Full Moon Grasslands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am
"That would be better than looking at the ugliest whore in front of me.." He retorted and kicked her off of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 am
Airo sighed "Eh u know u want to" he said blowing Echo a kiss, he diddint really wanna be with her, but eh a one night stand with a virgin would make his century >~>  

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 am
Letting out a growl, she lashed out, scythe cutting him across the chest. "Afraid now, are we?" she asked tauntingly. "I know you. You are terrified of Kampe. Everyone is."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 am
After the slash was made, less than a second later, Lynx's arm ripped through Echo's chest and out her back, her blood spraying everywhere. His arm was engulfed with lightning and eternal fire.  

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am
"Im not scared of Kampe!" he screamed then crossed his arms and watched the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am
Motionless, Echo, calm as ever, snapped his neck easily.  

Rainy Days With Tea

Danger Dear
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am
Airo sighed and then snapped his fingers and suddenly two hell hounds appeared next to him both of them the bones of pitbulls but they where on fire, and they had chains which Airo was holding "Cut it out both of you" he said to them  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am
Lynx laughed and straitened his neck back straight. "Thanks..that has been kinda tight recently." He jumped back and pointed his fingers at Echo as if it were a gun. He acted as if he pulled a trigger and a barrage of Pure lightning arrows streaked through the sky right towards Echo form every possible direction. Under her the ground was about to explode in 3..2...1..BOOM.  

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm
Echo stood there, simply staring at Lynx, bored. Shouting in Ancient Gree, the two summoned hellhounds bounded to her, snarling at Lynx.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Lynx to was getting bored, he wonder why nothing was happening, he forgot the first process to his elite magic spells. An anime sweatdrop appeared and he sigh. He close this hands into fists.the dogs vanished back to where they came from.  

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

Rainy Days With Tea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 am
"You have no control of the dead," hissed Echo, her eyes burning intensely as the hellhounds reappeared. They circled Echo's legs, hissing and snarling at Lynx. "Save your precious light displays for Kampe. So join Kronos at the bottom of Tartarus. And make sure to send my dear grandfather my love." Bringing down her scythe, she split the earth, sending Lynx tumbling to Tartarus, impossible to dodge.

Fighting auto-hits with auto-hits.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 pm
(( Making hell hounds disappear isn't auto hitting they are hell fire, I control fire remember? And you auto hit first with your scythe when you sliced my chest.. ))

"But they consist of fire..." His voice came from behind her. One of the greatest things about mastering lightning is the speed. Echo had fallen for his Illusion when she first touched him. This whole time he was sitting on the tree and nothing has happened. All false images created by him. This is his home dream world.  

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

Santa U-Haul
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:44 pm
Lynx had vanished and appeared off in the long distance. About that time, two shadows appeared next to him. Gray Fox and Raiden had appeared. They had already chosen Lynx long ago, before Airo even did. They slowly let their real images fade in. "Well hello there..." Lynx replied. "I'm guessing you are my dreams?" They both nodded and then Lynx vanished to a different realm along with his drams.  
The Midnight Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff