Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm
(Just so you know Zane. By now your skin should be getting ripped off because you have been using wind most of the fight and if you read your clan abilities you should know that.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:13 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glared at Zane as his skin turned to wind and he zoomed up into the sky, the lightning blot zipping around his body. As the second giant lightning cloud bolt joined it, Fenrir growled, "Let's make a star." and cracked his neck to side. Instantly Zane's neck would break, causing an instant death on his part. Though the neck break was just a part of the bone crush genjutsu that Zane had failed to ever release himself from, the instant death would be simulated as merely falling unconscious. Of course, because he would lose consciousness, Zane's wind skin would return to normal, allowing the combined might of the two deadly lightning attacks to instantly explode Zane's body. The bright explosion of electricity in the sky was like fireworks, and as charred body parts fell to the ground Fenrir merely outstretched his hand to catch Zane's severely burned and blackened head.

Meanwhile, Celsius successfully disposed of Luo as his hand was impaled (preventing him from ever summoning jin) and her punch connected. Her powerful ice chakra instantly froze Luo's entire body in solid ice. She emotionlessly marveled at her work for a moment, and then threw a sudden high kick to knock Luo's head clean off of his shoulders, where it landed at Fenrir's feet. The bone forest then finally reached them and shot up into what was left of Luo's body to impale and explode it into an icy mist. Yajuu and Celsius then walked around the bone spikes and regrouped with Fenrir. "Flawless victory." he said with a fanged grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEk-OVmh5t0
((DOUBLE FATALITY! xd

Luo you're probably confused right now so I'll explain. I specifically said in my last post that Celcius would make her attack after you dodged Yajuu's endless fate attack (since i knew that you weren't going to just stand there and get hit by it). Thus, because you never put up a suitable defense against it, Celsius's attack went through, resulting in the death you read above. I wasn't sure if this would be legal or not, so I already pmed a crew member if it was a legit hit, and they said it was. Even if the Celsius attack didn't go through, you never put up any defense against the bone forest attack either, so you'd be killed either way.))

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm
((All hail the mighty Fenrir,the new mizukage!!!So Fenrir can i have the mist tai styles?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 pm
((Polar, you have to learn them. You can't auto learn and god mod.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Polar, you have to learn them. You can't auto learn and god mod.

((I know ha but i still need the scrolls to teach myself))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm
((I don't mind but please take the ooc to chatroom.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 am
((.....Edit your post Fenrir. Celsius is nowhere near fast enough to catch Luo moving at the seventh stage considering he is where Yajuu was standing before he performed endless fate. Even if his attack was after Yajuu's (albeit directly after), he would end up aiming a punch for the afterimage Yajuu was attacking and inevitably Yajuu himself, and in that instant Luo was already on the opposite side of the field with a summoned Jin. Celsius could not have possibly moved to the opposite side of the field in the same instant as Luo. Furthermore, if you look at your second to last post it states:

Fenrir Graveheart

. Even if Zane somehow knew that the this attack from below was trying to hit him, it would branch out according to Zane's movement and attempt to stab him there. This one spike of bone would suddenly be followed by a forest of others as bone everywhere shot up from the ground to stab Zane, leaving him nowhere to run to.

....I'm not Zane, nor am I anywhere near him at this point. I don't have to make a defense against the forest, because the forest of bone was ALL directed to stab ZANE. Meaning, none of the bone forest was even remotely directed at me since even in your last post, you never depicted any bone changing course from Zane's body, to mine. I was never impaled because I wasn't even where the attack took place, Jin was summoned on the other side of the field where I was throughout both attacks, and no bone forest was EVER directed towards my location.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 am
Fenrir Graveheart

Assuming Luo somehow avoided this outcome, however, as soon as he slammed his hand down on the ice a spike of ice would shoot up and impale his hand, injuring him while holding him in place at the same time. Celsius would then suddenly appear behind Luo and throw a cringing punch into his kidneys. Even if Luo somehow avoided all of this and still summoned Jin, the sudden outburst of bone spikes would still impale the old salamander in their attempt to destroy Zane.

((I don't think so. I said that Celsius would attack you wherever you were after you dodged. Never did I make any mention that Yajuu and Celsius were attacking the same spot. Also, what is this opposite side of the field you're talking about? You said before when luo entered that he was standing next to Zane. I can understand that you're still on the ice lake, but you and Yajuu were pretty close, with Celsius quickly approaching. She is a taijutsu expert, btw. She isn't by any stretch of the imagination a slow fighter. That's beside the point, however. The fact is she made an attack that you failed to defend against in your post, so it went through. Being that close to Zane, you are well within range of Fenrir's bracken dance. I don't know if you've seen bracken dance lately, but it's a very widespread attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed3Nl7a6vL0

Even that wouldn't really matter though, since Celsius' attack had already killed Luo anyways.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 pm
((....There's still a very big hole in all of this, and that is that Celsius is capable of being wherever Luo is....before or at the exact same time Luo gets there. This would of course mean that Celsius moves at the speed of the seventh stage at the very least. I don't doubt she's fast, but you've got to admit she's definitely not fast enough to keep up with my movement and predict exactly where I would appear in order to attack. And once again with the impalement, even if her attack is supposedly not where I was before, you mean to tell me Celsius' eyes are capable of following Luo's movement to the tee enough to predict exact hand placement? I don't think that's even remotely possible. As far as Celsius goes, there isn't much leading me to believe no matter my movement, she could keep up and attack me. I would also like to point out, neither Yajuu nor Celsius had a defense set up either when it came to the bone forest technique.

As far as the bone field, yes Yajuu and Luo were relatively close (I'd say roughly 2-3 yards from each other) to each other, and inevitably somewhat in the range of Zane. However no actually, I was not aware of the severe range of the bone forest, or otherwise I think it's safe to say I would have had a defense up, and I could only hope you would agree I wouldn't overlook something that large scale. In your original post you have it listed as the "Dance of the Young Ferns," however now you are saying that it is the "Bracken Dance." The dance of the ferns is stated as:

Sawarabi no Mai (Dance of the Young Ferns)
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth of five dance forms. After activating the level two cursed seal form, Kimimaro quickly grows a multitude of tall spikes from his body to create a large forest of bone. While in this form he himself can merge into the bone trees to attack his target from whichever spike he wants

So which dance is it? Because it doesn't seem like you know which one you are using, and it isn't quite fair that 1. I never knew the extent of the jutsu in question and, 2. I'm now left wondering which jutsu is even being used. Because either way given the fact that my bloodline is activated, and that your bone does in fact possess your chakra signature, with either jutsu I'm left feeling as if I would need no defense in my last post because it's very avoidable for me, and if Celsius is able to correctly attempt to attack me in the same area as well as Yajuu without defending during this apparently large scale attack and remain unscathed, then clearly the bone has yet to reach where the three of us are. Otherwise, I think I would have felt a definite need to defend myself.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:47 pm
Scrapples
(Just so you know Zane. By now your skin should be getting ripped off because you have been using wind most of the fight and if you read your clan abilities you should know that.)

Scrapples, my skin IS wind, so no it's not getting ripped. And Fenrir, I did release myself from the genjutsu, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to move my arms in the first place since if I was still in the genjutsu I wouldn't have been able to move my hands cause I'd still think that they were broken. And I still say that is a very broken genjutsu, mainly because genjutsu affects the users senses via Sight, Smell, Hearing, Taste, or Touch. I didn't see your eye, I didn't smell anything, I didn't hear anything, I didn't touch you, and I sure as hell didn't taste you. You merely looked at me, which there is no such genjutsu that you could inflict by merely looking at someone.  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 pm
Zane Hajime
Scrapples

Scrapples, my skin IS wind, so no it's not getting ripped. And Fenrir, I did release myself from the genjutsu, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to move my arms in the first place since if I was still in the genjutsu I wouldn't have been able to move my hands cause I'd still think that they were broken. And I still say that is a very broken genjutsu, mainly because genjutsu affects the users senses via Sight, Smell, Hearing, Taste, or Touch. I didn't see your eye, I didn't smell anything, I didn't hear anything, I didn't touch you, and I sure as hell didn't taste you. You merely looked at me, which there is no such genjutsu that you could inflict by merely looking at someone.

((Luo, I'll get to you next.

Zane, everything you just put in that post is a lie. You never released yourself from the bone crush genjutsu Fenrir placed you in earlier in the fight, and you looked Fenrir in the eye for the jutsu's activation.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm
((LUO

It's not a hole. It's very simple to understand. You're easy to read. That's why even when I made Yajuu's attack, I knew that you would find some way to dodge it, and then try again to summon Jin, probably close by so you could easily make an offensive attack. That's why I even put Celsius's attack in the first place. You did exactly what I thought you were going to do, so Celsius's attack went through. If Luo had done something unexpected to make her attack incapable of reaching him, like flying up in the sky where she can't reach or something, then obviously it would be considered that you dodged it and we would have moved on. But, you didn't, and that's why her attack goes through. And you're not invisible Luo. You didn't say anything about moving after you dodged around Yajuu, and you would've had to have stopped anyways to summon Jin, and that's when Celsius could easily seen you and make her attack. Besides, like I said she's a taijutsu master. Her senses aren't exactly normal. You should know this better than anyone since your mist stance TAIJUTSU style lets you have eyes and senses that rival a sharingan. On top of that, you're standing on ice, the element she controls. I'd think that she could've at least sensed you through that or something, much like how Zane could sense Fenrir and Yajuu through the wind.

As far as hurting Yajuu and Celsius with the bone is concerned, I think it goes without saying that Fenrir wouldn't be out to hurt his teammates. He grows the bone and decides where it sprouts up, remember? Besides, I said the attack would aim to hit luo and jin (if he was summoned), and never mentioned anything about any attack trying to hurt Celsius or Yajuu. If anything Celsius and Yajuu are both quick enough to dodge out of the way in time. Granted I never mentioned in the jutsu that they did, but I never mentioned that the bone forest aimed to hit them either. Like I said, it goes without saying.

Also, dance of the young ferns, bracken dance, dance of young seedlings, these are all the same jutsu. They just go by different names depending on different translations. So don't give me crap that you didn't know what technique it was, when I even put "Dance of the Young Ferns" in the post I used it, plus you just brought up the jutsu description yourself. Ignorance is not an excuse when the information was easily accessible to you. Lastly, may I remind you that the question is not whether you could've, but what you did. Hey, with Luo's speed I'm sure it was within his power to dodge this stuff, but you didn't. Thus, the attacks go through.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm
Zane Hajime
Scrapples

(You have been using wind jutsu since the beginning of the fight. Your skin would have been getting ripped before your skin even became wind.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm
((You seem to be getting your hands all too full with the back and forth here, so I'll keep this simple so you don't go through too much of this any longer.

As far as Celsius is concerned although I doubt sensing changes in wind pattern is the same as sensing someone's movement on a patch of ice, and there's actually no outline what-so-ever for her taijutsu capabilities (since there's no way we can gauge the speed at which she can predict movement), and even the fact that the sharingan itself cannot predict movement at the seventh speed (since it's listed to predict movement at the sixth stage, the only thing that really gives me reason to believe she could hit me is 1. Movement on the ground level and 2. The fact that there's a momentary pause during my upright flip. Those, I can very well admit are grounds for going through.

As for the bone, you seem to have ignorance mixed with confusion. I know exactly what you put in your post, I'm just not someone who looks through different translations of a clan technique I don't possess. Excuse me for not knowing each and every name of one specific jutsu.

In any case, it can still be dodged so no matter.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items