Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage Palace (Zane and Sunso vs Fenrir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
iTeddy Byakuga
A bird appeared holding 4 photos of something, it landed on Hanzo as it began to chirp, the photos was a killer that was from Leaf but was the puppet Zaboko.

((Teddy...WTF..YOU'RE meta gaming.))

((thats meta gaming and you have nothing that even takes pictures. The area you were in any eletronics would fail. No bird was sent. Stop trying to meta game. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm
((lol too late he deleted his post.)))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 am
Zaphiakel
((I'm confused by that. If your just a ghost now how could you have your puppet weapons? Also isn't god modding to hurt others with out being able to be hurt?))

(( I use this genjutsu to haunt people... It takes effect on the marked targets when I cast the genjutsu or I get killed... Fenrir is the only one I actually marked long ago. I would have used it on hanzo but I create this custom AFTER Dark went inactive a bit.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am
havockboy
Zaphiakel
((I'm confused by that. If your just a ghost now how could you have your puppet weapons? Also isn't god modding to hurt others with out being able to be hurt?))

(( I use this genjutsu to haunt people... It takes effect on the marked targets when I cast the genjutsu or I get killed... Fenrir is the only one I actually marked long ago. I would have used it on hanzo but I create this custom AFTER Dark went inactive a bit.))

(( eek I stand corrected and that havok and that is utter craziness is there anyone else that know that or was it just you?))  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:30 am
[[I think I may leave this fight soon because I have other matters to attend and cannot stand around waiting here.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:33 am
((You should of fought fenrir one on one and if you won you would be free and you could leave.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am
((Dark how about I come join you after all I am pretty beast after all my training and I'm in the village I'm suppose to help))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Zaphiakel
((Dark how about I come join you after all I am pretty beast after all my training and I'm in the village I'm suppose to help))

((1. No spot for you.
2. ....You serious??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 pm
(It's scrapples turn though isn't it?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 pm
((drizzle completely serious and I have some moves that you haven't seen yet smile I can attack with out him seeing me))  

Zaphiakel

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Zaphiakel
((drizzle completely serious and I have some moves that you haven't seen yet smile I can attack with out him seeing me))

(((It's your funeral.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm
((If thats what you want to think))  

Zaphiakel

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 pm
((Look seriously no more OOC... The last 4 goddamn pages have been nothing but it... evil ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm
[[I deleted my post, I was never here. I'm tired of waiting.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out