Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm
The tigress followed behind him as he led her to her quarters. "I am Mai." Her strides were long and smooth, much like a typical feline. So they worked in transport...how interesting. Mai was not as wild as the slave trade thought. She just thought of them as a waste of her intelligence and didn't bother. She would be more than happy to answer his questions...but when she was more rested.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
"Rest for now, I am sure after nearly tearing his arm off you must be tired. Not to mention the sedatives...which I apologize for, I just thought you a bit more wild than this." He smiled at her again and walked off into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and study up on what her planet was like and just who had their hands on it at the moment. Sitting in the pilots seat he kicked his feet to the top of the monitor and sipped the brew flipping page by page and brought up the holo vids on the many factions capturing slaves. For a moment he stopped and wondered just why he was helping her in the first place. That gave him pause and he shook it off. "Nobody but droids..." He sighed sadly and flipped through again.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm
((Heh, I'm making one more post then I'm heading off to bed, I have work in the morning.))

Mai welcomed the new quarters. Indeed, she was wild...but she wasn't stupid either, she knew when not to act out. She curled up on the bed and drifted into a half slumber to sleep off the rest of the sedatives.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm
((Alright then, g'nite.))

User Image
Lerista worked on the paperwork until his eyes grew bloodshot and he slowly drifted off to sleep. His empty cup fell to the floor as he fell asleep in the pilots chair with the papers strewn about and several files on the computer up about her world.

Lord Blade Icestorm

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 pm
Things happened so fast that Miss Melanie had no time to scold the guards for their rude and crude behavior towards Mai. The next one from her planet was coming from another store and his name was Lear. In the report, it said that he usually only slept all day and if any human came near him, he would try to pull them in to eat them, seeing as they only feed him bad meat, Miss Melanie didn't blame him. She turned to Tristan and said, "Well dearie, you can see for your self by taking each of their pictures, I encourage you too." She then proceeded to go after the guards, who tried to run away from her apparent wrath. Lear was coming and they needed better conditions for him, at least. Nelliel looked up at the guy, Tristan and yawned, showing off pointy canines. Nelliel may be innocent and naive, but she can and will bite anyone who decided to treat her wrongly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image

She rolled over in her cage, ears twitching to the sound of the rolling bell around her neck before giving into a large yawn, eyes dazed and confused as they focused on the metal bars.

"?"

She rolled to her shoulder, then pushed herself up to her forearm before eyeing the room.

"H-h-h.." the sounds dribbled from her mouth as if she had forgotten how to speak. Her thoughts were blurred and her mind seemed blank. Her heart began to pound as she became slightly frightened.

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:25 pm
((Lear what?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 pm
((Not really anything, he's a wolf and he's from the other side of your world. Hey, it was a tribal kind of situation and your world can't be all jungle, some has to be forest at least or snow... I just created him, okay give me some slack, I'm not good at thinking up plot and such when I'm tired...))

Nelliel saw the newest member wake up, she was actually in Nelliel's large cage, because Miss Melanie would think that it would be better to put the same kind together, just this once. Nelliel crawled over to her and hugged her, singing a sweet lullabye in her native tongue, sounding something like this, "Kuro yula tari mu na kai frayia."

Lear slept in a cage in the back. He had just barely arrived and he was still asleep from the sedatives. His leather outfit was frayed at the sides and his white as snow coat stuck through the outfit as he tossed and turned, watching the flames consume his home beneath his eyelids.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

She twinged to the sound of someone else in the cage with her, scurrying away till her back pressed up against the bars, the strangers arms wrapped around her, Luna's ears flickering to the sound of cooing words. She struggled before pushing her away.

"......" She couldn't quite make out the words, her mind still hazy. Yet, the words sounded warming in a homey kinda way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 am
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

When the flash went off he didn't leave her gaze. Tessa, what a beautiful name. She'd be entertaining to toy with for a little bit. He kept his face stern as the other man had dealt with the animal in the back. That creature wasn't his taste but to each their own he figured. From his peripheral he looked around. It wasn't as bad as the other places he had been in but still he shook his head in thought.

"Is that how you treat a man who is speaking to you?" he finally stated again sternly with a cruel smile nudging at the edge of his lips.

He placed his hands on his knees as he continued to balance. He took a deep breath and sighed as he cocked one eyebrow in wait for her reply.

══════════════════════════════════

((Sorry Amity I've been really busy))  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 am
Mai had awoken from her new quarters full of renewed life. She stretched out like a cat typically does and started scratching at her neck. It still felt like there was a collar there, even though there was none. Slight prickles of little hairs tickled her fingers as she realized the bald spots that were created from the tight collar were just starting to grow back with fur.

Mai was glad that most of the workers on Lerista's ship were droids, or she'd have one hell of a time trying to get along with the crew. There were a few humans on the ship, most just ignored her. She slunk into the kitchen in search for a good meal.

((I could totally see this side-story turning into a space pirate rp))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am
((Yeah I figured that would happen when I set it the place in the future...))

Nelliel stopped singing when she pulled away. She smiled at her sadly and said quietly, in her native tongue, "Shh, it's okay, Meela, your safe as long as I'm here. I won't let anyone hurt you." She thought of something and reached up through the cage bars, grabbing a loaf of bread that was on the counter nearby. She pulled it in through the bars and undid the tie. Nelliel took out a few loaves of it and offered them to her, thinking that she was hungry.

Lear's eyes blearly opened and out from his lips escaped a low growl. He absolutely hated cages.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am
User Image

Those words sounded sweet, but Luna never was much for companionship. However, with a hunger as deep as hers, she gave into temptation and accepted the offer.

"......" having received the first loaf, her sapphire eyes darted away from the cell mates and off to the side as she nibbled on the loaf.

Slowly her memories started to come back, scarce as they might be, her old self slowly returned in the form of language and skills. Her eyes flickered to the lock at the head of the cage.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am
((lol, sorry...I just have a thing for space type rps. XD
But it is an interesting twist this way.))

User Image
The ships autopilot was still engaged and still no sign of another ship on the radar. So while the cockpit was silent Lerista slept on, his dreams tormented again and interrupted with only the occasional twists of his face and slight sounds of pain. He rolled to his side on the big chair, it could recline so it wasnt all that uncomfortable. He had spent many nights on this same chair. He only let droids onto the cockpit along with a few others. And though the door was unlocked none of the other workers on his ship came in.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am
((haha, I do too. Oh I'm gonna spice this up a bit))

There was a bit of a riot in the ship's kitchen as Mai held the cook at point blank range with her claws. It seems the cook thought she was a stole-away that hid in the cargo bay and proceeded to try to apprehend her... failing miserably. Now she was forcing him to cook up two meals, one for her, and one for the captain. "Naht ven ahren mei tahteh mooren." She purred viciously into his ear. (She said: "Try that again and I'll slit your throat.") The cook did as she wanted, making both meals. She ate hers, keeping a claw in his back, while he made the other one.

The minute he finished, she snagged the tray. "Where is Lerista." She demanded with her thick accent. The man pointed to the general direction of the bridge and she moved out of the kitchen. The cockpit was easy to spot, the door was unlocked and she entered. Mai found her new master sleeping on the pilot chair and placed the tray of food on a dash. Her gaze moved to the screens which showed images of her homeland. She gasped in amazement of such technology and became fixated on the images.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff