Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:54 pm
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
"Well, where's the whelp you chose." He tossed Chantal aside. She stumbled a bit, but caught herself before she could fall.
She watched with wide eyes as her father made his way towards Sirinus. 'Please don't antagonize him Sirinus, please.' Chantal silently pleaded as he got closer to the elf.

{[ooc:: ]}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus was a bit threatened and bound to attack Chantal's father when he tossed her aside like a rag doll, finish being played with. He growled abit until her father started towards him. Whelp? You are going to regret calling me that you filthy.... He stopped thinking as Chantal's father came closer. He wasn't going to fight, because he did not want to injure her father or make things worse in the situation. So, he gave a slight smile and said,"Um, hello....Sir, I'm the one she brought home with....Sirinus...at your service..." He said softly, bowing his head to him, even if he hated the motion more than pounding his face in with his fist.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Chantal watched as Sirinus tensed up, getting ready to fight. She gasped and was about to jump in when he stopped.
Sighing she heard his introduction, and with each word he spoke she made a mental note to thank him profusely when they were alone.

Her fathers laugh filled the air, and Chantal hoped that the words were enough. Her father reached forwards and grabbed Sirinus chin, wrenching his head upwards to look at him. "So, you're the elemental that killed my men." He sneered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:27 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus was surprised to find out that her father laughed when he spoke kindly towards him, until he felt a large hand take his chin up towards his face. He looked at him slightly in fear and surprise when he found out that he was the one that led the men into his village. He was about to blow from the surprise and from the hatred, built up after all this time of being kept in the cage, taken from his home, attack and beaten. His eyes grew ice sharp and his lips soon looked as if someone had killed someone precious to him. But he kept calm as much as he could and replied,"I do not know of what you speak of..." He said to him, trying to look away.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 pm
Rook sneered and let go of the elf's face. "Of course you don't." He then turned towards his daughter. "Take him away, I'm already late for my shift."

Chantal just sighed as her father stalked past and entered the carriage. The sound of the whip and the wheels sounded as Chantal turned towards Sirinus. "I'm sorry. Was what she said before beckoning him towards the house. Just as they were about to enter she stopped him with a simple touch on his arm and added a sincere, "Thank you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus soon felt his chin released from the large hands of the father figure and sighed softly to himself as he walked away from him, going outside to the carriage. Soon, he heard Chantal come over to where he was and ask him to follow, after she had said sorry. He shook his head and replied,"It's fine..." He said simply and followed after her. Once they had almost reached the door, he heard her tell him thank you, with a touch of her hand on his arm."Do not thank me....I did not want to cause myself and you in more trouble than needed...." He told her softly, looking to her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 am
Chantal just nodded and opened the front doors. She felt worn out, and it was probably showing. Chantal sighed. "I'm not really sur what to do with you now." She was probably going to regret this but she couldn't think of any other choice. "So I'm going to let you wander the grounds, with one condition, that you not leave."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus could see her open the door that laid in front of them, slowly following her inside. He could see from her features and her walking that she wasn't looking to good, from his point of view at least. Then he heard her saying that she unsure of what to do with him, and that she was going to allow him to wander the mansion grounds. He nodded and replied,"Why are you allowing me to do this?" He asked her curiously, wondering why she would let him go around, when he could be dangerous and could cause trouble, even if he wouldn't unless provoked.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:46 pm
Chantal was so far in her own thoughts that she'd only slightly heard what Sirinus had asked of her. Just enough to answer, "You've proven yourself, so well in fact, that you deserve some time to get used to your new surroundings." They'd entered a sitting room and Chantal promptly took a seat in the nearest chair. "Besides, if I showed you around in my condition right now you'd see nothing and we'd be more apt to fight than anything."
She sighed and slumped down in the chair, waving him away with one hand while the other covered her eyes. "And please," she mumbled. "Don't get into trouble. My father will have both our heads if you do."

{[ooc: sorry, I'm back at home, which means dial-up connection >.< so any reply is going to come very, very slowly. But a bonus is that they'll be longer since I write them up in notepad xD]}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to Chantal and nodded, crossing his arms as she explained to him why she wanted him to observe the surrounding estate by himself than with her around."Proven myself? Well, I doubt that I have proven anything.....I was about ready to fight your father regardless of his size.....but I guess I controlled myself..." He said softly and then watched her as she sat down in a seat, and waved him off, which made him look at her with a sour look."I won't disturb anything to your estate...." He said to her and started walking off, towards the hallways.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 pm
Chantal looked up a she heard Sirinus's footsteps fading. 'Should I follow?' She thought, weighing the pros and cons of letting the elf wander alone. Sighing she came to the conclusion that he shouldn't be alone, more so for the safety of the people than the elf.

Chantal got up and ran after him, calling his name and trying to get him to stop.

{[ooc: ]}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:42 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus continued on walking along the hallway, his footsteps barely making a sound, since they were worn and almost ready to be retired. His eyes wandered the walls and space of the hallway, impressed by the architecture and design of the estate as well. He heard several shouts a distance away and turned to see Chantal coming after him, running towards him. He sighed and looked to the female human and asked,"Yes? I thought you were afraid you would cause too much arguements if you came along?" He asked her, raising a slight eyebrow to her.

((Sorry for not replying on the OOC, but it's alright. I don't mind. As long as you post, I will not mind at all. =]))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Chantal shrugged. "I weighed the pros and cons." She said simply before starting to walk along beside him. "So, where were you headed?
A simple question, I know, but considering the layout of the house, could prove difficult to find your way back if you did not know the way."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:20 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her and replied,"I wonder what they should be.....but It's not a problem.....I can understand why you wouldn't want a elemental elf running around the estate with a bad temper already..." He said and laughed slightly, then walked with her."I was just going to wander around, probably get lost. But I was hoping to find my room, since I'm going to be staying here..." He told her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm
Chantal quickly brought her open hand up and smacked herself lightly in the forhead. "Ugh, I wasn't even thinking. You're probably hungry and tired." She grabbed his arm and pulled the elf down the hallways, pssing only a few rooms before coming to a stop. "Here we are." She threw open the doors to let Sirinus inside. "Stay here and I'll get you something to eat."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces