Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
New Role Play Discussions - Ideas and Feedback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to try something new? Or do you prefer the 'Old-School' style of RE RPs?
  Yeah, would like to try something new...
  No, I prefer to do it in the old 'Rural/Urban/Town/City setting'
  Dunno. Lets see where it leads to...
  Whatever dude...
View Results

Joeser777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:12 am
safe to assume this one is no more? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Ah man, it would seem the rp area has died of recent too. And I had been thinking when I went to join this guild that it would be fun to rp in the RE theme. One can only do so much with ninjas, who aren't very active in it, and digimon.  

Yin Yun Yang

Kagelong

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:30 pm
I have attempted to kick off the RP "Deadly Outbreak" started by Master-Nooblet. Although I hold no stature in the guild and don't remember the last time I posted here, this is my attempt at a new begining.
(Now that I think about it, I think this is the only time I've ever posted here. Oh well, what happens will happen I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Yeah I'm new here, and noticed not many here...that kind of sad to me. I thought there would be more than two RP ideas. When I actually have free time I'll think of something. College is always first...  

Alkaizer87

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:30 am
I've been apart of many RE rps in my day. We once tried a RE4 style one and holy s**t was it retarded. Don't let RE4 crazies RP if you want one styled like that.

I've had a lot of fun with the rural outbreak ones centered around Raccoon City. I once made one myself that required you to pick a skill (lockpicking, first aid training, extra gun skill, etc.). It turned out pretty well and effected the story line. But eventually the skills were sort of ignored.

I long for a new RP, haven't rped at all in forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 pm
How about:

Title: Resident Evil: REdo

Plot: Basically all the RE games-Re0,Re1,Re2,Re3 ect.-in the correct chronological order.Except as a Role Play.Dialog,and actions are not the same just the circumstances.The way things workout is different.It's a way for people to revisit the adventures,but more explore them,and take it in a direction that wasn't pre-thought-out.Like a an Alternate world,if you will.

Background: We will immediately start the next adventure once the current one ends.At the start of each Rp there will be a random selection of will play who,so that it is fair.The way it works is: Depending on how many playable Characters there are each person will choose a random number of that ammount.For instance,say there are ten playable characters.Each character will be numbered.Generate a random number of the amount of playble characters,1-10.match the number you generate with the charcter who has that number.That is who you'll play.  

The King of Misery

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:07 pm
The King of Misery
How about:

Title: Resident Evil: REdo

Plot: Basically all the RE games-Re0,Re1,Re2,Re3 ect.-in the correct chronological order.Except as a Role Play.Dialog,and actions are not the same just the circumstances.The way things workout is different.It's a way for people to revisit the adventures,but more explore them,and take it in a direction that wasn't pre-thought-out.Like a an Alternate world,if you will.

Background: We will immediately start the next adventure once the current one ends.At the start of each Rp there will be a random selection of will play who,so that it is fair.The way it works is: Depending on how many playable Characters there are each person will choose a random number of that ammount.For instance,say there are ten playable characters.Each character will be numbered.Generate a random number of the amount of playble characters,1-10.match the number you generate with the charcter who has that number.That is who you'll play.

Hm...good idea, but I think that the facthtat it's random is a bit silly. Then again I gues a lo of peopel would like to play billy in re0 sicne he's the one with kick a** firingskills. Then ony thing he can't do is understand how to mix
herbs.  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games