Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
Tie up the person above you! (~revived~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An ok topic?
love it!
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
its ok.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
ummm... no comment...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
delete it, its terrible
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I voted, now wheres my ****** prize?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 pm
(Beware for my return is coming. ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm
Kitty grinned. "You're welcome. I believe I'll follow Sieg... see what other mischief he's been up to... and maybe mess with it. Who knows." She faded into the shadows of the room, trailing her would-be imprisoner.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:54 pm
The female would smile softly, watching as she female fadded off. She'd sigh as she'd push the pillows into the corner of the room, curling her form up on them as she'd close her eyes, slowly drifting off into sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Kicking the door open with a loud bang, Sieg hollered. "I be back and I bring friends!" With that he walked into the room dragging a bag of something wiggling. Taking a good look, he gaped that they had gotten out. Grumbling, he picked up a roll of duct tape and stalked over to the girl on the pillows.  

Siegfried006

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm
The female would continue to sleep peacefully, her form curled up in a tight little ball, a small smile on her lips as she was having a nice dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm
(*blinks* You must be a heavy sleeper. XD)  

Siegfried006

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm
Smirking, Kitty pulled her hand silently from behind her back. She held one of the pieces of rope, formed into a lasso. Gently she lobbed it at Sieg's head, pinning his arms to his side. nthe other end she tossed over a beam and used as a pulley to lift Sieg off his feet. "Payback," she said too sweetly before tapegaging Sieg and blindfolding him. She retrieved his feather and tickled him with it, smothering her laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Taken by surprise, he felt himself being lifted up into the air. Before he could shout in protest, tape wasput over his mouth and he was blindfolded as well. This can get any worse. he thought mutely. Then he felt something tickling him. He began laughing in the gag, since he was ticklish.  

Siegfried006

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 pm
The female would groan softly, slowly waking up as her eyes would flutter open. She'd focus her vision on the two, watching as the male was tied up and gagged. She'd smile softly, letting out a soft giggle before laying back down and driffting back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm
"Well, buh-bye!" Kitty said as she placed the feather in Sieg's blindfold like an Indian headdress. She meandered out of the room, grinning wickedly.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 pm
What she didnt know was the the lasso was loose. Pushing his arms out he slipped out silently. Taking the blindfold off and gag off. The gag hurt despite trying to take it off slowly. Silently he stalked the girl that got him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm
the female would remain sleeping silently, seeming to be invisable to the two who were playing "cat and mouse".  

Shy Risktaker

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Kitty had collapsed happily on an overstuffed couch, very pleased with herself. She began toying with a nearby roll of duct tape.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm
The young female would groan softly in her sleep as she began to toss a bit while sleeping. She was having a nightmare. She'd kick a bit, her back arching as she'd grip her pillow before slowly relaxing, resuming sleeping peacefully, hugging a pillow tightly.  

Shy Risktaker

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Kittyhawk Luvcat
Kitty had collapsed happily on an overstuffed couch, very pleased with herself. She began toying with a nearby roll of duct tape.
Sieg took that oppurtunity to jump her. Since she convinently had a roll of duct tape, he grab that and quickly tied her hands and feet together with the tape. Then he wrapped it over and below her chest to pin her arms, then around her thighs to hold her legs in place. Lastly, he place a few over her mouth and wooted in glee. Pinching her cheeks, he picked her up and tossed him over his shoulder. He walked back to where the sleeping female was.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games