Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 pm
Hawk followed the Maid carefully, so as not to get lost in this maze of a mansion. When the two reached the Main Wardrobe, Hawk was duly impressed by its size and variety of content. She looked at the things and asked which section she should be thinking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 am
"Well, the Semi-Medivial section ... here ... is often preferred, as is the Fetish section, here ......
However, mixing from several sections is always ok, but it is normally appreciated if the clothes are matching.
... If you want something more .... modern, but still keep to the medivial-like theme, this section, between the Semi-medivial and the Fetish Sections, is called the Goth section.
........ Remember, some of these clothes may be difficult to put on by yourself, but i'm here as your dresser, as well as for suggesting a good matching of clothes."

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 pm
Hawk picked a few different possibilities, then asked which one worked best.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am
"The first is clearly the most appropriate of those, you'll fit right in!
Still, are you sure on that choise?"

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:41 am
User Image
Hawk nodded, picking up her everyday clothes to drop off in her room. "Yes, and thank you," she said, opening her bag and drawing out a simple necklace. She slipped it over her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm
"Ready? We'll pass by your room first, so you can leave your bag there."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm
"Yes, I'm ready now," Hawk said. She closed her bag and picked it up, then she turned to the Maid. "Um, this place is confusing. Which way do I go after I put this stuff in my room?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm
"I am told to show you the way, so just follow me."
The Maid smiled.

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 pm
The female would approach the large house with nervousness. As her hand would reach for the door, it would shake a bit, stopping before she knocked. Her pale, fragile hand would then knock soft on the rather large door as a soft sigh escaped her full and pink lips. As she lifted her free hand up to her hair, she'd run her fingers through her silk auburn hair as it gracefully fell down in her face. Nervously biting on her lower lip, she'd wait for someone to answer to the door, her grey opticals locked on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 pm
While following the Maid, Hawk turned, her skirt swishing. "Did you hear that?" she asked. "I think there was a knock on the door just now."  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 am
"Hm? Yes ..... maybe, but we won't pass by the Entrance, .... and there is a doorbell."
The Maid opened a small door, into a stairway downwards.
One could hear faint sounds of violins playing from below ...... and perhaps some ballroom noice as well ....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 am
By the Door:
The Door was suddenly opened, almost brutally fast, and there stood a wierd-looking Maid, that asked:
"You seem like a sub. Who sent for you?"
User Image  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm
The female would stumble back a bit, taken back by the sudden opening of the door. Her grey opticals would scan that of the woman as her cheeks grew a soft pink from nervousness, her voice would be shakey; "I Um.. N-No one sent me..H-How did you know I was a s-sub.. ? I um. I was just wandering around and.. Found this.. "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Having left her things in the room she occupied, Hawk followed the first Maid down the stairwell. Her skirt swished on the steps as she walked. When they emerged from the bottom of the stair, Hawk heard the first strains of violin music and tapping feet.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 am
By the Entrance Door:
"A sub just wandering around, and ending up here, of all places?
Yeah, righ!"
The wierd maid hit the floor with the Whip, and her eyes glowed red, as she continued:
"Ok, get in here!
We have use for one such as you!"

Nearby, it sounded like a couple of horses were galloping.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games