Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:15 pm
"But I will this time! I know I will!!"

Yuuhi shook his head. "No thanks. I've got some stuff to do around the house. Grandma's wanting me to help with the mega sale tomarrow and we have to set up today."

Kaze and Yuuhi stood up to head back. "We'll see you later Natsu-chan!" Kaze called out, before taking off for class, Yuuhi in hot pursute.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:30 pm
Natsu nodded to Kaze and Yuuhi as he watched them run off. He then looked towards Aniya, before walking off. He was to the door to the roof when he looked over his shoulder towards her.

"See you tomorrow." He said, before making his way down the stairs. He was almost to the bottom when he felt a searing pain in his chest. He fell to his knees, as he gasped for breath. A dark purple light began to emitt from a strange mark that formed at the base of his neck. No sooner had it appeared it disappeared again. It happened around the same time he came to this school, but why? He quickly climbed to his feet, as he glanced around for anyone else in the hallway. He hoped no one had seen that. He hadn't told anyone about it, and didn't plan on telling anyone soon untill he knew what it was himself.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Aniya smiled and waved at Natsu. "See you tomorrow Natsu-san." Her next class was on the third floor, and close to the roof, so she could afford to leave a couple of minutes later than the others. Before she could finish out her couple of minutes, she felt something unusual.

Sailor Hermes hadn't exactly been around very long, so she knew very little about these feelings. In fact, she barely knew anything about most of what she was doing. Or why she had powers...or anything. It was like rummaging in a basement in the dark...or like man before Promethean sin. By the time she'd gotten down the stairs, the feeling was gone. The bell rang and, shrugging, Aniya made her way to class, her curiosity piqued.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:12 pm
Natsu found out that he was going to be playing the second half of the game, seeing how they had a couple new players. It was mostly to how the new players did to find out there skills. He didn't really mind though, he liked to watch the others play.

The pain from earlier was still bugging him though. Why was that happening to him, was something seriously wrong with him? One time he actually went to the clinic to get it checked out, but they claimed nothing was wrong with him. Plus he couldn't afford to go back to get it checked out again seeing how he was on a budget. Sighing he made his way to the bathroom, checking to make sure no one was inside before entering. He made his way over towards a sink on the far end. He turned on the faucet, as he collected water in his hands before splashing it in his face. He dried his face on his shirt, before he unbuttoned the top three buttons. He somewhat glared at the spot just below his collar bone, as if expecting something to happen though nothing did.

He then decided to try something. He slowly closed his eyes, as he concentrated on the spot. Picturing the mark to appear, as he recalled what it looked like exactly though it was still a blur. He then felt the pain begin again, causing him to wince and lose his concentration. He sighed, before rebuttoning up his shirt and leaving the bathroom.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:43 pm
((I'm gonna use a different color for the cats: Luna=Black, Diana=indigo, Artemas=Dark Blue))

Luna looked around at her daughter and husband, still in human forms.

"Mom, what are we gonna do about Kaze?"

"You know better than us what's happening right now. Please, let us know..."

Luna sighed. "Kaze's powers are starting to awaken, slowly, but surely. Now, there are two possible senshi in the area. I say possible since I have yet to meet them and confirm. We still have no idea where the King and Queen are..."

Diana sniffled a little. "Small Lady..."

((random moment to help a little. The two possible senshi are of course, Natsu and Aniya. Since Luna has yet to meet Aniya [who is already a senshi], she still is unsure))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:41 am
Aniya stretched out on her sofa and looked at her homework. She was an above average student, getting most things very quickly. But she liked to take her time on homework; usually it ended up being spaced between bits of digressing thoughts. Today, the focus of those wandering brain cells was that strange feeling. It had only been a couple of weeks since her powers had appeared, leaving her to question if these odd feelings and intuitions had something to do with the powers. Returning to focus on her homework, she polished off the english reading assignment, before letting her mind wander again.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:33 pm
Natsu made his way out of the school, as he carried his school bag over his shoulder and a bag he used to carry his practice clothes in his opposite side. His hair was slighlty damp from just getting done showering. He figured that the school was most likely deserted by now except for a few clubs, and didn't mind taking his time to leave. He made his way down the side walk, as his mind began to wander. He wonder if anyone else at the school was going through the same kind of thing as him, or if he was just the odd one out once again. Grumbling to himself, he was tempted to take off of work and just sit home and relax, but he was already taking off tomorrow for his game. Plus he needed all the money he could get to pay his bills this month, seeing how he accidently went on a spending frenzy to by a ps2 so he could get those new games he wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Kaze waited outside the school for Aniya. For once he was early in meeting her there. He sighed and looked up at the Crystal Palace. It had been empty since before he could remember. As children, him and Aniya would dare other kids to see who could get the closest to the palace before the barrier would throw them back. It was very fun, but the one time he was dared, his mom came and stopped him. He always wondered why but forgot about it till recently.

His mother told him that the Queen and King dissapeared in the palace and just never come out. She says it's because there was an attack on the palace when he was too young to remember. He felt some kind of attraction to the palace. His mother said he was imagining it.

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:11 pm
Natsu stopped when he thought he saw Kaze heading towards the school. Curious as to what he was doing he decided to follow him. He figured he was just heading to the school to wait for Aniya, but he was early for once and had some time to kill. Making his way towards him he noticed that he was looking at the Crystal Palace. He had no interest in it really, and had never really stopped to look at it. Shrugging it off he decided to pretended that he didn't notice, as he asked what he was doing anyways.

"What are you looking at?" He asked as he appeared behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:20 pm
"HOLY CRAP!!" Kaze jumped really high. "Where did you come from?"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:22 pm
"Over there." He pointed from which he came, as an akward sort of grin appeared on his face. He then turned his attention towards the Crystal Palace, before looking back towards Kaze.

"So I see you were looking at the Crystal Palace. I heard it's been abandoned for years." He said, though he didn't really know the whole truth about it. He had mostly heard rumors, though those were the only ones that seemed to be true.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:42 pm
"Yeah, since before I can remember... I've always wanted to see inside it..."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:49 pm
"Why don't you?" He asked, as a curious type of expression formed on his face. He could have easily gone inside if he wanted to, though if rumors were true there was a barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:59 pm
"Well duh! There is a barrier. Only members of the royal family are allowed in, same with the planetary royalty. And, as you can see, I'm neither. So I can't get in."  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:03 pm
Natsu was slightly intrigued when he mentioned a barrier. Why exactly would they need one if it was empty, but then again they probably didn't want anyone to enter. Shrugging it off he wanted to go check it out. He began to make his way in the direction of the Crystal Palace, before stopping and glancing over his shoulder.

"Im going to go and check it out, so I guess i'll see you later." He said, as a mischevious grin formed on his face.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff