and it came crashing on the beasts leg, it didnt faze him to much, so he jumped back to a safe distance to plan his next move.

But cerberus wasnt going to give him the chance the beast charged at him, brought down his mighty head and caught agito in his mouth while he was struggling to keep cerberus's mouth from closing down on him, cerberus teeth sunk into his arm. "Well what do we have here, loks like it just might work, Demon Cloak!" he said as dark spikes went down the beasts mouth it shot up right through its skull and killed the one head, with it dead agito jumped back once again. "Well looks like thats one down two to go." he said right when he was about to do the same thing the other head fell of and it morphed into anubis. "Wow this is going to suck, who would have thought he would appear." he said sarcasticly.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 pm
Agito stared at anubis, he was still but anubis wasnt going to stand there forever, he slowly walked toward agito he had a septer in one hand and a scale in the other. "Why does he have a scale, well i have to figure something out before i found out what it does." he said. Agito rushed toward him with the demon cloak still activated he morphed the coat into four dog heads and two of them bit down on anubis's legs and the other two on his arms to hold him down, but when agito thought it was all going well anubis's eyes glowed red and the demon cloak dissolved, anubis put the scale in front of agito and the dark scale went all the way down and the white scale went up. "What does that mean?, he thought to himself. Then his septer begane to glow the glow was a really brite light, as if it where a holy weapon, a weapon that would kill the darkness.

Agito was getting a little woried now, even he new he was in trouble, so he chaneled all of the darkness from his sword to his demon cloak, and only focused fire into zangato. "Now lets see what will win, fire or light?" he said to anubis as he readied himself to use his fire strike, as he charged fire into zangato, anubis brought up his arm and out of the ground mummys appeared, and they didnt look friendly, so he stuck his demon cloak into the ground and dark spikes cut off there heads, and they droped dead, but anubis still stands.

Agito knew he had to go all out, thats why he was using his fire strike. Anubis started to walk towards him again, his fire strike wasnt ready yet, so he treid to use his demon cloak again but no affect, but it did buy him a little time so he stabed zangato into the ground and kept his hand on the hilt and kept chanaling fire into it. He put his hand up and made ninjutsu signs. "Beast transfermation!" he yelled as his body started to warp and turn into a werewolf. now he will have a little more strength now, just when he was about to attack, his fire strike was ready so he pulled zangato out of the ground, and brought up and it bursts into flames it looks as though zangato has the wings of a phoenix. "Well anubis look like i win." he said as he used he beast like muscles to propel him forward and stab him in the heart and as it hit fire bursts out from his body and to seal his doom he channeled darkness and it engolfed him and he dissapeared, nothing left but his septer and scale. Agito thought it was over but just as he ssat down anubis septer started to glow, and at that momment it exploded with holy light, agito was to late to react he was caught in the blast.

As the smoke cleared agito was laying on the ground bloody half dead. "Anubis you basterd, so thats what the scale was for, i must send tobais a message i hav......" with that he passed out, agito passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 pm
A dot in the sky appeared and grew bigger and bigger every second. After a while it could be seen as a little boy. The boy came crashing to the ground with a load crash that could be heard everywhere. The darkness of the forest began to run from the boy and ground could be seen around him. He looked around and frowned. "Let's bring a little light to this place." He drew his blade and it was white. He spun the blade and rammed it into the ground. Light shot out obliterating the darkness and beasts of the forest. The forest returned into to its once beautiful self. The sun began cutting through the trees and revealing its beauty. "Welcome to the world." He pulled his blade out of the ground and spun it again to get the dirt off and put it away.

User Image  

Hakora vi Britannia

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 pm
Agito came too an he felt were his wound were and the were healed, when he felt the darkness dissapearing he got up. "Well this is my lucky day." he said as he walked to the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 pm
"My work here is done." Nokay decided to visit the city and fix the city after its attack. He flew out of the forest by help of his blade and headed for the city.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces