Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 pm
WereWeasels
[[Who the hell is he?]]

((I don't know. But if he is doing this just to garner a few laughs then he is failing big time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am
(well i edited my post, now i have to wait for Quaylan)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 pm
ooc; WARNING lazy post >.>

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

Hearing that Auron sensei has to leave he was at least happy that he gets to learn fire jutsu which was obivous that Katon is Jiro's element. Uchihas were famous for there fire and the fan on the back of Jiros shirt was the clans symbol it meant that wind makes fire stronger. When his sensei metioned no killing he wasnt suprised 'we are un experinced we could accidently kill one another'. When Vincente metioned it would be friendly sword play Jiro liked the idea. It would give him a chance to partice his sword play and his new sharigan.

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Too bad I really am normal, I could have taken you on if I had something." He said. "Maybe something else that has to do with fire, it would be a good match up, sometimes I even wish I was an Uchiha." He said, he thought it was pretty pathetic. "Ok, let's do this."

((extreme edit))  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 pm
occ; its cool I applied too XD

User Image

Seeing that Vincente was sad by the fact that he was normal and possessed no special bloodlimit or kekkei genkai. Seeing that his team mate had a interest with katon moves and he then found out he wished he was a Uchiha. "Theres nothing special about us" he said with no emotion and then looked around saw the forest and turned his attention towards Vincente. When Vin said lets get ready to spar his hand started ti catch on fire. Jiro was shocked as Vincente pated it down and it got bigger and went to his arm. Vincente paniced but he didnt panic as much as he thought he would be he asked if I was doing it but I nodded my head no. His other burned too and reached his shoulder like the other flame on the other arm. Jiro knew if he got hit by one of those punches it will do more damage then intended. He then jumpped back some giving Vincente some room and gaining some distance incase they do fight.

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:39 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Well, I suppose I won't be needing this for now." He said, putting his sword back around his waist. "Now it's a fight." He said. He ran up at the highest speed he could manage. "I guess it's real fire then." He said, throwing a high speed uppercut at Jiro's stomach.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm
Jiros serious fighting theme

User Image

Jiro begun to clinch his knuckles knowing this may be a taijutsu fight seeing that Vincente was putting his sword away. Vincente was then off but Jiro didnt want to activate his sharigan it would take up to much charka since he was new. However, his eyes could barely track him since he is a uchiha. When Vincente tried to uppercut his stomach he noticed his fist are on fire and are blue. Jiro then twisted his hips to the left and pulled the middle of his arm and ducked. He was now under Vincente and was open for a number of attacks. Jiro then spinned as in a attempt to sweep Vincente off his feet but Jiro did gain somde damage the fire burnt his abs and hand.

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Oh man, this is gonna hurt..." He saw Jiro grab the middle of his arm and braced for the momentum which would probably throw him to the ground. Thanks to probably his luck, he could deal with a sweep coming from behind him. And forward was no big deal either, just had to have a bit of timing. He let himself be tripped, but used whatever momentum that carried that kick, to throw himself over even more, landing on his feet, but not without difficulty, he'd have to perfect this one day. His arm was hurt from that, but in exchange, he was able to free his arm. Being so close to Jiro, he rushed him, but not without a plan. He looked like he went forward with both arms. In truth his right arm was going to grab at Jiro's leg. His arm stung from how he'd freed his arm though so it wouldn't be as effective if he tried to hit with it, mostly because the pain wouldn't allow something complex.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 am
((Ultima, unless you are using the jutsu Blazing Fist, your fists cannot be on fire))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm
((Are you guys still training here?))  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm
((Currently I am not there at the moment, but I have left my students an assignment while I was gone. Currently, my RPC is at the Jutsu Archives))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm
((Think I can borrow one of them? Apparently dark wants me to give him Sharingan training))  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 pm
((Oh. Quaylan? Sure, you can teach them. But wait until after they are done with their match. Then interfere. UltimaShade, if you are reading this, then after the fight, I want you to stick with the original plan and learn all academy fire jutsu, alright? Which means that Quaylan will not be temporarily tutored by my friend Zaph here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm
((How is ultimate shade suppose to do that? Isn't he just a genin))  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:29 pm
((I gave both of them academy jutsu scrolls. I believe the rules are there is that they cant be taught by themselves, they must have a teacher or a scroll to read off of, although the scrolls themselves must be given by a higher ranks. It would be different if they were genin scrolls, though I think no one would object genin learning academy student jutsu learning off of scrolls that i provided for them))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff