Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:51 pm
While Akira prepared himself, Ryuuki decided to learn some techniques. He opened up his scroll and scanned it for any jutsus that may help him out. As soon as he found a few, he closed the scroll and placed it back into the bag.

Ryuuki performed a few handsigns, creating an earth clone to help him out with some of the jutsus he would learn. He instructed the clone to walk around in circles. The clone seemed puzzled but did as it was told without asking any questions. Ryuuki smiled and placed his hand on the ground. After several minutes of standing in that position Ryuuki lifted his arm back up and stretched. He had not perfected the jutsu.
[[1]]

Ryuuki reattempted the jutsu, ordering the clone to walk around again. The clone followed the order and Ryuuki pressed his palm on the ground. Ryuuki concentrated on trying to sense the vibrations on the ground created by his clone. Within several seconds, he could sense it all. The vibrations created by his walking clone, those created by Akira and Tadashi, and vibrations coming from farther off, created by a human and a few other smaller things following it. Ryuuki lifted his arm of the ground and looked towards the location the vibrations were sensed. He walked up to Akira, and nudged him on the shoulder. "We have a few unexpected visitors... One human, and about three or four smaller beings." he whispered to Akira, looking off in the direction of the possible threat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Kuromaru walked into the campsite with his dogs, Tsuki, Kiba, and Haimaru following behind. Tsuki was drenched in blood with only small patches of her white blood still white. Haimaru too was stained with blood. Kuromaru had a gaping gash on his back from Auron's bomb. He was heavily exhausted. "Heya guys."was all he managed to spit out before collapsing at Ryuuki's feet. Along with him Tsuki fell as Kiba and Haimaru managed to stand.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm
Ryuuki looked down at Kuromaru. "You idiot! You left the village without visiting the hospital first didn't you?" he said to him. He grabbed his traveling bag and reached into it, pulling out a medical kit. He had gotten three of them a while ago, before the exams. Akira had said that he was going to take them somewhere, but the voyage was called off. Ryuuki opened up the package and rummaged through it's contents.

Ryuuki returned to Kuromaru with a bottle of alcohol, bandages, thread, a needle, and cotton balls. "This may sting a bit..." he said as he poured alcohol onto the big gash on Kuromaru's back. he wiped the alcohol off with some cotton balls, and placed them to one side. "Tadashi will you burn these cotton balls for me?" he asked rhetorically as he tied the thread around the needle. He didn't want any diseases to travel aound the campsite, and so disposing of the cotton balls through burning would be best. He quickly started stitching the gash together, not really doing the best job at it. He never really gave somebody stitches before, but he had seen it occur many times in the hospital back at Konoha during his hospitalization after his first fight.

"Ok Kuromaru all done" he said, smacking his face around a bit to bring him back to full consciousness. "You'll need to rest for a while though. We don't want the stitches to be undone." he added. Ryuuki turned to look at his dogs. They didn't seem to suffer from any bad injuries, and would most likely be able to heal on their own.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Kuromaru didn't bother to open his eyes for his Byakugan peered beyond his eyelids. He was about to turn over onto his back but realized he had been stitched up. He turned onto his side and grown. "Thanks Ryuuki."he said very low. "What are you guys doing out here in Kusa?"  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:54 pm
Ryuuki took off his blank mask, setting it down on the floor. It was getting a little annoying, and he figured it was ok to take it off since no strangers where around. "We're supposedly out here on an Anbu mission, but now that I think of it, we haven't really been informed what the mission was. We've just been out here for a while setting up camp and training for the mission." he answered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm
((You guys gonna do something other than just chilling at the camp? lol))  

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm
[[I don't know kune never told me what we were doing. I thought he would tell us, but he hasn't yet so I guess I'll have to ask]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Kuromaru opened his eyes. "Anbu huh? Guess it looks like I'm not included in this. No one has told me whether I'll become an Anbu or not. Well in that case it looks like I won't be able to participate in this mission."Kuromaru slowly got up. "Thanks for the help Ryuuki. I'll be on my way. I was planning on visiting Arekku the Kusakage. When I found you guys. I don't want to hold you guys back and even if I were aloud to tag along I'd just get in the way. So I'll be seeing you guys around sometime."  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 pm
((I'm ready to fight when ever you guys are))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

Kuromaru opened his eyes. "Anbu huh? Guess it looks like I'm not included in this. No one has told me whether I'll become an Anbu or not. Well in that case it looks like I won't be able to participate in this mission."Kuromaru slowly got up. "Thanks for the help Ryuuki. I'll be on my way. was planning on visiting Arekku the Kusakage. When I found you guys. I don't want to hold you guys back and even if I were aloud to tag along I'd just get in the way. So I'll be seeing you guys around sometime."
((This mission concerns him....and not in a good way...))  

Dark-Ninja70

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:10 pm
Ryuuki looked up at Kuromaru as he stood up. "Kuromaru, we're just oinin, not gods. I'm a chuunin like you are, and we're at the same skill level. I'm sure you wouldn't really get in the way, but I suppose we need to see what Akira thinks first..." Ryuuki said, standing up as he spoke. "Besides, I'm sure your dogs and jutsus can help us out in the long run." he added.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Zaphiakel
((I'm ready to fight when ever you guys are))

[[Silence you fool! XD. You still need to burn those cotton balls. If you don't I'll shove them in your mouth and you could die or get terribly sick.]]

WereWeasels

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

Kuromaru opened his eyes. "Anbu huh? Guess it looks like I'm not included in this. No one has told me whether I'll become an Anbu or not. Well in that case it looks like I won't be able to participate in this mission."Kuromaru slowly got up. "Thanks for the help Ryuuki. I'll be on my way. was planning on visiting Arekku the Kusakage. When I found you guys. I don't want to hold you guys back and even if I were aloud to tag along I'd just get in the way. So I'll be seeing you guys around sometime."
{{ eek Whaaaaaat!!!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

Kuromaru stared into the sky, spacing out. He looked back at Ryuuki. "If Sensei approves I will come but that depends on the mission itself. I don't have a good feeling about this mission. Especially the fact that Anbu are in Kusa."he then looked up into the sky and began to space out again.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
User Image

{{ eek Whaaaaaat!!!}}

"My old student is apart of this mission." Akira added. "He put out a hit on Kazuma and sent Ryoko, Sannin of Kusa to kill him. I intervene and forced Kyoko to retreat. Our mission is to see what the hell is going on and to help Arekku understand that what he did was a breach of our peace treaty. Once, that's out of the way, depending on how it goes, we should try to resolve the conflict peacefully."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff